Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

My favourite place by Schneemaehne

Artist Schneemaehne [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My favourite place

Postby Schneemaehne » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Challenge #50: Your favorite place - show us your favorite place in the world! This could be the world's best vacation spot, or your own cosy bed! Wherever you love to be the most.

“A book is a door, you know. Always and forever. A book is a door into another place and another heart and another world.”
― Catherynne M. Valente, The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There

Okay, so mere hours before the challenge is over I'll add my own little drawing to it. I think it is pretty much self-explanatory. I am a book worm, I always was and I hope I will be until the end. I forgot many, many titles in this and even if I had made all the little items disappear and only put in books I still would not be able to fit them all in. I mostly left out the ones I read for school asl well as the "classics" like Cicero, Seneca, Eutrop, Herodotus but also more modern writers like Poe, Hesse, Goethe, Schiller, Shakespear and many more. There are just too many good books in this world. Also, lots of music and movies because I could not do without them. Oh, and look, I think some hobbies snug in there, too ;)
And this is why I am going offline now. There is a book waiting for me on my pillow ;)
Have a good night and thank you for looking,
Schnee
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me