Artist Nodell [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RPW #821 - Royal Tears - Winner

Postby Nodell » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:51 pm

---------- What is a RPW?
Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it; it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

normal ears -- normal tail -- normal fur -- Gold paint
* The horns are accessories, not real horns

I've been so emotional lately I"D I guess I vented a bit with this RPW quq
To win them, tell me about their back story by using the title as inspiration ("Royal Tears").

The only extra allowed is art (unlimited), please no more writing than what the form asks for quq
Code: Select all
Username --
Name --
Gender --
What is their story? -- (Words are unlimited)

Ends ;; June 20th
Last edited by Nodell on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #821 - Royal Tears

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:55 pm

------------

u s e r n a m e
Ravendarus

n a m e
Elora Cecelia Blackthorn

g e n d e r
Female

------------

s t o r y
My name is Elora; I was royal-born, first and only princess to the Blackthorn Family. By tradition the first-born would take the throne and my brother was older then I was. However, he disgraced the family name by falling in love with a servant girl. Father took his place on the throne and gave it me… I was now the heir, which meant my life was going to be a lot harder now.

My parents were strict on the rules and soon enough I found myself in an arranged marriage with the neighbouring Kingdom's Prince… his name was Anaximenes, he came from a long line of royal lineage known as the Anaxi's. Naturally we hated each other straight away, after all who wants to get married to someone you barely know? Yet when I met him… oh how different he was then I excepted.

"Anaximenes? That's a stupid name." I protested to him lightly, naturally expressing my dislike for the sheer idea of marrying him. He blinked lightly and turned his head away, "I guess that makes two of us that agree… though I prefer to be called Menes myself." he said, Menes, that had a nicer ring to it. I turned to him and looked at him straight in the eye, "Menes huh?" I questioned, "You're kind of meek huh?" I asked, "You say huh a lot…" Menes countered staring into my eyes. I blinked a bit and huffed turning away to avoid his staring. "Whatever." I snorted. Yes our first meeting wasn't grand or overly exciting. It was mostly the two of us sitting on the other side of the room away from each other. I couldn't help however but glance back at him every now and then. He stood over there so regal and elegant looking… odd for a male in my opinion.

He wore nice pants, a nice shirt and a long overcoat that covered most of him; it was black in colour and went nicely with his golden markings that I could only really see on his hands and face. He casted a look over to me and I looked away swiftly, they were a beautiful deep sliver colour that went nicely with his dull silver fur. I turned away swiftly, what did I care what he looked like anyways? It was then I finally got a good look at the room. It was fairly quiet with our parents having head off to the grand hall and us left here to get to know each other. The room was decorated with paintings of the Anaxi Family Line, each King and their family and at the end of the room was a giant painting of the originals. The first kings and their loved ones.

I frowned and glanced back at him quietly; he glanced back with a cold but nonchalant glance. It really upset me truth me told; who does he think he is? I let out a huff to show I didn’t care which didn’t seem to work as he let a small smirk slip. I growled in return; this was going nowhere fast. I looked away from him again, he annoyed me so. “How is it going?” I heard looking over; it was my father, “Fine.” I mentioned lowly, he raised a brow as he looked how far apart we were, frowning I sighed and moved closer to the prince. How I didn’t want to be close, but I held no choice in the matter. The decision was made already before we even held hands for the first time. I was to marry him when I grew older and he was to marry me.

With a fiery feeling in my heart I turned away from my father as he continued to talk about the deal, we would be married in a fort night, our two countries would be united and together we would stand against the South King… his name was Owen; he was a terrible ruler who had many under his control and sought for ultimate control over all the lands and worst off… forbidden powers beyond his control. I had heard many ghost stories about this wolf and honestly, no one wanted to be involved with him. He had overtaken the western kingdom and for my kingdom in the east we had to submit to them, otherwise we would have been concurred too.

