Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Daenarys Stormborn by owls-in-october

Artist owls-in-october [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Daenarys Stormborn

Postby owls-in-october » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:24 am

Daenarys Targaryen was no stranger to the Dothraki sea, the great ocean of grass that stretched from the forest of Qohor to the Mother of Mountains and the Womb of the World. She had seen it first when she was still a girl, newly wed to Khal Drogo and on her way to Vaes Dothrak...Not since those half-remembered days in Braavos when she lived in the house with the red door had she been as happy.

ahhhh this turned out surprisingly good ;a; this is what happens when I'm motivated about no-more-school-stuff...

finished a dance with dragons today, really looking forward to the winds of winter now. :3 I never really liked Dany in the tv show, and I always thought she was kind of overrated, but she's significantly better in the books. and she was super fun to draw, of course.

as I finished school today, I will be opening commissions soon and I plan on taking human commissions as well, although I will ask more for them. if you're interested, check out the link to my art shop in my signature and keep an eye out, as I should open it any day now!

hope everybody is having a great summer! let me know what you think of my doodle in the comments, please. :3

Last bumped by owls-in-october on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:24 am.
owls-in-october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me