Based on Click to view
Artist videlicet [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #33 - WINNER

Postby videlicet » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:41 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    || Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
    This is adopt #28 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

(Went for something a little different, aha --trying to challenge myself with colour schemes a bit?)

Code: Select all
    Username:
    L.O.C. Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    Extras:

.The Bootless Box. is the winner of Vashti!
Charboo and demonthief. are both runners-up, and have been awarded claim slots.
Last edited by videlicet on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
videlicet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #33 - OPEN

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:20 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    -------> art by clumsy
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

..┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓

..┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:28 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
╔═════════════╗

--------------------------Primary Info
Username: Charboo
L.O.C. Name: Pavonine
Meaning: (Adj.) Of or like a peacock.
    Her colors closely resemble a
    peacock; vibrant colors and
    contrasting hues. Other than her
    noticeable elegance, she is named
    Pavonine because of the symbolic
    meaning of the peacock itself. A
    symbol of integrity, guidance,
    nobility, and protection. Evidently,
    she has lived up to her name.
    Being assigned the task of a tracker,
    Pavonine fulfills her task in her best
    ability. As she has been gifted with
    enhanced hearing and an advanced
    nose, she is most honored to partake
    any mission as she feels it is her
    divine duty to.

╚═════════════╝
╔•═•═════════════════

------------------------------------------Secondary Info {1}
Element: Psychic
    "A lion with the gift of psychic can: Predict small things in
    the future, tell whether a lion will live or die by
    touch" (L.O.C. encyclopedia: Elements). As stated,
    Pavonine has such abilities. She, alike all other L.O.C.s'
    with this gift, is able to predict small widgets of the
    future. Pavonine, being a tracker, uses her
    future-telling ability to acquire the enemy's battle plans
    and strategies. Doing so, has allowed victories that
    seemed very distant and unreachable for small
    missions or large-scale battles.
Personality:
    To another's eye, one whom does not know Pavonine, might
    view her as royalty. When not covered in blood or dirt,
    Pavonine is beautiful; a true princess some could say. A
    calm is present in her eye, a smile adorns her.

Integrity; resembling the iridescent peacock, Pavonine's
    most noticeable characteristic is her quality of being
    honest and having strong moral principles.
    Valiant; In note of her valiance, Pavonine is extremely
    loyal. Pavonine is always determined to finish a task
    without any faults. Courage carries her in objectives
    that scare her, and because of that, others follow her.
    Sympathetic; "You see that wounded enemy over there?
    Go help them." Those words are an example of how Pavonine
    views life. She cannot go without ensuring that the value of
    a life is not lost. Her sympathy could be her only weakness.
    Patient; Pavonine is extremely tolerant of others,
    and accepts a lot that many can't. The majority of the
    time, lions go to her to rant about what is troubling
    them. Pavonine listens and acknowledges them so they
    know that she understands.
    She is a psychopath; enjoys death. She might see life something that should not be
    taunted, but if she is told to kill, partaking that task, it will be done. Young life is
    extremely hard for her to slaughter. In light of this, she is gullible to orders.

╚════════════════•═•═

--------------------------Secondary Info {2}
-------Image----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History: Pavonine was born in a family of warriors. Both her parents were veterans with the reminder of death marked on their lower left forelimb. Her grandfather was a tracker himself, an assassin at most. He told Pavonine of his stories; stories of great death but ones with joyous endings of happiness and peace. She was fascinated by the heroism that she began to strive becoming a great warrior. Only a cub, she asked her father and mother to teach her to fight. Day by day, training in the most difficult manners; forced to make decisions that could lead to failure if not chosen quickly and correctly, learning team work by beginning tied to another cub-in-training for 6 months straight while going through series of puzzle and battle challenges, surviving in the graveyard -unknown lands- for 2 months alone... Soon after her parents thought that Pavonine was ready to graduate from their training, she moved on to something just as hard: mastering her element. Only roughly around the age of 150 years, she started to have ghostly visions of dead standing in front of her or whispers in her head. She was told that it was only her imagination since she has the element of Psychic, not telepathy although both closely relate to each other. Pavonine would have breakdowns that caused her to miss training, but she learned that training to become stronger stopped the visions.
At 200 years, she finally grew into her adult form and was assigned the task of Tracker. Pavonine was immediately giving a mission and executed it in flying colors. She had found that she enjoyed killing, it stopped the visions all together for one, but also reminded her of the bloody stories with fairy tail endings at the end, just like the tails grandfather told her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tertiary Info
Theme song: Varien & Mr. Fijiwiji -
We Are The Lights

