Innocence can never last. by Vazchu

Based on Click to view
Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Innocence can never last.

Postby Vazchu » Thu May 14, 2015 5:54 am

You had no name; no one cared to give you one.
You were left with no place to belong,
you were invisible in your dullness of Earth.
You felt nothing at all.
Nothingness was all you knew,
trapped within your own mind’s void.

You never wished for much,
all you needed was a name not this endless shame.
Jonathan.
That is whom you chose to be.
The someone within the mind’s void.

USERNAME;
Vazchu

NAME;
Jonathan
There's no particular reason for me choosing this name, I usually prefer using a tad out of the ordinary names for my characters ... But for some reason I couldn't see him with any other name that this. So I decided not to argue with it. He is none other than Jonathan, it's as simple as that.

GENDER;
Male

You walk alone through the lands, as lonely as one can be. You deem yourself as less and that others never will see you behind the dull colours of mother Earth. Unseen, feeling unloved. All alone. Almost stuck within yourself; lost within thoughts about never being seen. Fearing your very outside, fearing what you were born to be. Still, you do not place the blame upon the world around; you do not hate anyone for your fate. Because feelings are something you do not know. Not at all. Within you carry that which seems to be that void with nothing but an endless nothingness. Dark and pale, cold and unfeeling. Unearthly and vast. Unending darkness of Earth. Oh how wrong a statement that is while it at the same time is not. You truly don't know what feelings are. Indeed you will attempt to smile and you will give a small laughter a chance ... But you don't really mean those things ... Because feelings … What indeed are they for? You do not know but somewhere in your void you wish to know – you desire to know. You have seen it. Indeed you have. All around are the world’s feelings flying around like fireflies. Almost close enough to touch, yet so far away where you cannot reach. You wonder what feelings are, how they feel. You desire to know.
ImageNo companions to keep you safe from your own mind, yet you are still quite sane. For now at least. Perhaps you may have ended up a tad odd. Speaking words to someone who is not there, speaking words draped in dreams which gleams and glitters in the dark. Unlike your dullness whom you deem as shame, the dullness whom never say your name. All you wish for is to be a part of something more. Become someone worthy of being seen. Worthy of feeling and to be a companion, a friend, to someone. Yes, you truly do. That was why you decided to make yourself appear; dressed in glowing lights of night’s fright. Imagining them to be fireflies. The lights which would lead the world to you. Your fireflies, your illusions - saviours. Show you, save you from your own void of nothingness. Bring an end to the vastness of darkness. Lights that would allow you to feel everything you yearned to know. The things you still only dream to be a part of, the things some may hope to escape and wouldn’t understand why you wish to be a part of. You have to believe in yourself, you know. If you keep deeming yourself a failure, others cannot see you as anything else either. Courage is needed and you have still much to learn if you so deeply wish to feel. Escape the void within, become a part of all the good and the bad. Everything this mother Earth has to give.
ImageLet the lights lead the way, far away from this seemingly endless darkness called void. Let the lights be your saviour, your path, while you secretly wish to be something more.
Jonathan.

Without da bling;
Edits done; Major hair edits (made longer and braided), horns (one's broken), tips of the tailfin and extra fur under the chest.

Sorry that I'm too lazy to make my form pretty. </3
Last edited by Vazchu on Mon May 25, 2015 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Innocence can never last.

Postby Vazchu » Thu May 14, 2015 6:18 am

(because I wanted to have my form alone in the first post I decided to move this part of my original post to here)

Yey almost done. Just the form and perhaps making a version of him viewed from the other side left to do.
And OTL, I deleted the eyes provided with the lines by mistake, so I had to make my own, LOL. How can I be so oddish to delete them when I knew I planned on using them? Oh well. Hope mine doesn't look to bad down there ...

I had so much fun with him, iiih <3 And yesyes, he's a boy, deal with it. A boy with long hair who likes pinkish-light purple stuff. I like long hair too, sooo ... He and I are quite similar when it comes to that (even though my hair isn't nearly as long as his, lol).

Also ... I actually recorded while designing him because a pal of mine requested it ... Though I've been too lazy to remove the clips that shows the staff chat on Eld that others shouldn't know the link to and stuff, so I will have to bother with editing it for real asap and remove it so I can show it. Though, the second part where I worked with his blings shouldn't bring me much trouble with that and I will most likely be able to have it edited quite soon (and in that one I managed to keep myself from not looking in the chat, lol). So ye, will show those soonish.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Innocence can never last.

Postby Uchuujin » Fri May 15, 2015 6:59 am

if you dont want me posting, just lmk and I'll delete this, but I just wanted to say this is one of my fav of the MYO babes so far and he looks soooooooooooo good ~ i wish you luck!

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items