Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Periwinkle Sybil

Postby Lady Masquerade » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:34 am

Lady Masquerade wrote:
    Ahh this was really hard to judge tbh ;o;
    I didn't really know how many people would try out for Sybil, but I really loved the forms I saw. I had something nice and lovely to say about each and every single one of them, and after some help by a few friends, I managed to narrow down a winner. I was really looking for someone who showed obvious effort into making a form, while also sharing with me who Sybil was in their eyes.
    After looking through all the forms several times, I've decided that my beautiful girl will now belong to Karmaloco. The effort in your form was strongly presented, along with the personality given to her. I trust you to take care of what used to be my girl, and I look forward to the character she develops into with you.
    I must also say that I loved the other forms. I was really torn between Karma's form and Wings of Fire's, for the effort and character you created with her really shined through. I wish this was a normal readopt where I could give a RU out, but since she's a Nursery bean that can't happen ;n; </3 I also loved the elegance in grizzly's form, and the simplicity of poppehs (your quirks for Sybil were so adorable, I absolutely loved them ;o;<3). Pokechu gave Sybil lovely hobbies that I definitely saw in her, and Sunburst gave her likes that really fit the character.
    All in all, it was a super hard competition. I wish I could reward every single one of you with something. ;o;
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Periwinkle Sybil-Lantern Bearer

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:58 am

Drop out
Last edited by Rocky Road Raccoon on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
My free custom shop!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Periwinkle Sybil

Postby Chimericect » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:02 am

Mark to help and watch <33
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:08 am

maaaaark!
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

***Periwinkle Sybil***

Postby Sunniedew » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:09 am

Username: Wings Of Fire.
JBD hangout: WingsOfFire
Name: Periwinkle Sybil
Nicknames: Sybil
Pronouns: She, her
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning more towards females
Birthday: February 18th
Zodiac: Aquarius
Birthstone: Amethyst
Human form: 5"8, straight long hair, biracial
Feral form: Teenage cow size,normal fluffness
Positive Personality Traits: Friendly, Easy-going, Outgoing, Confident, Considerate

Negative Personality Traits: Indecisive, Greedy, Skeptical, Confusing, Pedant

Positive Personality:
Sybil is a very friendly JBD, always saying hello to others on the street, and chatting with anyone she finds. She always tries to make a good impression when meeting new friends, and tries to keep a good reputation where she grew up. She always has a smile on her face, and a cheery attitude. Sybil is also very outgoing, always willing to make new friends. She enjoys talking to new beans, and always tries to socialize with her customers in her tattoo parlor. Sybil is also very confident in herself, as well as her art skills. She keeps her head up high all the time, and is always ready to tell you all about her career, since she is very passionate about it. Sybil is very considerate towards others, and is very caring. She will take whatever you say into serious consideration, whether it is just a small favor, or a very big secret, she will keep her promise.

Negative Personality:
Sybil is not very greedy, but she can be at times, especially on her birthday and Christmas, she will always ask for more presents. She is working on trying to be more grateful but she just can't help herself sometimes. If you offer her something from the store, she will get everything she possibly can, and then some. Sybil is also very indecisive, since she can't really figure out what she wants most of the time. You will ask her what flavor of ice cream she wants, and she will ponder for hours, so don't tell her to just make you a random tattoo, because she will take quite a long time.Sybil is also very skeptical about certain things, like if you offer her something for free, she will wonder why, and ask you questions. Sybil can also be confusing without meaning to be. She will try to explain something, but mess it up accidentally. She is also very pendant, she always takes things literally, so she might complain that you kept her waiting 7 minutes when you said "I'll be back in 5 minutes".

-Writing
-Music
-Dogs
-Her family
Dislikes:
-Dancing herself
-Singing herself
-Silence
-Mice
-Mean people
Quirks:
Her ears will twitch if you say something that interests her. No one can really explain it, but she claims that it lets someone know that she is interested in what they are saying.
If someone else yawns, she will yawn in return. It seems to be her way of saying "same".
Never goes anywhere without her sketchbook and pencil. Sybil loves to draw, and she really likes to draw the first thing that comes to her mind. If she doesn't she may forget to draw it later. It also helps her practice.

