Freja weapon+harness by TheSilverfeather

Based on Click to view
Artist TheSilverfeather [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Freja weapon+harness

Postby TheSilverfeather » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:37 am

Will line/make it look pretty later. The weapon is basically just a huge knife (dunno if it's an actual blade, haha) and the harness is extremely simple, only consisting of a leather collar connected to the two straps holding her weapon (holding it in place). Might make modifications to the weapon as I start lining it, we'll see. ^^

The weapon is inspired upon Diana from League of Legends, I always found her weapon exciting despite not being able to play her. For now I'm going for a sword heavily inspired by Lunar Goddess Diana.

Edit; The basic idea is done! Oekaki hates me though, so it looks horrible... Ah well, I'll look over it again later. The idea with the cloth is that it ties the weapon to her, making it so if she falls the weapon won't be sent flying too far away from her. The weapon is attached to her side with strap of leather attached with buttons. When she grabs the weapon she doesn't need a lot of force to pull it off her body, and it's easily attachable again once she has finished using it.

Will be fixing the colours later, with any luck oekaki is a bit more friendly then. <:
Itsy bitsy spider...
TheSilverfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me