Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

See v2 lines by Ravendarus

Based on Click to view
Artist Ravendarus [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
58 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

See v2 lines

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:12 pm

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::
What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it; it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. There are many different sub breeds each with it's own unique traits. Rainbow Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Hello there my name is Lillith and I kindly welcome you to Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopts, here you will find the most important links, I hope they help you find what you are looking for...
Nursery
☪ [url=-link pending-]A[/url]rchive
Fanclub
Custom Thread
Growth Thread
Store
The Pound
Info
☪ [url=-link pending-]R[/url]evamp Thread
Fanforum

Lineart credit goes to Nodell

RPW DA group button! Made by Elementstar
Code: Select all
[url=http://rpws.deviantart.com][img]http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/r/p/rpws.gif?2[/img][/url]

RPW Adopt Button! Made by Elementstar
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2875975][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/d524/f/2015/291/5/a/little_rpw_button_stamp_by_elementstarthewolf-d9dl6yk.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Ravendarus on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:13 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and News

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:18 pm

News Box wrote:Announcement

Thanks to the help of Nodell the rules have now been revamped and updated!

- soulfirewolf

General Rules
☪ Always listen to the staff members!
☪ Do not attack, bribe, or put down anybody.
☪ Be a good sport! Stay positive and respectful regardless to if you win or lose a competition.
☪ Follow the artist's rules for their adopts, as each may have different rules.
☪ If you wish to readopt/gift a RPW, PM the original artist for permission to do so or contact an admin.
☪ Several RPWs may have the same name, there is no longer a one RPW per a name limit!
☪ Giving away your rpw without permission is not allowed!
☪ If you do not wish to own so many RPW's, contact the admins, they can either run separate adoptions or put them in the pound
☪ Please contact the rpw's families' owners to double check they are okay with you getting rid of your wolves.

Custom Rules
☪ Regular users must have a token to make a custom.
☪ Regular users may not make a custom with a paint mutation.
☪ Admin assistants may approve of regular and advanced customs only.
☪ Special customs are not valid if approved by an admin assistant, they need an admin's approval.
☪ Full admins may approve of any custom tokens, including special ones.
☪ Please cover up customs and send a screen shot to an admin/admin assistant before posting them!

Breeding Rules
☪ RPWs must have been mates for 2 weeks before they will be allowed to breed!
☪ RPWs can have up to 7 litters, and must wait a month after their last breeding to breeding again.
☪ You may put mated wolves in the pound with permission from the mate's owner and original artist.
☪ If your RPWs mate's owner has quit RPWs, you may still breed them! You alone chose the pup's fate.
☪ If your RPW's mate's owner quit, you are free to get a divorce!
☪ Divorced Wolves may only breed with slots they have left!
☪ ^^ EX - RPW bred only twice, can breed 5 more times if mate has that many slots left, or more.
☪ Divorced wolves that used all their slots can have one more breeding if they get a new mate.
☪ If divorced wolves are divorced again, they won't have any breedings left.

Staff Custom and General Rules
☪ Customs need to be posted under the custom thread, not the main adopt thread!
☪ Staff customs must be earned! You're expected to put in some work before making one.
☪ Staff can make up to 3 Custom’s for right now without needing a token.
☪ Staff can make 1 custom with a mutation, but only when granted permission from an admin.
☪ Admins do not require a custom token.
☪ Admin Assistants get 4 Customs.
☪ Staff may have 2 PPS customs.
☪ Staff are to remain unbiased when judging. If you need help call in a guest judge!
☪ Artists - try not to pick the gender of the adopts you create! Leave it open for people to decide.
☪ Main adopts can't be children of another wolf. But they can be cousins, siblings . . . etc.
☪ Any runner-ups given out get a .number after them (ex - 200.1, 200.2 . . . etc.)
☪ Runner-ups cannot be given for guessing contests unless the contest has more than one answer.
You must make 4-5 common RPWs before an uncommon one, and 1-2 uncommon before a rare!
☪Gossiping about other staff members is not allowed! While we can't reinforce this in private, it will still apply to any public incidents.
☪ If you quit as a staff member for any reason you will not be hired again.
☪ All staff must inform an admin/admin assistant of a hiatus, just posting it on the fanclub will not count and you will be seen as inactive.

