. Wanders aimlessly

 [Discipline >>>>> ]
 [Shows Entered > R: W: E:]
 [Shows Won >>>> R: W: E:]

 [Ej > ] [Ep > ]
 [Eh > ] [Ws > ]
 [Wp > ] [Wt > ]
 [Rf > ] [Rs > ]

It's a raffle! A free raffle, meaning you only send a pet in a trade to enter and but no trades will be accepted! You dont have to give up a pet to enter or win. A random generator will be used to pick the winner. Note he does not have any mutations. The layer covering him will be added on a separate color in.

Entries wrote:-Yamaneko
-Dominikovs Stalker

Congratulations Dominikovs Stalker!
Last edited by Beewings on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween - Nera#362 | Closed

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:16 pm

His name will be Träsk. At the moment, I'm really sick and can hardly focus, so I'll do his training (along with my other nera) once I'm better.

Edit - still sick, but can't relax with 2 untrained neras sitting around.

First touch -

I sat in the grass in the quarantine pasture, watching Träsk dig. He'd been digging for almost three hours straight, I was getting abit concerned. I know they said he "loves to dig" but still, three hours is a bit long.. Just as I was debating calling the vet and agency, he stopped digging. I blinked, and he was gone. I stood up and walked over to the hole, looking down in it. Träsk was lying in the hole, head rested against the wall, his tail curled to his side. I carefully slid down into the hole by him, careful not to land on him. He snorted at me then rested his head back against the wall. I leaned against him gently, then, realizing he didn't care. I snuggled up to his side and began to pet and stroke him. I placed a kiss on his shoulder, humming quietly. Before I realized it, I fell asleep snuggled up against him.

First Saddle -

I yawned to myself as I led both Trooper and Träsk to the outdoor arena. I released Trooper into the arena and stroked Träsk gently. After a few minutes, I released him into the arena, too, and left to go get the new saddle. When I came back, Träsk was digging a hole, of course. Trooper was patiently waiting for me. I gently patted Trooper's nose as I passed, walking to Träsk. I put the saddle on his back and cinched it up before he could realize what was going on. I walked back over to trooper, watching from a distance. As I petted Trooper, Träsk spun around, sniffing his saddle, occasionally taking a nip at it. Then he began to walk around, rubbing against the fence to try and loosen it. I giggled a bit as I watched him. After a few minutes, he seemed to forget all about the saddle on his back and resumed digging. I turned to look at Trooper and patted his nose. "Okay big boy. Your turn."

First Ride -

I decided the best way to ride Träsk for the first time was to let him do what he does best, wander. I climbed into the saddle and placed the reigns gently on his neck and gave him a good scritch. He shifted a bit, not entirely sure how he felt about having me on his back but soon relaxed and began walking around the arena, occasionally pawing at the dirt. He sniffed and snuffed at the dirt where he dug as I sat on his back, wondering to myself how long he was going to keep this up. Apparently not long because a few moments later he walked over to the gate and pushed his head against it, signaling that he wanted out. Oh, this would be fun.

As I unlatched the gate I quickly braced myself, knowing what was about to come. Träsk took off through the gate as fast as he could, with no real goal in mind except to run. I held onto both him and the saddle tightly, switching between giggling and laughing as the wind whipped my hair around. Träsk galloped past the herd pastures and the other neras began to run alongside him, except for Eko, who stomped and huffed and screamed in anger at another male being so close to his space. Eko always was a grumpy butt. Eventually, Träsk began to slow down, as I knew he would. After a few minutes of lazy trotting, he jogged over to the barn and sat down, knocking me off his back. He stood back up and waited, patiently. I stood, rubbing my now sore rump, and then began to untack him. I gave him a quick brush down then took him to his pasture. I need to do that again sometime.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me