sexuality; bisexual/leans towards males

sιze; About the size of adult red fox

вιrтнday; April 21st
-Will age on Feb. 8: Chinese New Year

zodιac; Aries

мaтe; None currently

ĸιn; N/a

нιѕ perѕonalιтy;
Ayato cannot simply be described by a list of words. There is no way to paraphrase how he feels and acts. Ayato is a bit of a mystery to other beans. A social outcast. He typically dislikes company because he feels so out of place and separate from others. He is very distant and despite his age, Ayato has the intelligence of an adult bean. His head is like a bee hive, constantly buzzing and flying all around. He has a lot of trouble focusing and rarely is entertained, so he gets rather bored easily. He gets frustrated with others who cannot keep up with his pace and will easily break. Ayato has "break downs" occasionally where he will snap out at another bean because they have pushed him over the line with the smallest nudge. The only thing keeping him sane is only one step from a "break down". His average mood is far from happy as it is. Ayato is typically a grumpy bean with a cold, hard poker face. It takes a miracle for Ayato to laugh at a joke because of his cruel humor. Compared to other beans, Ayato is very intimidating with his ability to stay so confident. Ayato isn't too cocky, but he does have an ego. He enjoys breaking rules, especially going into restricted areas and private properties. For him, sky is the limit. Nothing can actually stop him and he will not stop at anything to get what he wants. That's when he's truly interested. His mind will lock onto one thought, and that will be his only goal till completed. Overall he is a bean with a temper and a rough side, and typically treated like an outcast.

In all honestly, Ayato is the kind of bean others dislike hanging out with. Because of this, others never get to see the real Ayato. Ayato is actually an extremely caring bean once someone befriends him and will do almost anything for them, including getting into a fight. He is one of the most loyal and honest beans that always puts himself last. He can be a bit bossy at times, but it's always for the good of the bean. He can be very trustworthy and dependable because of his natural leadership skills and is a great bean to take control in a rough situation. He is a true leader at heart and is excellent at making quick, yet well educated, decisions. Ayato has higher intelligence levels than most beans and is able to solve most science and math related problems as well as problem solving. He is very resourceful of his surrounding and will use anything he can get his claws on. Honestly, Ayato is actually a very cuddly bean. He enjoys being able to curl up beside someone and feel relaxed. He is normally very anxious and cautious, but cuddling is one of the only things besides music that calms him down.
Playlist
Here
Art;
By me
1. First Piece X

By others

Group

hobbies;

Skate Boarding - Being the grumpy bean he is, Ayato skate boards to let off stress. His favorite skateboard has an average deck with turquoise wheels and an eastern dragon painted on the bottom. He typically will use that skateboard when he's in the mood for performing tricks and vigorous movements. On days he feels like just cruising, he will pick up his Land Yacht drop through longboard (Which I actually have), which he can easily glide on and even lay down on to take a nice cruise.

Speaks;
    Though Ayato may look like the average bean, he is actually very well educated. He speaks Japanese, Korean, German, and English fluently and practices daily. Even though he is very proud of his skill, he prefers not to tell anyone about the languages he knows. Many think he may just be a street rat, but his complex vocabulary from many languages impresses yet startles people. His voice is smooth and deep (Darren Criss).
Last edited by GallopingHowl on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 22 times in total.

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ayato Shade Kimuzukashi

Postby osteoh » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:10 pm

he's your first, right?
congratulations! ^^
not here- find me on dA or toyhouse instead!
if you have a kalon designed or transferred by me, please don't credit me on TH.

Image Image
osteoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:12 am

Kaon wrote:he's your first, right?
congratulations! ^^

Yes, he is. Thank you so much!
I'm still blown away I own him, so I haven't announced it yet..

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:13 am

wow congratulations on your first bean! 8D my offer still stands if you're ever looking to rp c8
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups