Caroline's Broken Dream.

"Caroline's Broken Dream." by midnight133

Dressup entry

Caroline's Broken Dream.

Postby midnight133 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:39 am

Warning, A dark character description lies ahead. (If this is too dark please let me know and I will change it, I don't think it touches on anything risky however I wanted this to briefly touch on mental illness)
The possessed eyes show how sadness and fear have taken her over and how she is too weak to fight it off, the broken hearted love hearts symbolise her broken heart over losing someone close to her and her overwhelming fear of causing pain or heartbreak. The nightmare bubbles show how she wakes from her nightmares to find herself in an equally awful place and her deepest darkest fears that she is now beginning to face and the ones she hopes that she will never have to face. The midnight black lace gloves represent the protective armour she has begun to build around herself in the hopes that by forgetting her problems they will disappear. The talisman hanging from her right (your left) ear and her wing represent her hopes and dreams that she has pushed to the deepest darkest corners of her mind. The wings are her way to escape the turmoil inside her mind.

Last bumped by midnight133 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:39 am.
midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me