Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt a Growing Warrior Cat! (V.4) by BlazingMoon

Artist BlazingMoon [gallery]
Time spent 19 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 18
101 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt a Growing Warrior Cat! (V.4)

Postby BlazingMoon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:10 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Adopt a Growing Warrior Cat!
Warning, the Cats DO Bite
FanclubRoleplayStarClan RPArchieveMate ArchiveStaff SearchCustoms

Hello! I'm cupcake frosting, call me cup. BlazingMoon has been running this adoptable for the past few years, kind of on and off with them. She decided to once again re-open them, this time new and improved! She decided to hand the adopts over to me: but she's still my second-in-command! Here you can adopt a Warrior, watch them grow, breed them, and interact with them! We offer many unique designs from a variety of artists. Our community is very welcoming to new members, so don't be shy! c:
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 21 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Staff

Owner
cupcake frosting

Second-In-Command
BlazingMoon

Artists
sergio.
Nightstormy
Newts

Mods
---

Archivists
---
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 23 times in total.
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Rules

General Rules
♦ Know a little about warrior cats before you adopt, meaning proper names and ranks!
♦ If you wish to keep your cat, you must stay active! Other wise they become loners! (Please contact cupcake frosting if you no longer want your cat to become a kittypet (read below))
♦ Please Respect me and the staff, we are the ones who run this place!
♦ Do not bribe or complain
♦ Cats cannot have accessories, but if they were Kittypets and decided to keep their collar/bandana/whatever it's fine.
♦ Cats cannot inbreed. If they are really, really far apart there can be exceptions made, but not if they are fairly close family.
♦ Don't ask me or artists to make a warrior cat with some one else's designs, only yours!
♦ No pointless spam! Posting 2 times in a row is pointless! (COPPAS excused, but be sensible!)
♦ Please no advertising!
♦ No cats or names from the books!
♦ Customs are only accepted when artist's sign says 'Customs Open'!
♦ If you have a question that is not included in the Q/A, please ask! But if you ask some I have all ready stated, I will ask you to read my rules and the Q/A again!
♦ Don't rip off this post, it's rude and obvious.

Artist Rules
♦ You can make as many premade designs as you want in a month, but 3 per month are required if you want to stay an artist.
♦ Do not make all of the 3 cats the same adoptable type (Ex: all 3 are FCFS is not OK!). If you make your first 3 one type and more cats that are not that type, it's still fine.
♦ You CANNOT make cats Terminally Ill before the elder stage without permission from me!
♦ Only make one premade elder OR kittypet OR StarClan cat per month!!
♦ If you choose to have a raffle adopt, at least 7 people have to enter!
♦ New artists cannot make their self a custom until they have made at least 3 cats! If you want another custom PM me and I will tell you if you can have one.
♦ Please do not edit the lines to the point where they're unreconizable!
♦ When you create a cat to adopt, put a dot to show it, and after the cat is adopted remove the dot.
♦ Grow the cat on the correct dates! This is important!
♦ Once a sex/gender is set for a cat it cannot be changed!
♦ Do NOT force/"destine" cats to be mates with other cats during the adoption process, though you can heavily hint it.
♦ Do not force people to name their cat using specific naming systems
♦ Do not give cats completely set names, though you can heavily hint at one name.
♦ After the adoption process is over, Edit your original post and put this with the cats information~
Code: Select all
[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center][center][b][size=130]•NAME•[/size]
Blank

[size=130]•GENDER•[/size]
Blank

[size=130]•PERSONALITY•[/size]
Blank

[size=130]•MATE•[/size]
Blank

[size=130]•KITS•[/size][/b]
Blank[/center]
[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
♦ You have to do the hunting response. Please use this to determine the outcome. (1 means they caught the prey, 2 Means they missed it) Respond with either of these~
[b][size=130]Catches successfully! Prey meter goes up by 1.[/size][/b]
or
[b][size=130]Misses the tricky critter. Prey meter doesn't increase.[/size][/b]
Prey meter -

♦ If the cat you created and adopted out has a litter, contact me whether you want to do the kit or not.