Though I didn’t like the idea of uniting the Kingdom’s I could see why my father was concerned; for the safety of our people I had to give my freedom up and my life to Anaximenes. So I did; though I don’t think you want my whole boring life style, or how I had to marry him, or even my entire history… no that would be to long to sit and listen to. Though I suppose you want to know what happened between Menes and me? It happened just after we were married a few years, right after I had turned of age to wed. I ran away; once my parents were out of the way and the deal was settled…

I ran away to a forest untouched by other wolves; I had heard rumors of a dark creature living in the deepest part of the woods. I wasn’t afraid, I was tired of others telling me I had to do this, I had to do that… I’ve had enough, I wanted to choose my own destiny and I wouldn’t let anybody stop me. I wouldn’t deal with Menes, or with royal matters, or any of that. I’m ridding of it all, being sick and tired with utter nonsense. I’ve left it all behind me, and after burying the hatchet with a past I will never tread again, I took my charcoal hood over my eyes, and raced into the darkness.

I was always told I had to be a good little girl, never to show my tears. To this day, I still haven’t, as if it was in my blood, I would force myself to keep people away whenever I should cry. But upon this umbra painted path, none would see them, so I allowed my royal tears to cry. But, of course, nothing was ever meant to be forever. This evil forest swallowed up my own darkness, and stress had come in the shape of a demonic creature. His fur ruffled, fangs barred, tainted red with blood of some other innocent creature. His eyes glowed with a dull gold, like a priceless coin drowned in mud. His eyes alone were stabbing into my soul, threatening to end my life. This was it, this was how it ends.

Or, so I thought. You see, I closed my eyes to await the insufferable pain roaring towards me. But, the last thing I expected had dashed into the darkness, and pound the evil creature square on its muzzle. Anaximenes. The king I had so resented and held no trust for all this time, and he of all wolves was my savior. He fought tooth and nail, his own blood tarnished by the shadowy claws of the demon whom had fought back, but from how I saw it, not nearly as fierce as Menes. In the same blink I took to witness Menes as my hero, it was over, and the evil creature was slain. He came to me, soaked in blood and wounds. Despite a kind smile he gave to me, he fainted from blood loss.

I raced back with him as fast as I could, and with all my might, I got him medical help. I stayed by his side, but even as I did, all I could think about was his heroic leap to save me, yet it had clashed with the once cold hearted wolf that not even hours ago, had treated me poorly. I stayed here with him, and even know I knew he was going to be okay, my heart pumped furiously at even the thought of leaving his side. But I wasn’t afraid, nor was I forced through sadness, instead, I felt safer around him. I knew if that ever happened again, he would be there to my rescue. I couldn’t thank him enough, but I did what I can to make sure that he too would be safe. He still wore a warm smile on his royal face. I couldn’t look away; it was enough to pull my soul to him.

He woke the next morning, to find me asleep by his side, tired from having watched him most of the night. When I had awoken I found him with his arms wrapped around my delicate frame keeping me both close and warm. I allowed a blush to tenderly creep across my face though I barely realized it was there. Menes lowered his head, his radiant silver eyes staring into my pools of gold, “Elora… you okay?” he asked, that was probably the first time I ever heard him say my name, it felt so warm when he said it. “Menes… yea I am alright; thanks to you.” I answered looking away softly. He smiled a bit more and nodded his head, “I am glad. I was afraid I had lost you.” He said; my eyes flew open as I turned to stare at him again, “You were afraid of losing me?” I questioned, “Yea, Elora I’ve… I’ve always felt a connection to you and I knew you were strong, you always have been, I knew I couldn’t be the one who tamed your heart, but I couldn’t let you go.” He said, “I had to make sure you were okay Elora… I know you’d probably tell me to go suck an egg… but I love you.” He said looking at me. I cried a bit because honestly I never though he would like me like that.

