kodaline ref by foreign-potato

Based on Click to view
Artist foreign-potato [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kodaline ref

Postby foreign-potato » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:00 am

Kodaline my new Pseudo boy!! I am so excited to have him and Starburst now. Also, it seems his scales are shimmery and more iridescent than most. *v* I'll have to add on some items when I get the chance! A bit about him from my original form is below-

username; imperfalence / foreign-potato
    name; kodaline - "quartz"
    gender; male
    favorite Steven Universe gif; a picture worth one thousand words
    explanation; the imagery is so serene and captivating, you can almost imagine yourself in with Steven and Amethyst. the warm smell of grass, wind pressing on your body, soft glow of the sun on your skin. I envy the artists of Steven Universe because they are so talented with their art work and style, and I love how they depict their scenes. Wow, there are just so many lovely scenes from this show, starting with just the introduction scene to the show even! I love SU.
    Steven Universe gif for personality; determination that's unbreakable
    explanation; This one was a little harder to pin down, I had a good character idea in mind and some specific scenes in SU that I wanted to show, but couldn't find any fitting gifs! I had to get a little more creative. I found two others with Connie in them that I really liked, too, and I feel like he's personality relates to both Pearl and Connie. He can be a bit pensive about his work and sometimes has trouble loosening up from how serious he takes things. Once he gets his mind set on a plan it is hard to break him from it! He really likes to share his work and loves to try to teach others, though sometimes he struggles on being sociable and connecting with others. This doesn't mean he is unfriendly though, he likes the idea of people, to say the least. Quartz is an avid collector but is highly organized for one. He has a neat system of piles, boxes, bowls, or other containers of little nicknacks he sorted by color, shape, type of item, or more. A home he calls "the library", though it isn't much of a library, can be found buried mainly underground that you have to reach by going through an old tree's roots. In his library he cares for his vast collections, and some books as the name suggests but not too many, that line the walls, floors, tables, and is actually pretty pleasing to the eye to look at. He decorated the place pretty well and placed his collections in an orderly and scenic way. His home is always an interesting stop if you can find it.
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes