Brindle Buttermilk Buckskin Minimal Splash by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours
Drawing sessions 3
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Buttermilk Buckskin Minimal Splash

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:06 pm

To try for this guy you will have to give him a phobia and explain how/why he has it. ^^

Wolfe. wrote:Username: Wolfe.
Name: Moxse
Type: Runner
Height: 110 cm
Phobia: Moxse is plagued with Brontophobia, the abnormal fear of thunder. When he was a young nuglet, he was caught, vulnerable, in a raging storm. He was not accustomed to the booming clashes of thunder, so he initially thought that the sounds were the roars of an enormous beast that was hunting him. He scrambled through the howling winds and piercing raindrops for hours on end, convinced that he was running away from an ever-present predator. This terrifying ordeal left Moxse scarred both mentally and physically - he suffered from numerous gashes on his legs in his haste to escape. Since he has never told his story to anyone else, no Nukitta knows exactly why he developed the abnormal phobia; many thought that the fear would wear off as he aged and became more mature. However, the particular fear stuck with him, even though he now knows deep in his heart that the sound of thunder is harmless.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sat May 09, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Buttermilk Buckskin Minimal Splash

Postby lyxa » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:18 am

Username: Wolfe.
Name: Moxse
Phobia: Moxse is plagued with Brontophobia, the abnormal fear of thunder. When he was a young nuglet, he was caught, vulnerable, in a raging storm. He was not accustomed to the booming clashes of thunder, so he initially thought that the sounds were the roars of an enormous beast that was hunting him. He scrambled through the howling winds and piercing raindrops for hours on end, convinced that he was running away from an ever-present predator. This terrifying ordeal left Moxse scarred both mentally and physically - he suffered from numerous gashes on his legs in his haste to escape. Since he has never told his story to anyone else, no Nukitta knows exactly why he developed the abnormal phobia; many thought that the fear would wear off as he aged and became more mature. However, the particular fear stuck with him, even though he now knows deep in his heart that the sound of thunder is harmless.
I used to be Wolfe.

x

lyxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireIceHeart » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 am

Username:FireIceHeart
Name: Kyrat
:Xanthophobia – fear of the colour yellow.

He gained this phobia at a young age, when he ate yellow flowers that made him seriously sick. Since then, anything yellow brings him out with shakes and sweat as he starts thinking it'll make him sick again, just by looking at it.
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guilttripping » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:03 am

Username: OvercastKid
Name: Twilight Constant Cover 'Ciqula' (Native American for little one)
Phobia: Ciqula has Selenophobia. A fear of the moon. He obtained it when he was young. He had an illness that made him hallucinate when he was a yearling. One particular time, he had a hallucination of the moon... Plummeting to Earth. He ran away, far away and he lost his family and he hasn't seen them since. From now on he is terrified of the moon and if he sees it he will close his eyes or face away. In extreme cases he will bolt away.
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~north~ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:24 am

Username: ~north~
Name: Fledge
: Fledge has Chionophobia; he has a great fear of... snow. When he was young, in his first winter, he was fascinated by the glittery white stuff. He would sniff it, then leap back when he felt suddenly that cold bite on his nose. He inched closer and closer until.... SLIP! His hooves skidded on the ice, and he danced right off the ledge and landed POOF! in a tall drift, right up to his chin! He was trapped tight, no matter how hard he wiggled, and was stuck there in the swathing cold. He was terrified, and struggled frantically to get out, under the impression that the snow was swallowing him whole. In the end, his mother had to allow him to bite her tail so that she could pull him out of the bank with it. Since then, he has always regarded snow, especially deep snow, with fear and suspicion.
--Lichter sehen.--
WME Challenge
My DAMs:
Fugitive | Belenus | Zareen
My Pseudodragon, Sparrow
My Nukitta, Peregrine

I used to be Trou, please do not steal this as I may go back! Thank you!
~north~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Fri May 01, 2015 11:11 am

Username: .Lone Wolf.
Name: Tumult
Phobia: Tumult has Phonophobia. Because of this, he stays in the quietest of meadows or forest. Tumult never goes near waterfalls, cliffs, or any other place that can cause a loud echo or noise. Due to his intense fear of sound, Tumult is anti-social and stays away from the other Nukitta's. Also, he doesn't speak, for Tumult is afraid of his own voice.
What is Phonophobia? wrote:Phonophobia- also called ligyrophobia or sonophobia, is a fear of loud sounds—a type of specific phobia.
It can also mean a fear of voices, or a fear of one's own voice. It is a very rare phobia which is often the symptom of hyperacusis. Sonophobia can refer to the hypersensitivity of a patient to sound and can be part of the diagnosis of a migraine.
The term phonophobia comes from Greek φωνή - phōnē, "sound" and φόβος - phobos, "fear".

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue May 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Username: ShadyBro
Name: Marune
Phobia:
Ophthalmophobia- Fear of being stared at. Maru has always been a very reserved boy, shying away from others and keeping everything to himself. He has a bit of anxiety because of this quietly led childhood, to the point that he is honestly scared of having others stare at him.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Tue May 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Username: starry-knight
Name: Luxren "Lux"
Phobia: Luxren has photophobia, better known as a a fear of light. Whether Lux is terrified of light because of his soft skin and it's ability to be quickly burned, or because he is afraid to go blind by it, he will never admit. However, this fear keeps Luxren trapped in the shade by day and utterly afraid to move until night falls. And while the sun is out, Luxren keeps his eyes closed, just in case the light is too bright and blinds him. His fear has kept him from every sunrise, sunset and everything in between since a very early age.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue May 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Halcyon
: Astraphobia-fear of thunder and lightning. Halcyon isn't actually afraid of the thunder, he's only afraid of the lightning. While those bright flashes may enter others they terrify this poor soul. He'd always been a little skittish during thunderstorms but when he saw lightning physically strike a tree, it changed something. Seeing the tree split in half and then burn from the inside out, set the fear running high. The image was burned into his mind, leaving a mental scar that sends him running every time lightning flashes across the sky
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevriande » Tue May 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Username: Nevriande
Name: Celasaer
Phobia: Nyctohylophobia - Fear of the Woods in the Dark. Because of this, Celasaer would always run and head towards the meadows or mountains when the sun sets. Celasaer also has Sciaphobia, a fear of shadows. This Celasaer would always wonder the forests of life in the morning where the sun would be blocked out by the tall trees, and head to the meadows at night. Many would say that Celasaer leads a very troublesome life, however, he loves his life just the way it is and he is also not afraid to tell others about his phobia.
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me