Based on Click to view
Artist videlicet [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #28 - OPEN

Postby videlicet » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:05 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    || Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
    This is adopt #28 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

Code: Select all
    Username:
    L.O.C. Name:
    Element: Ice
    Personality:
    History:
    Extras:

Ends on October 25th!
videlicet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #28 - OPEN

Postby Charboo » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:59 am

Res c:

She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:31 pm

too much babe /tosses Valkyrie in/ make friends k babe byeeeeee

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lichenfeather » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Res. <3

A few questions, as this is my first tryout for a LoC. Can we choose his sub-rank within the warrior category? And are we allowed to write about lions coming from the unknown lands? Thank you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeviantart | she/they

lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Lichenfeather wrote:Res. <3

A few questions, as this is my first tryout for a LoC. Can we choose his sub-rank within the warrior category? And are we allowed to write about lions coming from the unknown lands? Thank you!

Hey there Lichen! Very excited to here this is your first tryout <3 I wish you luck!
To answer your questions, Yes you are to choose a sub rank, any of which you wish for this boy to be, and you are of course allowed to write about unknown land lions so long as you follow the species info. Any further questions can be sent to me via pm!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:05 pm

I am sorry, I don't have any time...
Last edited by demonthief. on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:35 am

bump!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:11 am

Cutie <3
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:45 pm

I'mma go draw him now. Okay? Okay. So beautiful.
Res.

Username: Meddled.
L.O.C. Name: Xeno
A name meaning strange voice.
Origin: The Unknown Lands
Element: Ice
History and personality:
(note - any point of view can be claimed by anyone interested, just PM me! It would be great to have a few extra lions )

The cub stumbled to the edge of the pride lands, out of breath, thin, cold. He looked like he'd been in a fight with something bigger than him, maybe even another lion - maybe one of the Unknown Lands' spirits. He barreled into me, nearly knocking me off my paws.
It was at this moment his body chose to change.
With a full-grown Lion already beneath your paws, it's hard to not threaten him. Unfortunately, he was ready to shoot back replies in a strange voice - way, way out there. Eventually, we both calmed down and I allowed him to roll over to nurse a wound. I kept a close eye on him. Clearly the thing wasn't chasing him anymore, but he still looked frightened.
At first I felt a bit annoyed, since he had decided right then to grow up, but I had to keep an eye out for the presumable threat.
When nothing showed up, I turned to him. "Who are you?"
The lion took his time to get up, seeming to be in no rush now, of course. He brushed himself off and shook his mane before replying in a strange voice, "Xeno."
After introducing myself to him, I asked if he would like to join us in the mystic fields. He seemed not to understand me so I offered to show him one my shift was off. In the mean time. We had a little chat. What I learned was this; he was running from someone not something.
The Cub had been born far out in the unkown lands. He'd had one parent, his mother, and one sibling, an older sister. Neither had really ever taught him anything but how to get into trouble, as they so frequently did. Even in hunting. This kid was scrawny, really not like those who lives among us. He hadn't eaten much until his sister got a little too rambunctious in one hunt and hurt herself. It gave him a lanky look.
His sister and father Eventually began to ignore him completely unless he did something wrong. If he did something Right, they never noticed. He hated being ignored.
Eventually someone came to take my place and we began to walk into the pride's borders. Xeno was so excited the whole time, asking about everything, even a glance at Ethereal. The Gold dust cloud seems to have gotten him a bit more energy than before, and he asks even more questions until I had to ask him to slow down.
I had to admit - for an Unknownlander, he was cute.
I took him to the Warrior squadron. He clearly had a warrior's mane, and should start training. He was a special case, but I think he'll get trained.

(New Perspective.)
I heard someone call out to me and I turned to see a lanky New recruit trotting beside one of the others. He looked excited. The thing was - I'd never seen him before. I had no idea his element or if he knew anything of fighting. And why was he so thin? The younger lion seemed to take to anything I threw at him. He'd seen all of this before, but not the way or use of how we saw it. So I had to retrain him. But at the same time, he was quick and had fast instinct. It also appeared he had the element of Ice. I sent him to get some armor and watched him walk away.

(new perspective)
I saw a very scrawny lion walk by, and went to talk to him. It seemed he was lost, looking for somewhere to get Armor. He looked surprised that everyone was okay with him being there. Most of them, anyway. He couldn't get their attention, either. There was an exagerated note of relief as I asked him if I could be of assistance. Pointing him in the right direction, I walked with him. He was nice enough. A little frustrated, having been run out of his own home, but still tried to be curtious. He seemed to enjoy and appreciate the calm nature of most of the lions. Even if he was frustrated, he didn't like to show it. He liked this much better than where he had come from. For the first time, he was no longer hungry. For the first time, he wasn't being taunted or something.
He wasn't looking where he was going and ran into a purple lioness by the name of Valkrie. After a quick appology, he managed a slight laugh at his lack of motor skills. Oops, new form. He looked rather silly anyway, with his gangly legs.
I saw that later, the two were great friends, the Judge and the Guardian. An unlikely frienship, but easy all the same.

New perspective
This new guy was pretty tough - but an even better fighter. He was placed in the Fighter category and under me as a trainee. Hopefully he would learn quick enough that a distractor can't help you in every situation - he seems to think I'm invincible. He thinks eveyone is invincible. Maybe we should build up his confidence a little - someone that shy can't fight on the front lines, and this kid had the skills for that. If only he could see his own potential.
And get rid of his nightmares. Nightly I hear him doing domething other than sleep - trying to drive off the nightmares I hear him suffering from when he isn't pacing or keeping himself busy in another way. Sometimes i hear someone groan at him for making too much noise, or i feel a chill as his breath begins to crystalize. We're room buddies so I can deal with it now, but it's still concerning. I wonder what he has nightmares about?

New Perspective
Xeno is older now, more confident, and used to his powers. He's seen battle, and knows how to fight. He's grown into his skin as well, the need for food having gone away. He's still an insomniac, but he sleeps some nights. He's quieter, but still likes attention and can get angry pretty easily. This is how I see him every day. He still has an odd voice that peeks through when he is upset or happy. He loves to talk, and sometimes his den buddy and him stay up together. What they talk about is their buisuness, not mine, but I have a feeling it has to do with the Battlefield.

Extras:

I know it is'nt pretty but I hope that doesn't distract you. I draw in traditional, i'll link to it if I have time!
Last edited by Medd-Lee on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CLUMSY » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:13 am

Bump ;)