Transparent

Username:
IceyWolf
Owner or Nonowner?:
Nonowner!
Flox Name:
Yami
Short ≤300 word backstory:
On the darkest of nights a young floc swerves through a dense forest.
She avoids the trees in her path as she slowly increases the distance from those behind her.
Noting where she is she takes a harsh right, as if she's going somewhere. As those chasing her
round the corner she gets a telepathic message, "Stop thief!" She immediately sends back a
"Ha! Never! Not that you needed this anyway~" She takes a harsh left then works her way up
the ancient tree standing there. Reaching the canopy she "thumps" down on the floor boards
placed there. A small blanket lays in the middle of the floor, and strung around are small lights.
Hanging up her catch of that day Yami's mind begins to wander, I wonder if I'll every have
the chance to stop this… I don't know how much longer I can be the "evil" one. I used to be
able to walk into town without a worry, now they'll chase me down until it's over and I'm tied
down. Whatever… Once I get the money to buy back my key from that villain I'll be free. They
won't be able to use me anymore…

Snapping awake Yami shook the memories out of her head. That scene was years ago, she still
remembered every detail… The hope she had still felt… That was her last night of being as free
as she every would be for a long, long time. The next morning every bit she had saved was
ripped from her, she was forced to work under "the boss" from that day forward. Moving her
paws she could feel the shackles, One day at a time… Maybe I'll be out soon…
[285/300]
ancientwings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me