Brindle Sooty Seal Bay Roan by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Sooty Seal Bay Roan

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:43 am

Another doe that was quite fun to make. To try for her you will have to tell me what makes her most anxious or uncomfortable, no edits/WIP's allowed.

Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45
Name: Marjani
Type: Runner
Height: 110cm
Answer: What makes Marjani anxious or uncomfortable is having other Nukkita's give her all the spot light or praise . She loves helping others, and has a huge heart, but she likes to do thing in the background. She doesn't care about getting credit for it. If another Nukkita were to praise her for something or try to give her all the credit for something she would probably look down at her hooves nervously and remind them who else helped or about something she didn't do right. She is also somewhat shy and self conscious which lends to this trait.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Sooty Seal Bay Roan

Postby ghost queen. » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:00 am

Username: ghost queen. (user change for holiday!! <3)
      Name: lani
      Answer: lani has many things that make her anxious or uncomfortable, but one tops the others by a lot. the feeling of being watched, especially in the dark. it always seems like she feels a pair of eyes on her at all times, but in the dark is when it's the worst, and usually leads to many sleepless nights.
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:08 am

Username: Aggie Grad
Name: Kyra
Answer: The thing that makes Kyra most uncomfortable is when others just randomely touch her, whatever the reason may be. She normaly tries to shove whatever is touching her away. Some don't understand, but she never wants to be touched unless she really knows them.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Good.Pointe » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Username: Rose Rivervalley (username change is only for the holidays)
Name: Zosia
Answer: Tight spaces. Zosia is claustrophobic and often doesn't go anywhere near gaps that seem smaller. She flips out if in a tight space and does the best she can to get out of it.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amavi. » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Username: Pegasuswolf
Name: Esmeralda
Answer: Esmeralda's biggest fear is snakes. Their slippery, almost slimy bodies, that can attack and kill at any moment. Their darkness encased in such a scaly body. Their forked tongue, made to taste the air for a meal. She finds them disgusting. When she was young, her mother was bitten by a snake, and almost died. She later died of natural causes, but Esmeralda has never gotten over it.
amavi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby punpun. » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:26 pm

Username: ~Voidsune~
Name: Alyanna
Answer: Although Alyanna is more of an introvert than an extrovert, she still gets very anxious when she is completely alone. Knowing that there isn't anyone to talk to, or the fact that if anything were to happen to her no one would hear makes her extremely anxious. Not only is it other people, but when Alyanna is alone in bed at night, her mind gets swarmed with all the worries of the day and the days before. She is never able to drift away from the constricting thoughts that envelop her mind, making her unable to sleep most nights.

ive been having
this dream of
my own,
lately.
So often
that
I wonder if
what im seeing now
is just the same dream.
·    ✦ ˚ ·   
✦ ˚      
  ˚   ⋆  .  
⋆ · * ⋆  
* · ✦  *   ·    
 .  .  .   ⋆ ·
* ⋆  
* ·  *   ·    
Day by day,
it feels more real..

hopeless insominac
currently obsessed with shinee and nct
punpun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laura. » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Username;; ~Laura
Name;; Rhian
Type;; Runner
Height;; 110cm
Gender;; Doe
Answer;; One thing that never fails to make Rhian unusually anxious is when things are moved out of place from their original positions. It doesn't matter if she knows that someone was going to move something purposely, it still gives her a form of anxiety she can't comprehend. This also includes when she cannot remember where she placed an object. Rhian will go round and round (many more times than usual) looking for it and will usually end up jumping out at the closest doe in a mini panic attack. It only mildly affects how she acts but it can make others wary of her.

█████████
█████████

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
──── escape
releases ───
╔═══════╗
Goodmorning or good
-evening
where ever you are! My name
is Laura and if you ever feel
like a little talk, feel
free to PM me as well.
╚═══════╝
━ 𝕪 𝕠 𝕦 ━
╔════════╗

╚════════╝
─── from ───
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
█████████
█████████

laura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Username: LostGosling
Name: Elysium - Eli for short.
Answer: Frogs. FrOgS. FROGS. Eli doesn't like frogs. At all. And she can give you all of the reasons in the world to justify her aversion, but not a single one that can be backed by any feasible logic. From their beady little eyes staring up at her while she's trying to get a drink, to those infernal, sucky-toed ones that fall down in her hair all summer like little heat-seeking boogers... No. No. They keep her up at night. They contaminate any and all possible water sources that she might have been able to utilize. They're in the dirt. They're in the trees. The water. Even on the food she eats. Staring. With those big, intense, blink-less globes atop their heads that could be none other than their eyes. What others might hear as graceful chirruping has long since become the sounds of war to this Nukitta.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:52 am

Username: SnowFlies
Name: Wren
Answer: The idea and the reality of loosing her independence, everything has to be just so. Wren enjoys the ability to make and follow her own decisions, choices, demands and wishes - to have power and control over her self - unable to see herself living any other way. That's why she get's particularly skittish at the idea of meeting someone new, Nukitta or human, due to the probability of having their will forced upon her. Or even the idea of being backed into a corner of someone else's design, and forced to make a choice, causes worry to chorus through her if she thinks about it long enough. In the thick of it, Wren will leave another and save herself in order to remain free and independent. No matter what, she has to maintain control: loosing herself is simply out of the question.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:04 am

Username: Isabella45
Name: Marjani
Answer: What makes Marjani anxious or uncomfortable is having other Nukkita's give her all the spot light or praise . She loves helping others, and has a huge heart, but she likes to do thing in the background. She doesn't care about getting credit for it. If another Nukkita were to praise her for something or try to give her all the credit for something she would probably look down at her hooves nervously and remind them who else helped or about something she didn't do right. She is also somewhat shy and self conscious which lends to this trait.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me