Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Season of Family by Keladry

Artist Keladry [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Season of Family

Postby Keladry » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Like most of my work, this is... pretty much entirely completely different from what I had originally sat down to draw. (I was going to draw my dolls.)

That said, I am fairly satisfied for the evening. It's not bad.

Honestly, though, I'm so very rusty. The thing I don't think of when I consider the difficulty of drawing something is just the pure stamina it takes to continue working for hours. I didn't put half as much detail into this as I would have liked because I just can't sit here and work on it anymore. It's an odd sort of feeling.

Perhaps I will do more art, or perhaps I'll stick to writing (I love writing) and collect my advent pets and squirrel away back to the corners of the forum. We'll see.

Thanks for looking!

(Edit: It's super funny because I just peeked back at my own gallery, and I posted something earlier this month where I said almost exactly the same thing and even drew almost exactly the same thing. Except I didn't remember until just now. And this one's better, so at least I've got that going for me? But I don't know what it is about this cuddly image in my head that I'd draw it twice without realizing.)
Keladry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me