Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Harrietta - werewolf by Sunfang

Based on Click to view
Artist Sunfang [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Harrietta - werewolf

Postby Sunfang » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:43 pm

My weres':
- Shift whenever, however, must shift at least once a week -- instinctual urge, don't always know when it's happening
- Blend into human society; some live feral as wolf packs/family units
- Retain human hairdo
- Can talk in wolf form
- Fur is their natural hair colour

Plot blurb:
- Year 2196, advanced tech/robots/military
- Getting harder for werewolves to hide and shift
- Pressing environmental issues causing feral werewolves to resent humans
- Werewolves blending into society finding it almost impossible to shift, causing high stress in modernized werewolves
- Werewolves, modern and feral, have decided to oust themselves in hopes of finding acceptance in society
- Government creates "Wolf Watch Agency", causing more tension between werewolves and humans
- WWA agents deployed in every major city, small cities and towns have less WWA agents
- WWA agents work with police in smaller towns, but have their own HQ in major cities
- Fearful public, panicked government/militia, religious nuts, etc
- Eventual split public opinion in all "liberal" nations (Japan, South Korea, USA, Canada, Mexico, Sweden, UK, Germany, etc)
- Scientists more interested, world wide legislation to stop outright murder of werewolves
- Werewolves put on various lists:
---- Watch: Unknown werewolf, needs to be documented, or a werewolf with little info about it
---- Visit: Know peaceful werewolf, have jobs or families or both, requires monthly/weekly visit from Wolf Watch Agency agents
---- Detain: Believed to be violent or a nuisance or of interest, needs to be captured
---- Hunt: Violent werewolves to be killed or captured and later killed
---- Special***: For feral or child werewolves, can be any above, action can only be preformed by special WWA agents
- IDK that's as far as I got

Harrietta:
- 25 years old
- Has one sister, Henrietta
- Human form she has light mocha skin and a dyed blonde faux hawk and has jade eyes
- Has mate, Tucker, a yellow eyed blond caucasian werewolf
- Together have one son, Claudette, a yellow eyed white haired caucasian werewolf
- Own a cafe in New York City - specifically Upper West
- Part of a NYC werewolf revolution pack that seeks peace between humans and werewolves, and to abolish NYC WWA
- Is a scout and scrounger
Sunfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me