I felt a tear in my ever beating heart, “I love you too Menes…” I said in return, my voice was softer this time, I meant it… though he always annoyed me I had to admit I’ve always admired him one way or another… So it was to say I had fallen in love with the man I had ended up marrying only a little while before. I settled back into the castle with him and started to get used to being his wife; though years passed even if they were not easy it was something I accepted at long last. Though that never stopped me from remembering those tears I had wept for Anaximenes…

My tears for him; the wolf I fell in love with.

by Allyna

For the wolf I lost.

Yes Anaximenes and I fell in love, yes he saved my life, yes… we had pups. Twins actually, one named Prince Anaximander, after Menes' father. He was a young boy and a handsome one at that. We also had a little girl, which we named Princess Analynn. They were born healthy, but I was not. I unfortunately was growing ill during when I had been pregnant with the pups; and I sadly succumbed to the sickness shortly after they had been born. Unfortunately Anaximander also gain my sickness and followed me into death. I suppose your wondering why I am still able to continue my story? I became a ghost trapped upon the earth because I was not able to move on. I watched Menes fall into depression and my sweet princess slowly becoming a wilted flower.

I watched for many years as horrible events unfolded at the castle, as an evil King from the South arrived, Owen… he took over Menes' castle imprisoning him and forcing my sweet Analynn to become a boy in order to be able to claim the thrown. She became known as Anaximander the 13th. I watched as that horrible man ran our once beautiful kingdom into ruins. How hard was it to sit and watch as everyday my mate wasted away and my daughter grew miserable; forced to be someone she wasn't. I hated only being able to watch and being able to do nothing. Alas; I could do nothing else but watch… and so I did for many more years after that event.

I remember once I tried to leave the castle, but I could not, I found myself bound to the castle unable to leave. Until they arrived; a brother and sister named Shechiki and Kirakida; Shechi was in love with my daughter that much was easy to tell but Kira… Kira had no interest in love it seemed of any kind. Yet that horrible King Owen wanted her for himself. Shechi wouldn't have it, he wanted to free the love of his life from the evil king. Upon trying to ruin his plan they ended up freeing my Menes and stopping Owen's evil plan but not before Kira managed to get a good kick in… then hauled him off to prison! I was ecstatic! Finally someone did something to help my family, I ran to Menes and wanted to jump into his arm, he turned towards me and let that soft smile spread across his face, I felt my life-less heart pounding in my chest once more as I reached in to hug him… yet I slipped right through him. Shock spread from my body like a wild-fire. I had forgotten I was no longer living.

I turned ever so slowly… there he was hugging Analynn who was crying into his chest happy to see him. My heart dropped and I turned away, how could I forget something like that? I guess the rush of emotions was new to me, I didn't normally feel like that; upon dying the most emotion I felt was sorrow. It took me a while to realize what it was though, Kira… it was like she had some sort of spiritual connection which helped me feel emotions again. I knew it was wrong of me… but I wanted to live again so badly I longed for it more then anything else. I would have it.

After a few weeks I finally managed to find a connection with her, I slipped into her dreams and tried to lure her away from the others, perhaps I could possess her… it was wrong of me to believe so but I wanted to at least talk with Menes one more time. I made a horrible mistake though… With the help of an evil crow, named Graven; who had watched my misfortune unfold I managed to make a plan to be able to be with Menes again. In return he said he would come for his payment and would get to chose what it was… I agreed. I lured Kira away and had her touch a soul orb where I had hidden inside awaiting. The orb got absorbed into her and then our souls shared the same body. It was strange at first but I was so happy and over-joyed though Kira hated it.

I loved it though I knew the price of my fun. In order for us to be together we had to work together otherwise one of us could be rejected from the body using the spirit orb. I finally got to see Menes again, I was so excited that I tackled him to the ground and kissed him! Poor Kira was so embarrassed yet I could feel an odd sensation from her mind… did she like it? No that couldn't be! It must just be my emotions again. Menes was happy to see me again yet I knew something was off right away. "Menes?" I asked. "E-Elora…" he said, pulling me into a gentle hug… I didn't care I had him back.