Art:©Aesir © Keyoto the fox ©April410
©Myself Click to view.
ImageImageImageImage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using the 8 points I won from a previous adopt on this one.
Last edited by Charboo on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:22 am, edited 21 times in total.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:07 am

Username: ilhdc7
L.O.C. Name: Gladia
Personality: Gladia is a very smart girl, it takes a lot to stump her. In many ways, she is one of the most stubborn lions out there. She won't give up, nor will she give in. Gladia tends to spend her time on her own, unless she is needed to track someone down. As a lion with Psychic power, her power makes her nervous. When she touches someone, its terrifying to her that she can tell when other lions can die. It's not a fun sensation, knowing when someone is going to die, or what could be the cause of their death. She, although very bring in some aspect of colors, is introverted, and doesn't have very many friends. When befriended by her, most wouldn't take it lightly, and hold their friendship close to their heart.
History:
Extras:

reserve ^^
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Marking :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Username: demonthief.
L.O.C. Name: Valora
Name meaning: The name is of Latin origin, and the
meaning of Valora is "brave, courageous".
"A lion with the gift of psychic can: Predict small thi
ngs in the future, tell whether a lion will live or die
by touch." (x)
With just a touch this lioness can predict when a lion
will die, not exactly but knows whether it is far in the
future or closer to the present but she seldom uses it
as it only causes her great distress. Valora has master
ed the ability to mentally communicate with others a
nd can even pop images into others heads, but that is
hard to maintain for long periods of time and can give
her a headache. Mentally communicating with others
is not a problem. If she has established a good emotio
nal connection with another lion, she can communicat
e with them over great distances while with acquainta
nces or strangers it is more difficult and the distance
can't be as great. Valora can even experience other's m
emories, the stronger the emotion in that memory ( an
gry, sad or happy), the easier it is for her to read. Her
ability comes in handy as using psychic navigation, she
is able to loosely locate objects or others as she creates
a mental map of an area, even if she has never been th
ere before. This uses a great deal of concentration and
she personally needs silence, so Valora climbs a tree to
create the environment she needs. She can also sense t
he feelings and thoughts of those around her but in a lar
ge crowd she finds it hard to keep them all blocked as it
was the first thing she learned as a young cub and is one
of her most powerful psychic senses.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Efficient and Energetic

Valora seems to have exhaustible energy levels, always doing something and everything whether for her own
benefit or someone else's. This tracker is extremely hard working and always functioning at the highest of st
andards, but this means that at times Valora can be hard on herself when she believes she is not or can't give
100% to a task or messes something up. She is good at finding the best possible solution in the least amount
of time, finding unique solutions to problems that are sometimes more efficient that commonly used solutions.

Adventurous and Impatient

Valora is always looking to add that little bit extra to an activity, whether that is for something mundane like
looking after friend's cubs or when on a tracking assignment. Like most other adventurous lions, Valora tends
to take risks and finds that at times her curiosity can cause her to take that extra step further into that cave,
but she is sensible and knows not to push it too far where it may hurt herself or others. However she is rather
impatient, wishing things that need to be done, to be done quickly and efficiently. Valora does tasks as soon
as she is given them and finds it hard to understand the logic in leaving things undone.

Cold and Dominant

As previously stated, Valora is very efficient and sometimes decisions are best made without the interference
of emotions. Learning from past experiences that sometimes emotions can scramble rational thought leading
to a decision that only worsens things, Valora decided to cut them out of the process all together. Valora plac
es a wall between herself and others, not letting others in to see how she is truly feeling and sometimes puts
on a façade of indifference to cover what she is feeling. Valora is not a follower and unless she respects the li
on giving her orders, good luck trying to tell her what to do. Not necessarily bossy but when she believes that
she has the best solution to a problem, Valora will not be swayed and similarly will not be pushed around by
someone else. She has no problem telling others what she thinks of them with a fiery look in her red toned
eyes.

Mature and Smart

While Valora is prone to loosening up and allowing herself to play around and enjoy herself, she is ultimately
mature in both mind and actions. She hates bickering between others, especially when it is over something t
hat could have been solved through communication or didn't have to happen at all and generally never gets in
to such fights. Around cubs, she will play the part of the playful cubsitter with a smile but while she adores
the little bundles, Valora can find it irritating playing the same thing over and over, but you will never hear
her grumble about it. Hanging around with her friend, Joziah, who she adoringly refers
to as the bookworm since she was a cub, it was inevitable that she would learn a thing or two from the wise
lion. It isn't obvious how smart she is as she doesn't see the point in advertising it, but she does have countless
little facts in her mind that she will say in relevant moments. Like most trackers, she has an interest in the
art of stealth but astronomy and psychology have become more fascinating subjects for the lioness.

