Juvia Lockser (Water Witch) of Fairy Tail from Fairy Tail by

"Juvia Lockser (Water Witch) of Fairy Tail from Fairy Tail by" by sqtn

Dressup entry

Postby sqtn » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:45 pm

This is my Juvia Lockser CS pet, this was purely based around the design and character of Juvia Lockser from the anime/show Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima (as well as the manga) As you can tell by my current profile (perhaps this will change in the future) that I love the character Juvia, she is one of my top favorites (and possibly my most favorite) and I wanted to make a CS pet based upon her appearance; therefore I took this opportunity to use all the resources I have to create her, there are many layers of clothing that I had to use to pick out the perfect replica of Juvia's outfit. As for the choice of pet, I went with my Octo-pet, seeing as Juvia was a water witch this would fit perfectly. As well as the clothes, there was a lot of water items in my storage, so I used that to symbolize her magic (water magic) and used water and bubbles as well as the ocean-themed lullaby-thing to put her theme into play. Hopefully this will spark the interest of other Fairy Tail fans within the CS site and I'll see more pets dedicated to Fairy Tail characters pop up eventually. In the mean time, you may bask in the beauty of Juvia Lockser the CS pet <3
sqtn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sqtn » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:54 pm

marking
sqtn