I got to see Analynn and her beautiful twin pups! They were so precious, "Mom I can't believe your really back.." She said sniffling a bit, "I am my sweet princess…" I said in return, I finally got to comfort my baby girl I finally got to hold her in my arms even if she was an adult now and this wasn't really my body. I was happy to spend time with my family once again. Though things got complicated when Kira kept trying to take control, which often times she did. She hated being connected with me, I could feel it something deep down in her emotions. I was good with pups though as it turned out I never forgot how to care for them and so I got to spend a bit of time with my grandchildren and her and of course Menes. I was so happy to be held on his arm and snuggle close to him as we slept. Though it go awkward for Kira who always left early in the morning much to my dismay.

My happiness didn't last long… Graven returned wanting to take his payment for helping me. I froze in place, "Y-You.." I gasped as the evil crow… the one who had helped me with this plan flew at me diving at my chest where he pulled the orb from causing me to fall back and closed my eyes passing out. He took the spirit orb, he took Kira's soul. "What does this soul matter to you? You have your Menes back now." he smirked before leaving.

When I woke up I was shocked to find Kira was gone… I told Menes what happened and instantly he wanted her save her. I felt a pain in my heart as it beat quietly, I knew it. He was in love with Kira and had been before I returned. How could I have been so blind… he didn't love me anymore even if he said it something had been off between us before I ever even returned. So I would save Kira for him, even if my heart was broken. I didn't let him see my tear fall as I ran after him. We managed to track Graven down and snatch the orb from back from his evil talons Menes fought him off bravely after the first monster he had fought I knew Menes would be fine. I grabbed the orb and felt my soul sink… This was it. I would be gone from the world if I put this back in my chest… I knew the price I had to pay. Without a body of my own to return to I would be rejected from Kira's body and I didn't know where I would end up. "Elora?" Menes asked, my eyes widened as I turned to look at him slowly.

I looked away from Menes who frown slightly, and reached for me but then I reached for the orb and put it to my chest. The orb slowly absorbed.....a bright light like what had happened when Kira accepted her before. Kira blinked and held her hands out as she saw me.... her memories slowly flooding back. I smiled a bit at her, before slipping out of Kira's body which rejected my soul, the tear dropped on the ground and Kira was back in her body.

Menes gasped, "Kira?" he asked, still confused, he caught her gently. Kira stayed unconcious for probably 10 to 15 minutes. Menes looked at her worriedly, "Kira?" he asked gently. Kira blinked and slowly started to wake up. Menes looked at her, "Are you okay?" he asked. Kira blinked lightly. "I'm...I'm fine.." she blinked and looked at the sphere before looking up at Menes. "elora's-" she started. Menes frowned at her quietly, "E-Elora's?" he asked quietly. Kira blinked. "she's gone." she sad quietly. Menes looked away, "A-Ah…" he said nodding sadly, why did Elora turn away from him, he didn't get to say goodbye. Kira blinked lightly and looked at him. "She'd been haunting the castle...maybe she went back…." Menes looked at her, "You think so?…" She asked. Kira blinked lightly. "maybe." Menes looked at her sadly and nodded his head. Kira blinked and hesitantly hugged him, she was a bit shaken from being outside of her body. Menes blinked a bit, he felt guilty… but he hugged her back gently. Kira blinked lightly… Shechiki sobbed and joined the hug hugging Kira, he'd thought he'd lost her.

What of me? I was rejected but I didn't disappear like I wanted to from the world, I had lost my Menes what life would I live even if I came back? Instead… I found myself opening my eyes blinking slowly as I looked up at a blue striped white wolf. He was so elderly looking I could hardly believe he was still alive… "Where am I?" I asked quietly, "Welcome back to world Elora…" He smiled lightly, "I noticed your soul was a bit trapped so I decided to help you out." he explained. I blinked a bit, "Am I dead?" I questioned quietly, "No you are not dead, you are right near the castle actually." he said looking up slowly. I blinked and looked over at it, "Why am I alive?" I asked but when I turned back to look at the wolf he was gone! I blinked shocked and sat up slowly, I felt so weak it was hard to get up but slowly I managed to waddle towards the castle but stopped myself… Menes had Kira now.