If you break any of these rules, I will remove you as an artist! I will also remove you if do not deem you fit for the job.

Moderator Rules
♦ Please be kind when helping
♦ If you do not know how to help someone, please ask me

Archivist Rules
♦ Please keep your section of the Archive updated!
♦ If you cannot keep up with your section you will be removed.

This post was 100% written by ○BlazingMoon○, and can be changed or edited at any time.
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 29 times in total.
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Q/A

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Q/A

Frequently asked questions may be added here, so check here before asking!

What is a Warrior Cat?
A cat that is from a book series called Warriors, by Erin Hunter. If you don't know what I warrior is, it is easy to see that you haven't read the books! I would recommend any one to the series, so if you see one at your library, do yourself a favor and read it!

How can I adopt a 'Warrior Cat'?
To adopt one of these cats, you can
A) Purchase a custom, which allows you to pick the design of the cat and possible edits.
B) Be gifted a cat by a friend.
C) Adopt a pre-made cat. Pre-made cats will have one of dot next to their picture!! This is what they stand for~
: First one First Served!
: Best Forum!
: Raffle!
: Best reason to join/New people only!
: Other!
No dot : Customs/Adopted!

Does it cost to get a pre-made?
Nope, pre-mades are 100% free!

Can I get a Custom AaGWC?
Yes! You can get a Custom Warrior cat Here. Please read all the rules for each artist before buying. ^^

Does it cost to get a custom?
Yes! It the cost varies by each artist.

Wait, what if I already own a cat from a previous version of AaGWC?
You may bring back 2 cats from previous posts for free, as full grown warriors!

My cat hasn't updated to the next stage yet, and its past the time it was due!
If its only been a day since your cat updated, its okay, me or an artist will get to it soon. If cat hasn't updated and its been a week since due, then its time to ask them to check it. If the artist refuses please check the date again and PM me if they keep refusing.

Whoa, why's my cat not smiling?
Your cat is sick most likely, or came that way. Scroll down if you think your cat it sick.

How many cats am I allowed to own?
There is no limit to how many cats you can have :3

Are cats allowed to be gay?
Yes, because homosexuality does occur in nature :)

Can gay cats have a litter with a mateless cat that looks like gay cat's mate so they can have their own kittens, sort of how real life lesbians would use a sperm doner?
No.. if your gay cat wants to have kittens they can 'adopt' a kit who does not have parents. Ask the kit's owner first!

Can I use my cat in non-affiliate RP/Stories?
No. You cannot transfer them to a different Warrior Cat adoptable either. All AaGWCs are part of one Clan, DawnClan.

Is it mandatory to join the "official" AaGWC roleplay?
Nope!

Can my cat have an affair/secret relationship?
Yes, but this can only be for roleplaying purposes! Please disscuss it with all owners involved with the affair. Please respect each other!

Now that I have a cat, what can I do with it?
Watch it grow!
RP with it!
Put it in your sig/character thread!
Use them to do the activities on this post!
And color in private lines for them!! (V1 Private Lines, V2 Private Lines, V4 Private Lines, Shipping Lines, Icon (By sergio.), Gift lines (By -Willow), Nursery Gift Lines (By ~FallenHope~))

I want my cat to go to the Dark Forest!
PM the artist with your reason for the cat to go to the Dark Forest.
If they agree that your cat it evil, it will go to the Dark Forest. Your cat cannot have effected other actual cat's lives, as this is really only for Roleplaying and character purposes.
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 12 times in total.
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stages

Stages

Kit
2 weeks until they grow
Kits are the first stage of a warriors life! As cute little bundles of fur, they cannot hunt.

