Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oxirie #662

Postby Nira Katsumi » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:28 am

- New Oxirie :) -

Name: Kaphiri
Owner tawnypelt3
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie #662

Postby cooler99 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:43 am

Name: Dust From the Desert
Why do you want him?: I want him because I enjoy his markings and his colours I really like the small markings on his leg but I also think he'd make a great first Oxirie for me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cooler99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby assiel » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:44 am

Name: Khamsin
Why do you want him?:This will be my first ever time attempting to adopt from Oxiries. I would be very happy to see that I won it on my first try. Obviously, if I don't win, that's okay. There are other times to win. Also, those colors though. Amazing. It makes it look very realistic.
assiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawnypelt3 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Name: Kaph, short form of Kaphiri, African origins.

Why do you want him?: Besides the fact that I think his markings are really cool and remind me of lines in desert sand (and also vaguely of neapolitan ice cream) and besides the fact that bi-colored/striped manes always drive me nuts? Because I can imagine a character for him and thus want to add him to my list of characters. I won't go into detail about personality because that isn't a section and I don't want to try to get a sneaky one-up on the other entrants with something I would consider against the rules of this contest. I do have an African desert story in the works, but it's taken a backseat to other stories (only two, really, but they're long and important to me) and life in general. It's about a guy who becomes stranded in the desert and scrubland and tries to survive and get back to civilization, and he picks up curious animals (such as Oxirie) on the way. I get a kick out of imagining him doing human things the animals don't really understand, as the story so far is written from their point of view.
I was hacked. Not going to remake all my groups and such unless I feel like it. That's a lotta work. Don't bother with trades, everything's a mess.

Need: Image
Will offer reasonable overpay.
Note to self:
Reduce idiot level.
tawnypelt3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me