Tears escaped my eyes once I realized I was alive, I was alive and I lost everything. Menes had a new mate… now was my guess since he liked Kira. Rainbow Paint Wolves mate for life… but only if their mate is still alive. When their mate dies they are allowed to find another mate if the bond was lifted. I suppose when I died, when I let him be with Kira the bond between us shattered. He was free to find a new mate and start a new family… was I so fortunate? My heart yearned for Menes yet I knew we could never be. I looked up and saw Analynn staring down towards me. "M-Mom?" She gasped in shock but I said nothing in return, I could do nothing but cry. I turned and walked away from the castle, forever.

I gave up everything that day and I left behind only my royal tears…

I would never return to this place again.

by Glomp
Last edited by Ravendarus on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:24 am, edited 15 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ines. » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Username -- peachcream
Name -- Princess Cecelia Rose
Gender -- female
I had let him get to close. Now I was crying royal tears. His death was like a thorn in my side.
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Username --
Name --
Gender --

Res
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:25 pm

--
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:26 pm

ℋℯґღїøηℯ - ℱεღαℓℯ

As the crown of thorns was placed atop her head she wept. "Mummy, I've never seen a Queen cry..." A child spoke to her mother.
"Queens are just like us, dear, they cry sometimes..." The mother hushed her child.

I was the Queen. I perched myself upon my throne and as the crown of thorns was placed on my head and wounds began to form at the tips of the spikes, I found tears beginning to spill from my eyes, mingling with the red hue travelling down my cheeks. It was a beautiful sight, despite the pain, the veins of red mixing with the bulbous droplets of salted water from the corners of my eyes. The scent of blood mingled with a scent akin to the ocean, a salty scent drawn together with the scent of metal created a unique and odd combination, but it was pleasing to the noses of those who watched the crowning. I rose to my paws and stepped a little closer to the edge of the raised platform. The wind howled around the castle, the sea roared against the stone walls around me. This was my prison.

"I, Queen Hermione, pledge my loyalty to this kingdom!"I billowed over the sound of the wild waves.
"The Royal Tears flow again!"My guards chanted as they removed the crown from my head, showing the band of 'x' shaped cuts around my head before they put a hood over my head and placed the Queen's Decorative Horns beside my ears. The RPW's in the crowd cheered and chirruped, wagging their tails and howling delightedly. I bow my head and made my way to my throne as the common folk where filed out. Then, I sighed and padded my way to my bed, climbing into it and curling myself up, beginning to cry softly once more, the wounds sealing up on my head as I moved my head over a podium so the watery red tears were collected in the basin to be used for the castle warlock's most potent potions and poisons. I pushed my way onto the balcony after putting on my night gown and tipping back my head and howling to the sea...

