Thief Dragon #26 [NOT OPEN FOR FORMS YET] by Sentoki

Based on Click to view
Artist Sentoki [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Thief Dragon #26 [NOT OPEN FOR FORMS YET]

Postby Sentoki » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:05 am

Thief Dragons are a small species of dragon originating in Japan. They were originally bred from larger dragons, selectively bred for small size and docile nature, to be used as pets. Despite successfully breeding the ferocity out of the larger breeds, they couldn't breed out the hoarding nature of the tiny dragons.They steal anything shiny to claim as their own. These little guys range around the size of a puppy, to that of a full grown German shepherd. As a whole-the species is very friendly, but don't leave your valuables lying around- they might not be there when you turn around!

Wellp, this is my first adopt as a thief dragon artist, and I hope you guys'll like this design! ^^

This Thief Dragon has a Chinese New Year-themed design, with it's edits being its hair, foreleg fur tufts, and the fur tuft at the end of its tail.

To adopt this Thief Dragon, guess what animal/s it was based off and fill out the form below. The answers to the guessing question won't affect your chances at winning though; I just want to see if anyone can guess it right ^^ in other words, it's just for fun -shot- xD

Code: Select all
form will be released when it is open for adoption so as to give everyone an equal chance at winning ^^
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thief Dragon #26 [NOT OPEN FOR FORMS YET]