Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by CLUMSY

Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #021 - CLAIMED

Postby videlicet » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|| Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Claim slot LOC for clumsy! Female scout, with the elements of telekinesis and colour.
videlicet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

v i r i d i n e

Postby CLUMSY » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:06 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Username≫ clumsy

Name≫ Viridine (Veer-ih-deen); alteration of the phrase "green eyes" in Latin. Affectionate nicknames include Viri or Viridi.

Gender≫ Female

Age≫ 214 years
Only recently transforming into adulthood, Viridine is very young. Some hope that her childishness and immaturity are a phase, but it is obvious there is no end in sight to the behaviors.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Body type≫
Viridine is a small, wispy lioness. Her wings are long and dainty, and her tail is a long skinny strand. She has a rounded face with large, circular eyes. She isn't very well muscled nor powerful; allowing for her to weigh less and fly with more ease. She has long, thick fur.

Element≫
Telekinesis and Color
Telekinesis most often used to read and alter other's minds while she is scouting, allowing for a full understanding of them and their motives.
Color used to manipulate her own pelt colors and the colors of the scenery for camouflage and trickery when on missions, allowing for maximum stealth.
Viridine adores her elements, and is constantly discovering new ways to use them for fun and games. She uses color to paint intricate designs in the grass, to entertain cubs, and to disguise herself as other lions. She uses telekenesis to predict other's thoughts and actions, using the information for practical jokes and pranks on a variety of levels.

Rank≫
Scout
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Personality≫
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
playful
Viridine loves to be around others, and is always joking around. She enjoys cub-like games and some view her as childish and immature. Also like a cub, she has an upbeat attitude and always seems to be happy. Because of her childish demeanor cubs have an almost magnetic attraction to her.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
defensive
Strongly dislikes being crtitisized and will always find a way to defend and counteract others' negativity towards her. She wants to be everyone's friend, and doesn't understand why others don't seem to feel the same way.
outgoing
Loves to meet new lions and is always ready to make friends. She is far from shy, and is often the first to start conversations. She craves social interaction, so she has gotten quite skilled at making friends efficiently through practice.
determined
When she has her mind set on something, that is all she can think about. Viridine never gives up and almost always gets what she wants through consistent pleading. She can be quite stubborn, refusing to stop aiming for what she desires.
clever
The spunky LOC is definitely a problem solver, and knows how to get out of sticky and think-fast situations. She has a naturally quick mind, and it often surprises others that such a childish lioness could be so intelligent.
high-energy
Viridine has an endless amount of energy, and never seems to get tired during the day. At night, however, she will drop dead into a deep sleep. She goes to bed early and wakes up early, getting the most out of her day. Some tend to find her enthusiasm a bit overwhelming or even annoying; and after reading someone's thoughts about her she has tried her best to tone down.

Skills≫
stealth
stamina
clever
Weaknesses≫
strength
size
xxx

Short Story≫
The sky was light. Shadows danced in the grass, laughing maniacally in unison. Suddenly their eyes flashed a bloody red and they turned to attack one another. The hoard of shadows deteriorated slowly, ripping each other to shreds and screaming shrilly in pain until none remained. The sky above darkened, turning a deep shade of red. The blanket of crimson molded into a mouth, sharp white teeth gleaming dangerously. The jaws snapped forwards, consuming Viridine. She gasped, finding herself unable to breath, then collapsed, her vision fading to black.
Viridine sprung to her feet, breathing short and ragged breaths. Her eyes blinked rapidly, iris shrinking to adjust to the massive intake of light. Still shaking, she tried to stretch. With a shiver she shook off her nightmare. That had been a reoccurring dream for the past while. She hated it, and tried desperately every night to avoid it, to no avail.
She licked her forepaw and brushed it over her face in a soothing gesture. After bathing her shock away, the young lioness half flew half skipped towards a popular training spot, hoping to find some cubs on break who she could entertain. Wip

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Art:
By me

By Squirrelspirit

By me

by me

new bouncy, by me

by me

by me

old^
CLUMSY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me