Brindle Flaxen Chestnut Pangare by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Flaxen Chestnut Pangare

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:19 am

I wanted to make a nukitta with light brindle, so here you go ^^. To try for her, tell me what she would do to grab her crush's attention. No WIP/edits allowed.

TwistedArtz wrote:Username:
TwistedArtz
Name:
Jocelyne
Type:
Runner
Height:
111cm
Answer:
Jocelyne is a little strange in her antics to gain the attention of those she develops a romantic interest in. In other words, she acts like a foal. Nudging them, bumping them slightly, nipping at their necks and flanks, or pulling at their lower manes like an obnoxious child. She never grew out of that phase of life, and it’s rather glaringly obvious that she didn’t. Though she can be a little sweet, amidst all the mane pulling and pushing, and will secret give them little gifts like fresh flowers and fruits from human gardens.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Flaxen Chestnut Pangare

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:52 am

Username: ShadyBro
Name: Ginger
Type: Runner
Height: 111cm
Answer: Ginger is a creative type, and takes great pride in the work she does. When she finds there's someone she likes or wants to show off to, she usually tries to get their attention by going all out on a painting or sculpture, or even just singing a melodic tune. When they seem to take notice she likes to proceed with pretending she didn't even try, and seeks out compliments and attention from saying that whatever she made was terrible even if she quite liked it herself.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~M a y a~ » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:13 am

Username: ~M a y a~
Name: August
Answer: To get her crush's attention, August will coincidentally run into them. Say, for example, her crush was on his way to the watering hole. She would arrive just to be noticed. She also tries to be interested in the same kinds of things that her crush is interested in to see if it would create attraction. August is shy and would never openly flirt unless it was a joke, which makes these subtle ways much easier for her.
Name's Maya, but I go by a range of other names. So call me
what you like! I am utterly obsessed with Dragon Age with my main
romances being Alistair, Anders, and Cullen. I am also very
interested in horses and go riding every week for lessons.
I care for and show rabbits in 4H. My lil' bun is a Jersey Wooly
buck named Alistair after the one and only Ferelden king.
Drawing and reading are some of my favorite past times
along with roleplaying. I roleplay on both Feral Front and
Tumblr. Don't be afraid to start a conversation with me!
I don't bite and I'm always accepting of a new friend~

~M a y a~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiltedbones » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:33 am

Username: wiltedbones
Name: Verona
Answer: Since Verona is naturally intelligent and tends to speak her mind, so she may try to impress her crush with her knowledge. She often tries to hold a "cute" conversation wither crush, but most of the time ends up somewhat insulting them because they say something which she MUST prove wrong. None the less, Verona is very passionate and if her crush shows interest, she always proves to them that she is worth it.
Website~Character Shop
emilyco is my sister and we trade unfairly sometimes don't ban:)
wiltedbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:50 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Bumble
Answer: Jump on them of course. What better way to show that she cares than initiating random super tackle cuddle hugs.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bears » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:06 am

Username: Mother of Bears
Name: Egypt
Answer: Egypt values self worth, and would never want someone to change who they are to try to impress her, so why would she? The people she usually has a crush on are happy with themselves, and have a strong sense of self worth. Egypt has spent years learning to love herself, and she thinks everyone would benefit from doing the same for themselves.

adopts // leave a note

bears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:06 am

Username: Ezai
Name: Deliliah
Answer: Deliliah would in the best intentions try to get her crush's attention from afar, whether by running, doing a fancy trott or the most graceful jumps. However, she is not nearly as graceful as she thinks and more often or not attract's her crushes attention by tripping, falling or running into near by trees.

Postby LostGosling » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Username: LostGosling
Name: Caprice

Answer: Simple.

She’d come sidling up next to him, interrupting whatever it was that he might have previously been engaged in,
and scare the living daylights out of him with a perfectly civil and enthusiastic “WELL HI THERE.”

If he can’t at the very least quip up with an entertaining response then, well, who needs him right? And besides;
just look at all of the energy that she saved not having to lurk around and bat her fantastic eyelashes at him.

Fast results. Less lash action.
She can't possibly think of a downside.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Username: grapejuice
Name: Aurelia
Answer: Isn't it obvious? Aurelia is a master of seduction, and she knows just how to woo her love interest. She'll observe them from afar and wait for the perfect time, the perfect opportunity, and then she'll strike. She'll stroll in alongside them, flicking her long tail and cascading it along their body, before batting those long lashes and giving them a cute smile. Despite her sweet and innocent appearance, she's certainly one charming little lady.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Username: SnowFlies
Name: Marigold (Mari)
Answer: If she so happened to catch their attention, it would have been utterly unintentional. Not the most forward Nukkitta, Marigold would avoid any situation if at all possible. Although that doesn't mean she wouldn't intently stare at them while trying to get away -- such in winter where she walked into a tree only to have snow fall onto of her. Which either allows her to hide and spy on them, or, creates a leeway to get aid from the one she admires; so it all works out in her favour.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me