Relationships:

Sybil has a very strong connection towards her mother, and really does look up to her, though the only things she doesn't really appreciate about her mother is the way she is sassy around people she doesn't know, since Sybil is very friendly, though this really doesn't bother Sybil much, since she doesn't go in public with her mother all to much. When Sybil was younger Depre was very overprotective of her, she she really liked it that way, since she really couldn't have made it without her Depre. She really looks up to her, and is one of Sybil's favorite beans of all time, and she is sure that it will stay that way.

Blackberry Mist is Sybil's second role model. When she was younger she always wanted to be around him. She was very clingy to him. When she would be scared, she would hold on to him very tightly. Sybil felt very safe when she was with her father, and when they would be in public she would Be either in his pouch, or holding his claw. Now, Sybil, since she lives in a small house on her own, visits him often to catch up, or just like bother parents, needs someone to be there if she is having a hard time.

Sybil is currently working as a tattoo artist at her own small parlor. She does make great business, and does make enough money to stay in middle class. She is very talented at what she does. Since she sketches pretty much all day everyday, there is no doubt that she is able to do it on skin very well. She works with another one of her friends, Martie, who is also a tattoo artist. Sybil is also a cartoonist for her town's newspaper, and draws little comics for them each week for each day. She enjoys what she is doing and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Accessories:

Star necklace
When Sybil was younger, she was obsessed with stars and constellations. Every clear night she would look at the stars and look for constellations, and sometimes make up her own constellations. Her friends would also look at the stars together, and Sybil made this necklace to remember that.

Key necklace
Sybil wears this necklace to remember her first drawing she ever made, which was a drawing of a key. She doesn't know why she was obsessed with that drawing, and she didn't know why it was her first thing that she ever draw, but it was, and she loved it. She made the necklace to remember that as well.

Glasses
Just like her father, she needs glasses to see things that are far away. At first, she hated wearing glasses, but now she enjoys them. She thinks she looks cool in them. She customized her glasses with stickers, since she really likes stickers.

In her pouch:
Sketchbook and pencil - Sybil loves to draw, and she really likes to draw the first thing that comes to her mind. If she doesn't she may forget to draw it later. It also helps her practice.
iPod and Headphones - Sybil loves to listen to music (Trap and Dubstep mostly), and she takes these things everywhere. She likes to listen to music all the time, and sometimes when she is waiting for a client to come in her parlor. It keeps her occupied when she is bored as well.

Short Story:
human form
The pencil glided softly along the sketchbook paper, as Sybil drew her sketchy lines softly. "So this customer wants a tattoo of her cat," she started to say to her co-worker, Martie. "and she said she didn't care what the pose is." Sybil erased what she had on the paper before, then started over. Martie just rolled his eyes. "Man, you can't decide anything can you?" she said in a sly voice, as he fiddled around with a pen. Sybil just shook her head, not taking her eyes off her paper. "Just draw it sitting or standing." Martie suggested, glancing down at her paper of rough sketches.
"Yeah, but that's to plain, Martie." she said. "It needs to come alive somehow."
Martie just rolled his eyes again. She sat grabbed a roller chair beside him, and rolled it over to where Sybil was sitting. He sat down next to her. "How about it playing with a toy?"
"Nah."
"Chasing a mouse?"
"Ew no. You know I mate mice."
"Eating food?"
"Be real, Martie."
Martie huffed. "Well I can't help you." The parlor door opened behind them, as a customer walked in. "Look, I got a appointment, and they are here now, you just keep doing what you're doing, and if you still can't figure out a pose when I'm done, I'll try to help you."
Sybil shook her head again, as she angrily erased the sketch and started over. "My client will be here soon, so we won't have time!" she whispered.
Martie hit her lightly on her arm. "Well I cant help you then, just think of your cat and what she does." Martie walked away to go greet his client, leaving Sybil by herself.
Sybil's cat was a very silly one, always trying to make jumps she can't reach, and teasing the dog whenever she got the chance, snuggling with Sybil every night, but falling off the bed in the morning, since Sybil's alarm clock scares her.
"Wait..." Sybil mumbled to herself. "I can make her sleeping! That would be cute!" She stared hard at her paper and started to sketch.
right when she finished her sketch, the door to the parlor opened again, and a customer walked in. Sybil looked up and smiled brightly at the customer. "Hello! Glad to see you back!" She got up and walked over to greet her client, who looked pretty anxious. Sybil started small talk with her, as they walked over to Sybil's tattooing station. She seated her client into the chair and showed her the sketch.
"It's adorable!" said the client, nodding her head. "I really like it. I have never gotten a tattoo before, will it hurt?"
Sybil nodded her head. "Glad you like it!" she put down the sketch on her side table. "Yes it will, but it won't last very long, trust me. Her client just nodded nervously, as Sybil got out her needle and colors. "Now hold still, and if it hurts," she grabbed a squishy ball from her desk. "squeeze this and close your eyes. It helps relieve some of the pain!" she handed the ball to the client. The client took it, and squeezed it. "Thank you." she said.
Sybil turned on her needle, and began drawing. The client shook a little bit, but it wasn't much problem.
About an hour past, and Sybil said, "Done!"
Sybil grabbed a mirror from her desk and showed the client the tattoo. The tattoo has a gray cat sleeping in a curled up position, with little Zs coming out of a think bubble. The client gasped and made a huge smile. "Thank you! I love it! It was worth it."
Sybil didn't say anything, but she smiled very brightly, making her cheeks hurt just a small bit. "I am glad you like it." She helped her client out of the chair and took the ball from her, and put it back on her desk. She lead the client over to the register to pay.

