Duskowl

Postby BlazingMoon » Mon May 18, 2015 10:10 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Duskpaw

•GENDER•
Male

•PERSONALITY•
Duskowl is a trusting cat. He trusts everyone, even kittypets and rouges. He is very kind, and has many friends. Duskowl believes that even bad cats can have a good side, and you need to get to know them to see it.

•MATE•
N/A

•KITS•

N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Pet's name: The Guardian
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cat Adoption

Postby sapphire77 » Mon May 18, 2015 11:24 am

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller

Warrior Cat Name: Duskowl
Personality:
Duskowl is a trusting cat. He trusts everyone, even kittypets and rouges. He is very kind, and has many friends. Duskowl believes that even bad cats can have a good side, and you need to get to know them to see it.
Last edited by sapphire77 on Fri May 22, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon May 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Last edited by canadianhowl on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Mon May 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Warrior Cat Name: smallshadow
Personality: kind, slight case of anxiety, and excepting to cats that has similar flaws like him
One quote that describes their mindset:

lyrics: All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
by: Bastille
song: Flaws

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightstormy » Mon May 18, 2015 1:59 pm

E V E N I N G K I T

Name - Eveningkit
Gender - Tom

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eveningkit is very daring and mischievous. Yes, it was apart of his kitten phase, but even as he grew older, he'd do things that he wasn't really supposed to do. He is quite the prankster as well, and as an apprentice, Eveningpaw would stuff small carcasses in the elders' moss beds, and claim he didn't do it. Of course, he didn't get away with it for long. He wasn't very responsible either, so when it came to hunting and battling lessons, he either refused to attend, or hardly tried when he did it. However, many moons later, Eveningpaw grew a little more matured, up to the point where he began to become a hunting workaholic. It still took him a while before his was a warrior, because he had to fully mature pass his kitten phase. Believe it or not, he wasn't the last one to be made an apprentice. ..He was the second to last one.

Aside from that, Eveningpaw received his warrior name, which was Eveningstrike, most likely due to his surprisingly good hunting ability. It wasn't perfect, but it was slightly above average, especially compared to the way he acted only moons ago. Now he has trained two apprentices, which both had their own mischievous side. They grew out of it quickly, but having been quite the exhausting apprentice himself, Eveningstrike could easily tell when they were trying to pull something such as lying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| "It takes two to lie." |
| "One tells the lie |
| and the other one |
| believes it." |

Art (c) Nightstormy
Blurry Version of Eveningkit
Last edited by Nightstormy on Thu May 21, 2015 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Nightstormy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon May 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Dropping out.
Last edited by endless shelter;; on Thu May 28, 2015 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Mon May 18, 2015 7:38 pm

ᎳᎪᏒᏒᎥᎾᏒ ᏟᎪᏆ ᏁᎪmᎬ
Darkgalaxy

ᎶᎬᏁᎠᎬᏒ
Tom

ᏢᎬᏒsᎾᏁᎪᏞᎥᏆᎽ
Loving / Playful / Kind / Helpful / Stubborn / Cheeky / Obedient / Loyal

“ᎳᎬ ᎪᏞᏞ hᎪᏉᎬ ᎾuᏒ fᏞᎪᎳs. buᏆ ᎳᎬ ᎾᏉᎬᏒᏟᎾmᎬ ᏆhᎬm. ᎪᏁᎠ sᎾmᎬᏆᎥmᎬs, ᎥᏆ's ᎾuᏒ fᏞᎪᎳs ᏆhᎪᏆ mᎪᏦᎬ us ᎳhᎾ ᎳᎬ ᎪᏒᎬ.”
-Tallstar's Prophecy
Last edited by ~Totally Insane~ on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Thu May 28, 2015 1:16 am

||Warrior Cat Name||
Sagekit||Sagepaw||Sagestorm

||Gender||
Tom

||Personality||
Sagestorm is a very unpredictable and slightly hyper tom. He has a very vivid imagination which you never know what to expect from. Sagestorm is known for making up weird and illogical plans that don't work out well most of the time. Still, some of his ideas can turn out to be quite useful with a bit of tweaking. Sagestorm is convinced he's a brilliant inventor, he just needs help thoroughly plotting out his more irrational plans.

He is also known for being somewhat scatter-brained. It's difficult for him to focus on one thing at a time, especially if the topic doesn't interest him much. Sagestorm absolutely hates getting bored, and when it does happen, it activates the mischievous side to him. It's best to keep him entertained, because some of his pranks are just plain nasty. You wouldn't want to find your nest lined with crowfood, would you?

Sagestorm thinks these little jokes of his are hilarious, sometimes ignoring the fact that something might go wrong and somebody might get injured. His carelessness is a big problem, along with his huge ego.

Sagestorm actually has quite a temper, and an angry Sagestorm is not a good sight. When he gets mad, he loses what's left of his rational thinking and pretty much explodes and lashes out at anybody who approaches him. He dislikes being teased and being ignored, as he's convinced that he's an amazing cat who always deserves to be in the spotlight. It takes a while for him to calm down, and once Sagestorm does he pretends that nothing happened and continues on as normal.

He is a rather curious cat and loves poking around in other cats' business. It's very annoying, and Sagestom relishes taunting others, often not knowing when to stop. His self-centered attitude has gained him few friends. He pretends not to care much, but Sagestorm is actually rather possessive over them, relying on their support more than he thinks. Sagestorm is very protective over his loved ones, revealing a more caring side of him. He will defend them with all he's got.

Sagestorm isn't very fond of kits. He thinks they're an irritating distraction and that they always mess things up with their clumsiness. For the most part he ignores them, unless he's boasting to them about some tall tale he made up to make himself look good.

Sagestorm hates being controlled and greatly values his freedom and pride over anything else. He gets very grumpy when following orders and relishes in breaking rules.

If you do somehow get close to him, you will find that Sagestorm is a very humorous cat with loads of confidence. He gets very talkative and can ramble on and on about his ideas. Sagestorm requires loads of attention and praise to keep him happy, so if you plan on being friends with him, buckle up because you're in for a wild ride.

||Quote||
Marilyn Monroe wrote:"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:51 pm

winner is sapphire77!
ImageImage
Pet's name: The Guardian
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphire77 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:07 am

BlazingMoon wrote:winner is sapphire77!

Thank you so much Blazing!

Last bumped by sapphire77 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:07 am.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me