Castor Skelton by AlaskanAlpaca

Based on Click to view
Artist AlaskanAlpaca [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Castor Skelton

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:54 pm

My Plumie got a character revamp and I kept meaning to update his ref.
Note to self: yellow sclera with purple irises? Black sclera with yellow irises? White sclera with yellow? White with purple? White with purple and yellow glow? Just a bunch of combos with purple and yellow? Maybe even pink.
Castor Skelton
Paranormal Investigator

Inspiration is a mash up of Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls and Dib Membrane from Invader Zim.

Personality:

Castor is Eclipse's paranormal investigator husband. He has a dry, sarcastic humor and often fails to see that not everyone understands things the way he does. He can be very driven, but he has ADHD which causes him to be constantly moving, fiddling with things in his hands, and can cause him to lose focus quickly. Castor often feels like other people aren't worth talking to and retreats into his own mind. Eclipse is the only one other than his paranormal partner Zavior that he ever really opens up to. Castor can come off as rude, uncaring, and spiteful. If Castor doesn't like you, he's not afraid to show it.
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me