Grim Squeaker

"Grim Squeaker" by GriffinMM

Dressup entry

Grim Squeaker

Postby GriffinMM » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:30 pm

"Oh... that's one feisty soul, isn't it?" the ghastly figure snickered as a vibrant violet flare was slowly drifting from the ground. "Dievmerti frusheh miru ne faij.." It chanted, its tiny red eyes glowing in the dim room. In one of his paws was a scythe; in the other, was an orb. The small creature continued its spell, focusing on the spirit that had been floating inches above ground. With the scythe, the dark form split the orb in half, causing a black tar-like substance to come flowing out. It batted its damaged wings, allowing it to gain more height, The gooey liquid dripped onto the dirt, fading into the soil. Within seconds, the ground trembled slightly where the purple flame had risen from. An agonized screech was heard, and out of the dark mud crawled out one bony, rotten arm. The decaying corpse of the spirit which was attempting to escape stretched out, and another bone-jarring howl was emit from underneath the blackening mud. The large hand grasped the soul in its claws and tugged, dragging the violet ghost into the ground. The soul visibly struggled to escape the grasp, but in the end, its materialized form won. With one last ear-splitting shriek, the spirit was dematerialized and dragged down to its coffin once more. The ratty spirit had been watching it all; but its only reaction was a yawn.
"I dont get it..." It muttered, stretching its wretched wings. "They havent managed to escape my grasp before, so why do they try?"
GriffinMM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me