Christmas Gone Rouge

"Christmas Gone Rouge" by coolcutelily

Dressup entry

Christmas Gone Rouge

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:05 am

Maru and Zelf, a friendship built in the coldest parts of the realm. Zelf, a young and short elf, was always different from the rest. He was fascinated with pranks, dark music, machinery, and Halloween. This last one was one of the most controversial ideas in his community. Zelf was supposed to build toys, and cause only happiness, but no he loved the shadows in the corner. One year he got sick of being alone, and he began building a friend. He started by building a life-sized rocking horse. No one expected that this "toy" could be something more. By Christmas time Zelf was able to twist the golden bow on top, and bring his friend to life, Maru. The rest of the elves were repulsed by the creation, and told Zelf that he had to destroy her. When he refused he left the community and went to the forest with his friend. For years they have lived in peace together, and both have never been happier. If you ever hear music in the shadows, look closely, because you might just see Zelf and Maru.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me