and the sea howled back.
Last edited by yttd on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Marking<3
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastellu » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Username --NYANCATPOPTARTZ
Name --Capricorn
Gender --Female
What is their story? -- (Words are unlimited) Capricorn once was a princess,who lived in a beautiful,peaceful kingdom. No one was hungry there,everyone was kind to each other, no one hurt each other. She always smiled,because she believed that it made people feel better.She watched the people in the village,making sure no one was being mean. Because,after all,there would be consequences for these actions. For example,if she saw someone being mean,she would kill them. Set them on fire,maybe. She was taught not to care,for it would make her feel bad,and she didn't want to feel bad about it. She didn't know what she was doing. She told the people that,if she caught someone slapping another person,the person who slapped the person would be drowned in a pool of thick,oily water. If someone murdered ,they would be killed the same way they killed the other person. After a few terrifying years of Capricorn ruling the kingdom though,she was banished by the people,for being so harsh and strict. They left her with a grey hoodie and her crown. A few days after being banished, Capricorn sold her crown for a potion that made her never starve ever again. She watched her old used-to-be kingdom crumble down to the ground. A few despair filled months pass,and no one lived in the village anymore. No one lived there anymore. The cottages were now filled with wild plants and animals,and the roofs were burnt. After no one was there anymore,Capricorn went back to the abandoned kingdom. The stone entrance was broken into big chunks of stone,which could kill someone when it fell to the ground. There were skeletons of both people and animals scattered across the village,which freaked out Capricorn. A few hours later,she finally got to her castle,way in the back of her kingdom. It was old now,vines crawling up the walls. She walked into the entrance for her castle,and a little picture lay in front of the throne there. It was a picture of Capricorn and her friend,who wore a blue dress and ribbon. Capricorn sat there,looking at the picture. Oh,did she ever miss her good friend. But she was gone now,somewhere in the unknown,or dead. Something started dripping on her tail. She looked at her tail,which was now covered in a golden,shiny liquid that didn't seem to come off. She looked up at the ceiling. It was like the sun was crying. She regretted being such a harsh girl,because if she was a nicer girl,this wouldn't have happened,this disaster. She took the picture and put it into her bookbag,and ran out of her abandoned kingdom,guilt sweeping over her. She cried royal tears as she looked back at her silent empty kingdom.

Art By Me (it's bad I know)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (493.39 KiB) Viewed 503 times
Last edited by Pastellu on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
hey y’all

Pastellu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:33 am

Username -- shadow9119
Name -- Anarchy
Gender -- Female
What is their story? --
WIP

Dropping out, I have no inspiration //shot
PM me if you need writing help though guys c:
Last edited by shortstop on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orca-xing » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:36 am

Username -- orca-xing
    Name -- Kimiko
    Gender -- female
    Some tell the story, of the kingdom of Ren. The royal family of four, the king and his wife, with the two children. The family was known for heir generosity, and often held grand parties for the people of the kingdom. Kimiko, the eldest daughter was known for being shy, but bright and happy. The younger son Hikaru, he was quite a troublemaker, and often got the two of them in trouble. None the less, Kimiko loved her brother dearly.
    War broke out among three of the kingdoms, Ren not being one of them. The people stayed within it's large walls, and the king and queen decided it would be best to wait, and not be brought into the fight. Months past, and the kingdom still held its ground until finally the war was over. Kimiko and her brother celebrated, but the happy times soon changed. It was a night like any other, Kimiko and her family went to sleep, the kingdom followed suit and it was silent. Something changed that night, and nothing would ever be the same,
    Kimiko woke the next morning, but after wandering into Hikaru's room, she found he was gone. Disappeared, his bed neatly made, everything was in place, just he wasn't there. She cried out, and the kingdom went into a state of panic looking for the young wolf. The royal family called out to other kingdoms, but nobody knew where the prince went. Kimiko searched every inch of the castle, thinking he was playing another prank but he was nowhere to be found.
    The princess didn't know what to do with herself, she refused to leave her room and spent the day crying inside. Days passed, servants tried to aid her, but Kimiko didn't talk to anybody. The king and queen locked the gates to the castle, and shut themselves in. No more grand parties, no more visits, it became silent. Four months later, the servers from the castle left, they had been told to leave the castle. The kingdom began to fall into disrepair, as the royal family weren't seen for many, many months. Other kingdoms offered to take some of the villagers in, and soon it became known as the abandoned kingdom. Rumors spread, but nobody really knew what happened to the three remaining royals.
    One day, three years later, a letter arrived to the kingdom next to the abandoned one, stating that the king and queen had died several weeks before. Because there weren't any medical staff left in the castle, disease has swept through. Kimiko was the final royal left. She wandered from the kingdom, cloth wrapped around her head, eyes hidden from sight. Two large horns came from her head, it is believed that they were her brother's.
    Today, Kimiko is known as the 'crying princess'. She wanders from towns, still searching for her lost brother, and the tears that run from her face are known as the royal tears.
Last edited by orca-xing on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
orca-xing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me