Based on Click to view
Artist reynard [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tuareg War Mount 3: Skylark Mare

Postby reynard » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 am

Arsenic
    pangare bay Skylark mare standing at 17hh. notable markings are an uneven stripe, and four white socks.
    daughter of founding stallion Anthrax and the "founding mare" Serene.
    ridden by Leroi "Dagger" Dagfinnr Macey (who was the former rider of Anthrax).
    ranked at general of the Skylark legion.

very like her sire in terms of temperament. a rather arrogant and passive mare, who seems disinterested in most things. however, if one bothered to look into her honey eyes, they would realize she is not at all disinterested, instead watching and listening to every thing that happens around her. incredibly observant.
    when in battle, it is seen just how mercurial she can be, as she is a vicious fighter. however, as soon as her job is done, she is quick to pull back out. her ability to go with last minute changes gives her a great advantage, as she is one of the best strikers in the legion.

owned by bel racat
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tuareg War Mount 3: Skylark Mare

Postby Pandle » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:06 am

She's gorgeous Bel, can't wait to see her character flesh out in writing and match up to her delicate design.
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me