Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Deerfox Adopts!- KickStart Event! by Ember the Wolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Ember the Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Deerfox Adopts!- KickStart Event!

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:51 am

DeerFox Adopts

|Discussion Thread | Archives | Nursery | Events Page | Customs | Artist Contest |

Owners: Ember The wolf & Anthrophobia
Lines by: Ember The wolf

Rules
--General Rules
~All Tess Rules Apply
~No Spamming, Marking IS allowed
~No Fighting of any sort

--Deefox rules
~ You May Only Own 5 For now.
~ No Trading or Swapping right now.
~No Selling For Any Kind Of Profit.
~If you no longer wish To keep your Deerfox PM the artist or one of the owners.

RULES FOR GUEST ARTISTS:

You can make up to Four adopts during your month as a guest artist.
One of your adopts may have uncommon-Rare traits. (Must be Approved Frist)
You can only make Adopts During the month you are picked, So if you only make two you're not allowed to make anymore unless you are picked again.

RULES For ARTIST:
You can make any amount of adopts.
50's and 00's Are Special Adopts, And must be approved through me or Anthrophobia.
You can only make a Deerfox with Rare traits after every 7 common. You can make 1 with uncommon traits after every 5 common.
Rare traits Must be Approved.
You are Awarded 1 Custom upon becoming an Artist, And are able to earn up to 5 customs. (they do not take up slots)

Marking Is Allowed!

Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:39 am, edited 18 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerfox Adopts! - Lore

Postby fairy king » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:52 am

Basic Species Info
    Deerfox live on a planet in a two-sunned solarsystem on the other side of the milkyway. Recently, people on earth have discovered this planet and have been studying the creatures that live on it. The first one's they've found much information for are the Deerfox. Deerfox seem to have magical powers that can control different elements on their planet. Some powers are rarer than others, and hard to find, while others seem to be quite abundant. These powers appear to come from the crystals they carry, and the color of the crystal corresponds to the type of magic it holds. Crystals are passed down from generation to generation, children get the crystals from their parents, who got them from their parents, and on, and on, since the beginning. Where they came from before that? We have no idea. Probably some caves on the planet, but don't really know.

Diet
    We believe that Deerfox are omnivores, capable of eating vegetables as well as meats. However, we can't be entirely sure yet, because we haven't done enough tests on these "plants" and "animals" to be sure of what they are, exactly. But we currently have a large team of scientists working on that, and should have results relatively soon.

Breeding
    Deerfox can breed with anyone, regardless of sex, gender, power type, rarity, status, etc. Most litters consist of two fawns, but litter sizes can be anywhere from 1 - 4. Powers are passed down from parents to children; the parents give their children a shard from their crystals when they're born. Whether the children get 1 from each parent, or just a shard from 1 parent depends on how many fawns there are in the litter. Sometimes a fawn will find a crystal on their own and get a different power from their parents, but that is a very rare occurrence.

Rarities & Powers
    Common

Water
    These types seem to live in wet areas around the planet, and have a small amount of control over water and other liquids of the same consistency. Finding a water-type deerfox in a dry area like a desert is rare, and often times results in the deerfox becoming sick or weak. Water-type deerfox cannot create water, but can pull it from anywhere it is present, such as plants and water vapor. Their crystals will always be a blue color.

Fire
    This type of deerfox tends to live in dry areas such as the desert, and seems to become sick or weak when they spend a lot of time in cold or damp areas. Their power allows them to strike up a fire wherever it can thrive, and control that fire in whatever way they please. If the area is too damp, or there isn't enough oxygen, they cannot use their powers. Their crystals will always be a red-orange color.

Dirt
    These types don't have much of a preference for where they live, as long as they're on the ground. They are typically stronger than the other types, and can travel longer distances, or over harsher landscapes. They can control rocks and dirt, but cannot make it out of thin-air; they always have to have a source. Their crystals will always be a brown color.

Air
    These types have control over the winds, and prefer to live in open areas, where the fresh air can reach them easily. We haven't seen any away from air, so we're not entirely sure if they can create air, or have to take it from around them, but we assume they must have a source like all the others. Their crystals are always a white color, and slightly transparent.

Uncommon
    Sand
    Similar to dirt, deals mostly with sand and gravel. Usually live in warmer climates but can be in cooler climates as long as there is good access to sand. Can not just pull sand out of thin air, But they usually have a large amount of sand in their fur. Their crystals are always a tan color.

Metal
    Have influence over metallic material and some stone. Usually linger deep underground and in caves where they are closer to uncut metals. can bend and warp metallic structures but cannot create metal out of thin air, they can pull it out of the ground, though. Their crystals are always a grey or silver.

Magma
    Have control over magma, lava and certain Gemstones. Usually prefer hotter climates and enjoy extreme heat. Their crystals are always a bright red color.

Mud
    Deals alot with mud and also soot type substances as well as gel type things. Dislikes dry places and prefers damp weather and humid climates. Their crystals are always a dark greenish brown.

Plants
    Can make plants grow faster than normal, usually love to garden and eat fresh vegetables. Plant types are usually vegetarians, but that's not always the case. A very strong plant type deerfox can control plants and make them move a little, like dragging long vines across the ground with their magic. Their crystals are a bright green color.

Rare
    Light
    Has the ability to bend and distort light. Can create different colored light depending on surroundings. Their crystals are a bright white.

Dark
    Can influence shadows and darkness. Their crystals are black or dark purple.

Government
    Deerfox seem to have a form of monarchy. They have a "royal" family that decides what's right and what's wrong, and everyone else follows those rules. You cannot climb to the top of this government, you must be born into it, or become the mate of one who has this power. The current rulers are Sinbad and Ja'far [links coming soon]. The princes and princesses will be adopted out as 00's, for those in our community to own and take care of. Our community is made up of the royal family, the lords and ladies, the marketplace owners, and the commoners. Most of the regular adopts will be commoners, but if they have a higher role, it will be stated on their adoption page.
Last edited by fairy king on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerfox Adopts! -WIP NO POSTING

Postby fairy king » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:52 am

also res. c:
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:53 am

Staff

Artists wrote:Ember The Wolf
Anthrophobia
VY2

Guest Artist wrote:None ATM
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:54 am

These Are All Of Our Loved Affiliates! Check Them Out sometime!

Viscet Adopts.
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerfox Adopts! -WIP NO POSTING

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:54 am

Last REs!

Marking is Now Allowed BUT! this is STill A huge Wip

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerfox Adopts! -WIP

Postby bad2thebonedog » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:14 am

I claim the honor of the first mark!
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerfox Adopts!- Artist comp!

Postby GressgrinAST » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:25 am

-flails at bad2thebonedog-
Maaark! ^^
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerfox Adopts!- Hiring Staff!!!

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:24 am

Mark
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerfox Adopts!- Hiring Staff!!!

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:05 am

Mark
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me