Piaffe; 13
    Passage; 17
    Extended Gaits; 23
    Collection; 15
    Flying Changes; 10
    Pirouette; 22
    Half-Pass; 17
    Halt; 9
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IDA #015 || Palomino Frame Overo American Warmblood

Postby Aragorn. » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:21 am

Owner; Rose J. Matthews//Aragorn.
Farm Name; White Oak Stables
Show Name; WOS Zodiac Pricess
Nickname; Zen
Age; 3 years
Gender; Mare
Breed; American Warmblood
Height; 16.1 hh
Tack; None
Stud/Broodmare Fee;1700m
Short Story; WIP
Last edited by Aragorn. on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee,
X
X
X
X
X
For those in peril on the sea...

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Aragorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACanadianEquestrian » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:13 am

Owner; ACanadianEquestrian
Farm Name; NRRA
Show Name; sunset before dawn
Nickname; Dawn
Age; 3 years
Gender; Mare
Height; 15hh
Tack; None
Stud/Broodmare Fee; 1500
art!!!!
ACanadianEquestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:00 am

☯ RᴀᴢᴢBᴇʀʀʏ ☯
    ☯ Bαyмoɴт Sтαвleѕ ☯

☯ BM Goldeɴ Fαɴғαre ☯
    ☯ Pιloт ☯

☯ 4 yeαrѕ ☯
    ☯ Mαre ☯

☯ Dυтcн Wαrмвlood ☯
    ☯ 16.2 нн ☯

☯ Noɴe ☯
    ☯ 1,200м ☯

wip
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:23 am

Razzberry, your form looks amazing! Except the breed must be American Warmblood, so if you could fix that, that would be great c:
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:13 am

Owner; lizerbeth
Farm Name; Golden Shadow Stables
Show Name; GSS Eärendil
Nickname; Azru
Age; 3 years
Gender; Stallion
Height; 17hh
Tack; None
Stud/Broodmare Fee; 3500m
Last edited by Kruxly on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:01 pm

lizerbeth wrote:

Owner; lizerbeth
Show Name; Eärendil
Nickname; Azru
Age; 3 years
Gender; Stallion
Height; 17hh
Tack; None

Since its basically the 27th here, I give you your winner! I will however not be able to remove the adopt me tag but I can add you to the list so you can add his tack if you would like.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:53 am

piaffes wrote:
lizerbeth wrote:
-snip-
Owner; lizerbeth
Show Name; GSS Eärendil
Nickname; Azru
Age; 3 years
Gender; Stallion
Height; 17hh
Tack; None

Since its basically the 27th here, I give you your winner! I will however not be able to remove the adopt me tag but I can add you to the list so you can add his tack if you would like.

Eeep :3
thankyou!
And sure id like that ^^
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:22 am

You've been added c:
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me