Strike System
☪ Strikes are for any form of bullying, guilt-tripping, harassment, spamming, etc.
☪ 1 strike is a warning - plus you can't adopt for a week.
☪ 2 strikes is a temp ban for a month.
☪ 3 strikes you're out! Permanently
☪ When banned from RPW's we reserve the rights to take your wolves and find them better homes depending on the situation and severity behind your banning.

Last edited by Ravendarus on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:25 am, edited 21 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:19 pm

STAFF SWEEP!

We will be letting go of many of our staff!

Last edited by Ravendarus on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hiring

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Nursery Archivist
We currently need a Nursery Archivist, for this position you will record all the nursery litters! It will be a huge job please understand the amount of work that will be needed to go into this. You would get full staff perks but only after you actually show you are doing the work not just apply to get customs and what not!

[b]I am applying!![/b]
[b]username;;[/b]
[b]why?;;[/b]
[b]will you promise to finish it and stick to the work?;;[/b]
[b]give me an example of how you would organize it;;[/b]

Last edited by Ravendarus on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ's

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:23 pm

What are Paint Gems?
☪ Paint Gems are the currency RPW's use to get items and other cool things located at our Store. How to earn them is easy! Paint Gems can be converted from event tokens after the event has been finished! As well you can earn them weekly through different types of tasks which will be located Here in our Fanclub! I hope that helped!

Can RPW's live in an Alternate Universe?
☪ Well of course they can! You could have a RPW living in the real world right beside you if you wanted to. Or even have them living in a reserve world where they hunt dark creatures, or even have them attend school like a normal kid. Really it's up to your imagination on that one. I know I always write unique stories about my wolves that are outside of the norm of their realm. Yep from living on earth to living in a world of their creation it's up to you. The realm I created for RPW's was just something I always had in mind with the mysterious lore and creation behind them.

I heard you were thinking of making RPW's heterosexual couples only?
☪ Wow whoever told you that surely fed you an apocryphal of lies. I'd like to assure you that RPW's have NEVER been heterosexual only, from the day they were created RPW's could be same sex or different sex couples. I made the idea of them growing a pouch with pups just for that reason! Otherwise there would be no need for the pouch and they'd just be male and female like normal. That is something that has never been nor never will change.

With you starting from scratch will RPW's go back to being male and female only?
☪ Heavens no! They will never be male and female only again that would suck, someone had asked me that twice actually and my answer remained the same. No they will not.

Can RPW's be Poly?
☪ That's a very good question, now in the past I would have said no. However I have thought of a way that RPW's can become poly but I really need to finish working out the details for that one because it will include mateship in it as well. If everyone doesn't mind being patient with that I can assure you it will happen.

Main adopts can't be children of another wolf?
☪ For a better explanation of this one is that the point of the nursery is to be able for two wolves to have their own pups. If you make one on the main lines or as a custom there isn't a point to having a nursery in the first place. This is basically to make things fair for everyone.

- gerbilfuzz

Have a question you'd like to submit to the board?
Just fill out this form here with your question and it shall we answered asap!
-I have a question!-
[b]Question;;[/b]

Last edited by Ravendarus on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopts (Not Finished)

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:50 pm

you may mark the thread

though be noted it is unfinished, there are still many changes to be made.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheori » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Marking
ImageImage
(MAKE ART)
░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━
(NOT WAR!)
━━━━━━━━━
My JBDs . My Kias
My TH . My DA
signature coding

░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
┌────────────┐
There is too much
hate in this world.
Let's do our best,
to make it a better
place for everyone.
And the first step,
starts with ourselves.

└────────────┘
░░
✧✦
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
(FREEDOM)

ImageImage

(HOPE!!)
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
Sheori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:51 pm

mark c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeneka » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:53 pm

marky mark~
My Image
Zeneka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Mark mark mark!

LET'S DO THIS!

Hater's gonna hate, we'll just shake 'em off, don't let them keep you down my love because together there is nothing stronger then our passion! *fancy eye brow wiggle*
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me