Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ & Oʀɪɢɪɴ's ᴏғ ɪᴛ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ;;
    Pocahontas is an Algonquin word, meaning
    'She is playful', which I chose for this Oxirie
    because of their playful,happy and
    free attitude.

Tʜᴇɪʀ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;;
    Pocahontas is a female Oxirie.
    Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
    She is very lively, and won't let things put her down. Pocahontas often likes to eat, or run through plains or fields, feeling the wind rushing through her mane, and gets a thrill of running, and also likes to jump over logs and such. Though, she can be unpredictable, and wild, and loves to be free.
    Sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ;;
    Silky ears twitched nervously away their quite annoying, companioning flies, eyelashes batting slowly over large hazel eyes, as the Oxirie slowly trotted along through the plain, dusty field, often stopping every now and then to sniff at the ground for a sign for any food. A mouth-watering, succulent smelling scent caught her interest, and the adventurous Pocahontas gladly followed on after, wanting to discover what thing may hold such a delicious smell. The trotting of hooves hit against the ground rhythmically, as she plodded on her quest to find the food, slowly picking up her pace as she quickly became inpatient, and soon she found herself galloping across the open plains, sending dust flying behind her, snakes slithering into the narrow cracks of rocks as not to get trampled, and birds flying into the sky, muttering and arguing amongst themselves about the Oxirie disturbing their peace. Pocahontas finally slowed down as she stared open-mouthed at the thing that held the beautiful smell. It was a very delicate-looking, single flower, it's soft-looking red petals standing out against the sand-coloured terrain. Pocahontas carefully made her way towards it, before managing to sit down, observing the flower. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, and she'd never seen a flower like it. It almost seemed like one of a kind, special, and pretty, standing out of the crowd of the basic daisies, and some say they would relate it to how some people work; often, you find the 'sheep', the ones that follow the herd, whether it be styles, or how they act. They would act like robots without a say or brain of their own to think of how to stand out, unlike the odd black sheep, not wanting to be part of the norm, and wanting to be their own person; like this pretty flower, against the daisies. Pocahontas blinked her bright eyes, before slowly going down to pluck the flower, and somehow managed to put it between her mane and horn. The Oxirie gave a small smile, before falling asleep, content with her new item.
    Sɴᴀᴋᴇ Pʜᴏᴛᴏ;;
    Above~
    ----
    Good luck everybody else participating in this competition, and early congratulations to the winner!

Last edited by Yamaneko on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie # 679

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:45 am

bump
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:15 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tʜᴇ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇʀ;;
    Hello! I am ❤ Cat s ❤, a current non-owner. I remember seeing these
    species quite a few weeks back, and made a few attempts of taking
    part in a few comps, yet I lost the thread among all of the
    other things I post on, and I forgot, so I never managed to complete
    the forms, yet I am sure I will be able to finish this entry for this
    beauty!

Tʜᴇ Oxɪʀɪᴇ;;
    This Oxirie's name is Pocahontas!
    free attitude.

Tʜᴇɪʀ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;;
    Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
    She is very lively, and won't let things put her down. Pocahontas often likes to eat, or run through plains or fields, feeling the wind rushing through her mane, and gets a thrill of running, and also likes to jump over logs and such. Though, she can be unpredictable, and wild, and loves to be free.
    Sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ;;
    Silky ears twitched nervously away their quite annoying, companioning flies, eyelashes batting slowly over large hazel eyes, as the Oxirie slowly trotted along through the plain, dusty field, often stopping every now and then to sniff at the ground for a sign for any food. A mouth-watering, succulent smelling scent caught her interest, and the adventurous Pocahontas gladly followed on after, wanting to discover what thing may hold such a delicious smell. The trotting of hooves hit against the ground rhythmically, as she plodded on her quest to find the food, slowly picking up her pace as she quickly became inpatient, and soon she found herself galloping across the open plains, sending dust flying behind her, snakes slithering into the narrow cracks of rocks as not to get trampled, and birds flying into the sky, muttering and arguing amongst themselves about the Oxirie disturbing their peace. Pocahontas finally slowed down as she stared open-mouthed at the thing that held the beautiful smell. It was a very delicate-looking, single flower, it's soft-looking red petals standing out against the sand-coloured terrain. Pocahontas carefully made her way towards it, before managing to sit down, observing the flower. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, and she'd never seen a flower like it. It almost seemed like one of a kind, special, and pretty, standing out of the crowd of the basic daisies, and some say they would relate it to how some people work; often, you find the 'sheep', the ones that follow the herd, whether it be styles, or how they act. They would act like robots without a say or brain of their own to think of how to stand out, unlike the odd black sheep, not wanting to be part of the norm, and wanting to be their own person; like this pretty flower, against the daisies. Pocahontas blinked her bright eyes, before slowly going down to pluck the flower, and somehow managed to put it between her mane and horn. The Oxirie gave a small smile, before falling asleep, content with her new item.
    Sɴᴀᴋᴇ Pʜᴏᴛᴏ;;
    Above~
    ----
    Good luck everybody else participating in this competition, and early congratulations to the winner!

Last edited by TeaCat on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:17 pm

bump
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:36 am

╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Username:
      Cheshire-Cat
    Name:
      Nyala
    Name meaning:
      Similar to antelope
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Macabre. on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

BirchClanLoreStars
Trade Me ☆ name ☆ name
CharactersImgage© coding

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:49 pm

I give you all some extra days to finish forms or add things:

Extended until 16 September.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Last day to finish all WIPs!
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:55 pm

❤ Cat s ❤ wrote:

Tʜᴇ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇʀ;;
    beauty!

Tʜᴇ Oxɪʀɪᴇ;;
    free attitude.

Tʜᴇɪʀ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;;
    Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
    Sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ;;
    Sɴᴀᴋᴇ Pʜᴏᴛᴏ;;
    Above~
    ----

Congrats.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:44 am

Yamaneko wrote:
❤ Cat s ❤ wrote:

Tʜᴇ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇʀ;;
    beauty!

Tʜᴇ Oxɪʀɪᴇ;;
    free attitude.

Tʜᴇɪʀ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;;
    Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
    Sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ;;
    Sɴᴀᴋᴇ Pʜᴏᴛᴏ;;
    Above~
    ----

Congrats.

Thank you so so much!! ;o;
Imagewotwi
hi i like mcr and ffvii. did you know gerard way had a song in ffvii advent children. if you didn't then there ya go
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me