Martie came out of the room with his client about 30 minutes later, and Sybil was already just sketching a few thumbnail sketches of cats. Martie's client payed for his tattoo and left. Martie walked over to Sybil and sat in a roller chair next to her and watched her sketch.
"So how did it go?"
"Great! She loved it."
"That's good."
"Yeah, now I really like cats."
Martie just rolled his eyes and hit her lightly on the arm again. "You're ridiculous."

Why I want her:
Ever since I saw Sybil when my friend was showing me JBDs, I felt strongly attached to them already. Of course I love the character you made for her, and I admired you for taking care of her. As soon as I saw you put her up for adoption, I really knew I had to try. I instantly knew what I wanted her to be, and I feel very connected to her. I want her because her design is absolutely beautiful, and I really think the character I have for her fits her quite well. I would never plan on just adopting her to make more children. I don't see how anybody could be that greedy. If I win her, she will be spoiled with art and I would role play her non stop. She would be very developed, and I plan on making her her own website. She would be my first bean that I would own, and I would be super happy to have her as my first. Even if I don't win, I am sure she will go to the perfect home and the perfect person, and I thank you very much for reading and considering my form. Good luck on judging!
Last edited by Sunniedew on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Periwinkle Sybil UFA

Postby gecko » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 am

marking ☆
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 am

Username: Mortikat
Name: Periwinkle Sybil
Why do you want her: I've been looking to include a new lil bean into my family of one for some time. I may not do much publicly with Tobi, but I do love and adore him. I just don't have the best mental energy to keep up with roleplays and things lately. Sybil is a wonderful looking young lady and she's just so pretty, her design really calls to me. I honestly don't have some long, drawn out reason. I just want her, because she's gorgeous, and I feel all warm and fuzzy when I look at her. <3 I'll try to be more RP active if I win her, and I'll love her a lot.

More to Come;
Art
Personality
Likes/Dislikes
Maybe more...
Last edited by Mortikat on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:26 am

marking for now
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:42 am

Ohh, what a beautiful girl *w*

Username:
Galaxystar
Alas, I am not an active member, mainly due to not having any reason to be active. x-x

Name:
Periwinkle Sybil

Why do you want her:
I've been searching for a Bean ever since I knew anything about them (Which was somewhere in 2012). I've never won a bean, but have yet to give up trying for them. I hear a lot that those who have yet to win will one day get the bean just right for them. I can't say whether I believe that or not, but I'm willing to still try.
I want this bean because when I see this bean, all I can think is She needs a place.
WIP
I will add more to this part. And I may or may not make an art piece to go with it .w.

I'm dropping out. I'm more focused on a different readopt. I hope she goes to a good new owner, though! Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Galaxy❄ on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nines » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:09 am