Drawing sessions 4
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by pouty

by pouty

Parrapup #216

Postby Smoogiepie » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Proud founding species of "No Form Left Behind"
Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

This will end Feb. 28, so there's pleeennnty of time ^-^ Max of 3 extras.

Code: Select all
Name ;;
Her home ;;
Something in her backpack ;;
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #216

Postby nymx » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Name ;;
Courtney Beth

Her home ;;
Courtney lives in a Normal Home which she often takes walk or tries to find adventure!

Courtney has a hobby for art, packing all her drawing supplies no matter where she goes.

( 3 extra’s)
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Name ;; Moon
Her home ;;
"A small cabin in the woods, that's good enough for me!"
Something in her backpack ;; work in progress

Work in progess
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiwii » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:45 pm

omg, dream parra! owo

Name ;; Stephany
Her home ;;

huge wip
Last edited by quiwii on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
quiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilly. » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:04 pm

name;; Diyana Kaitlyn
      my home~;; "Oh, well I'm currently in Australia travelling, so I live in this caravan I pull, ehe."
      in my bag?;; "Hmm, well I have... a comb, extra hair bands, a piece of cloth I use to cover my head when it gets really sunny, a pen and some paper, my drinking bottle of course, a small camera, and what else? Oh, this really cool harmonica that unfortunately doesn't work. Or maybe I just don't know how to use it...?"

Wippy
dilly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:34 pm

Name ;; Betty F. Haslam
Her home ;; boop
Something in her backpack ;; Potions for every spell she owns

History: Betty F. Haslam has deep roots for adventure and nevermore can she get enough of seeing more places. Swimming around in her under water home and just about made it herself and some help of her magic spells she collect from ever Portal she jumps through to visit. she doesn't hate she loves it all to much. only way to get to home is with water magic that allows her to breath under water.
she can be crazy but that seems normal to her cause she so use to it and she grew up around a lot of crazy people. like meeting the mad hatter or even a crazy doll making who seems all to real to be true. well it is and it is great feeling to investigate it and take back a small or big part of it back with her to add to her house that she had been their and done that, explored it, and fought some moster their too no biggy !!

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvq7z0D ... freload=10

(3 extras)
Last edited by Missing✖ on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:47 pm

reserve c;
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:28 am

Dropping out, lost connection, sorry ;-;

Good luck to all of you guys though!
Last edited by she wolf warrior on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby totems » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:13 am

To keep your ears busy xx
Name ;; Athena Haven
Her home ;; just a humble little treehouse in the woods
Something in her backpack ;; Athena keeps old letters in her backpack. The letters are from her father, who died from a sickness when she was young. He and Athena's mother had known about his expected death date three years before, but they kept it from Athena until after his death. In those three years, Athena's father wrote a letter each day for her to read in the future. It wasn't easy for Athena to fit all 1,095 notes into the small backpack, but she had managed by neatly folding them and putting them into envelopes. Athena isn't a very tidy Parrapup, but she handles the letters with care. She even keeps them organized by date! Some letters had been titled for her to open on a special occasion such as one which said "Open on Your 15th Birthday". Others are for feelings, such as one titled "Open When You're Feeling Sad". Each time she reads a letter, Athena is left with a warm feeling and a big smile. Her father had a sense of humor, which he always incorporated into each letter.
Personality ;; Athena is a very ambitious Parrapup. She always tackles big jobs and somehow manages to pull them off. Her motto is "keep your eyes on the prize", which is exactly what she does. Athena puts effort into everything she does. But in most cases, when she bites off more than she can chew, she puts even more effort in to finish the task. She's the type of girl that won't start a huge project which counts for a majority of her grade until the night before it's due, but miraculously gets an A+. She also is quite competitive. Athena will challenge you to almost anything, even if it's as foolish as 'who can snap a stick quicker' (which, may I say, she won). She can get in a certain mode where she gets so focused on winning a competition that she won't be distracted by anything else. Her friends call this her "competitive mode".
Ask any Parrapup about who's the biggest daredevil they know and they'll point straight at Athena. She can be found doing various dangerous activities, which range from hanging from a tree from one foot to jumping off the Empire State Building. She craves the adrenaline and just the experience of it. Once, Athena convinced her friends to go hang gliding with her. Long story short, they're no longer friends with her. But, as Athena says, "They were too girly anyway."
Art ;; wip
Last edited by totems on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Total wip uvu
past usernames: Randomnezwolfzlol, Galaxystruck,
dreamcatchers, skies, and petal.

#Spirit </3
totems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:28 am

Name ;;
Elijah.

Her home ;;
Elijah doesn't have a home. As a Sugar Cane transporter, you don't have time to tend to home. So she resides under the stars in her sleeping bag. She owns a truck with a large wooden bed in the back to transport all of the sugar cane she gethers that day. The nights in which no sugar is in the bed of the truck, she lays her sleeping bag there. The niughts that she does have it in the bed of her truck, she lays her bag down in the cab of her truck while staring out into the stars. She always sleeps on her back so she can view the stars with pure enjoyment and awe- unless she's laying in the cab, where she cranes her neck to look out the window.

The largest part of her backpack contains lots of granola bars and water that she takes with her throughout the day. In the smallest part of her pack is a first-aid kit and a stick of deodorant. Then where's everything else, you ask? She keeps her sleeping bag, a single full exchange of clothes, a brush, all in one conditioner/shampoo/body wash and mouth wash in her truck.

( 3 extra’s)
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline