Death by Shadows

"Death by Shadows" by OnAStorytellersNight

Dressup entry

Death by Shadows

Postby OnAStorytellersNight » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:12 am

Most people think dreams are a good thing. Somtimes they are. But little do they now about the other cases...
This is Death. He is accompanied by shadow monsters, as well as Dream, who can be sent to the person next on his list. The list is long, and probably endless. He always has a few scrolls with him, as well as his notebook. Usually, everything runs smooth, with the help of Dream and the nightmares that are kept in bottles. But if it doesn't, he takes notes. These notes are sometimes used to decide whether one's soul should go to Heaven or Hell.
There is red smoke constantly coming out of his eyes. If you look closely, you can see that his eyes are in fact only deep, dark holes with a red, smoking light glowing in it.
The nightmares are kept in bottles for a reason: they have different powers; different ways to persuade people into following them to meet Death, but they look all the same. So he keeps them in bottles with labels, on which he wrote their names and power.
Dream usually visits children. They are not afraid of her, which makes it easier for her to take them to see Death. There is a bright blue light surrounding her, and people often think she was sent from Heaven. That's not always true, though...
OnAStorytellersNight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me