Understanding and Honest

Valora will not lie to someone and hates lions that do, finding it one of the most horrible ways to break
trust between two lions. If it a little lie with a purpose she understands but if it something big, Valora isn't
one to forgive quickly. Valora will tell the truth even if she knows it isn't what the other lion wants to hear
and so can be a little blunt at times but she does mean well. While this gorgeous lioness is cold at times, V
alora is a very understanding individual who knows that not everyone is made out of steel. If a fellow tracker
is unable to take a job due to a death of a close friend or they are sick, Valora isn't going to hold that against
them and is likely to offer that she takes the job (after making sure they are alright of course). She is also
the first to back up a lion when someone who isn't as understanding starts to get under the poor soul's skin.
Valora can't stand to see others break down.

Tough and Greedy

This is a lioness that will never complain, whether it is an injury she had sustained while on a
job, doing something she would rather not do or doing a tough job. She likes to think that she
can handle pretty much anything, be it mentally or physically without having to burden others.
Valora is physically tough as well, working her slender body to the limits to keep herself in sha
pe and likes to spar with earth elementals for a 'fun' challenge. When it comes to food, Valora
admits that she does love her food and is the embodiment of the expression "have eyes bigger
than one's stomach ", constantly taking large chucks of food but almost always unable to finish
it all.

History:

Valora's never actually knew her parents. Her mother died after she gave birth after a few
days later and her father was sent to the Prison Planet Z-99 due to the war crimes he com
mitted. The young psychic only found out that information when her aunt was asleep and it
was close to the time that Valora's powers were beginning to form. So she lived with her au
nt and uncle in the labyrinth of mountains on the home planet, where each morning Valora
used to test her body by leaping over spaces in the grey rock,much to her aunt's horror. Her
powers were quite powerful though and it gave the lioness a lot of issues when she was young.
A 3 year old lion hearing the voices of lions that she couldn't see and knowing when lions wou
ld die just by a simple touch didn't help the cub make too many friends. This chaos happening
in her mind causes the young cub to become quite distant, even from her guardians who she
loved more than anything, unable to bear the thought of nuzzling them to find out that they
would die in a few days' time. One day when she was four, she was traveling down from her
home, and wandered closer to the lake than she had ever been. Her aunty told her contained
the past souls of lions that had lived before. Whispering voices filled her head, some were des
perate to reach their loved ones while some seemed to speak to her in hushed tones, a tone
that the young cub could only describe as peaceful. Overcome by the voices, the cub curled up
in a ball,tears flowing as she tried to soften the crowd of voices that seemed to fill her mind.
Suddenly a voice broke through the noise. It sounded soothing and strangely familiar, causing the
cub to rise her bright eyes up and saw the faint outline of a lioness with gorgeous purple markings.
"My dear Valora" the lioness purred and everything clicked. Her mother who was also a psychic,
spoke to her for hours and helped the young cub block out what she didn't want to hear or know
and for the first time in two years, Valora hugged her aunt and uncle that very evening.

She excelled in juvenile training and years flew by, the distant cub becoming an adventurous,
friendly teen when she was separated into the 'tracker' training courses. Her mentor was a lion who
had a hearty laugh and through their time together, Valora certainly learned how to loosen up
( a little). She met with her childhood friend, Joziah as they waited for their name to get called for
the aging ceremony at age 200. Valora spent the entire time talking to him before her name was cal
led and she transformed into the beautiful tracker, the lioness noticing she had inherited her mother's
white dorsal stripe that had been so faint on her pelt as a cub. She received her armor in another ce
remony conducted on that day, it fitting close to her body, allowing for great movement and still hardy
enough to take attacks. When Joziah returned from his first big battle, Valora stayed with him as the
male recovered from his wounds and is still very good friends with him to this day. Valora has been on a
few assignments as a tracker but nothing of great importance. She was present when the newest alpha
took to the throne, the lioness able to feel the mixed, strong feelings in the room. The first time in a long
time she almost had to leave as everyone's emotions it threated to overpower her mind. Her aunt passed
away a few days after so Valora does spend a lot of time with her uncle, worried that he may get lonely
and hasn't heard from her mother since.

her armor
Last edited by demonthief. on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:44 pm

I love the coat on this girl ;o;
Very lovely! Marking to watch<3

pm me if you wanna use my Eztli in your forms ;D
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

Res
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:37 am

Mark

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:53 am

bump!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -