Lizzie the wizard

"Lizzie the wizard" by Neon-chan

Dressup entry

Lizzie the wizard

Postby Neon-chan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Lizzie stared at her sketchbook. There was a nicely done dog base, but other than that it was blank. It was Halloween and she didn't even have a set costume yet! She stood up and walked over to her chest and started pulling out different items. "What should I be? What should I be? What should I be?" She mumbled to herself over and over. "Witches and skeletons are overused... There's no way I'm gonna be a princess or a fairy, Blech!... I wanna be something unique. But if I'm a character from a show then no one will know what I am... What should I be? What should I-" She threw a noticeable item behind her back, then turned around to see it lying on the floor. A wizard hat. "OMG!!!! This is perfect!" The dog scrambled through her chest and floor grabbing all items she could use in a wizard's costume. "Cloak, necklace, and of course a book! Ooh! And this staff!" She placed everything down on her bed and tried it all on. "Yes! This will be my best costume yet!" She smiled, and sketched her outfit on the little dog in her sketchbook. She then headed out the door.
Neon-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me