Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Weekly Challenge: The Raven and the Fox by Schneemaehne

Artist Schneemaehne [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Weekly Challenge: The Raven and the Fox

Postby Schneemaehne » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:39 pm

My entry for the weekly challenge. Gosh, I missed doing these!
Neither the raven nor the fox is extraordinary special for my region as they both inhabitate various environments across the world. Intelligent and adaptable, they learned how to live with us humans and made themselves at home even within the biggest cities.
Still, even if I moved from the countryside to a small University town, I never saw so many ravens before and living at the edge of a small wood now I have my "own" fox who loves to stroll through our garden very early in the morning. I also have "my" raven who is a beautiful beast which visits me each winter to sit on my birdhouse, take none of the food but scare all other birds away. Needless to say my birdhouse is a) very small and b) standing on my windowsill righ beside my bed. In summer I wake up because of the fox' ruckus in the garden, in winter because of a certain raven playing "Nevermore" with me. Still, I love them dearly.

Quick scribble. It's way past midnight over here but I felt like doing something simple and relaxing. Hope you like it!
Thanks for watching and tell me - do you have a certain wild friend who keeps visiting?
(I also am very close with a young male blackbird who likes to mess up my flowers...)
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Weekly Challenge: The Raven and the Fox

Postby Boghound » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:58 pm

This is absolutely amazing. I'm glad to see you back in the weekly challenge; your art is always a treat! (:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:22 am

Thank you very much, Vaas, comments always make me super happy! I am a bit annoyed, though. I missed so many really good challenges during the last months -.-
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pikianoa » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:32 am

that... is... AWESOME!!!
"We don't make mistakes; we just have happy little accidents."-Bob Ross.
" I like you just the way you are."-Mr. Rogers.
"The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it."-Bill Nye.
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Learn.
pikianoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 am

Thank you very much, bornwild!
My DeviantArt
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me