Apprentice
4 weeks until they get older
As a Apprentice, your warrior not only grows bigger, but gains new responsibilities! They can hunt once a day by themselves, but they can also hunt once with their mentors.

Warrior
Lasts until you retire cat (Max 3 months)
The best part of a cats life! You will get your warrior name. Warriors get many benefits, such as: being able to hunt 3 times every day, have a mate and kits, plus more! Some Warriors will get to mentor a apprentices.

Elder
Random Death
After your cat gets caught up with his/hers older years, they can relax as a elder for the rest of their days. They get a white muzzle, and will be more vulnerable to sicknesses. They can hunt once a day.

StarClan Cat
Dead
This is basically when your cat dies. Will get starry mist and glowing eyes. No longer has contact with Clan, only when omens need to be said, or moon pool dreams that your cat can be included in.

Remember, cats may die early from sickness or other causes!
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hunting

Hunting

We have a new way to hunt! To hunt with your cat, simply go to this chatzy and follow the rules. Enter your name as your Chickensmoothie name and join the chat! Then, simply, post this "form" of sorts.

(Your cat's name here) hunts _ times.

This would look like "Thrushleap hunts three times."

I'll post telling you if your cat got the 1-3 things (for a warrior) or 1 thing (for an apprentice), and it will be added to a list. Later on in AaGWC, there will be a shop where you can use prey to buy things like insta-heals for your cats, scars, line edits, and other stuff.

Every cat's prey meter has been reset.[/strike][/size]
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:13 am, edited 10 times in total.
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sickness

Sickness

At one point or another, you may find your Cat not smiling, or you'll spot a odd wound. Don't panic, it's just something all animals go through at one point or another, sickness!
Lucky for you, most diseases can be cured when you take the steps to cure your cat! First off, make sure you report it to our medicine cat, Coalpelt. He will diagnose your cat if it is a sickness, and tell you what to do in order to cure your cat. To start the process of getting your cat back to normal, post this for the amount of days required on your cats page:
Apply medicine

Your cats health will continue to decrease if you do not get them diagnosed, and might eventually kill your cat early. If your cat is sick it will not hunt good, and will miss everything, and it will also not grow and age up. But as long as you apply medicine to your cat, the sickness will be gone in no time!
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mates And Families

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:15 pm

Mates and Families

One of the fun parts of being a warrior is the chance to have your own Mate and family!
You can find your cat a mate by simply asking another cat's owner if they'd like to. The cat must be an adult! If they respond yes, inform me by posting on the cats page or PMing me. Then it becomes official! Two mates do not have to be bonded for life. If you wish to undo the process, be sure to talk it out with the other cat's owner.
To have kits, ask the owner first if their okay with it. If they are fine with it, then the female cat will become pregnant with 1-4 kittens! Please inform the artists of the two cats. The kit(s) will be born about a week later, and the mother cannot get pregnant again until all kits are Apprentices. Who gets the kits is up to the the owners.
Kits, Apprentices, loners, kittypets, and elders cannot have mates or breed. This feature is exclusive to Warriors!
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loners And Kittypets

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:15 pm

Loners and Kittypets

Sadly, if you do not hunt with your cat and keep them active, they will become a loner. Loner cats will have a night sky background. If you do not post on your cats page 3 days after they become a loner, you will lose them. Once your cat becomes a full loner, they are no longer yours. Loners will be put backup for re-adoption after some time. This is not a strict rule, and is really only put into action if staff notices that you've been inactive. Staff is excused from this rule as they will be busy with other AaGWC stuff, but it's good to hunt with your cat if you want to buy things with it in the future.

If you are not interested in doing warrior cat activities, like hunting, then you can make your cat a Kittypet! Kittypets will never become loners and you don't have to hunt with them. When your cat becomes a kittypet, they will have a collar. You can make your cat become a clan cat whenever you want :3 Kittypets cannot breed.
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:20 am, edited 18 times in total.
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt a Growing Warrior Cat! (V.4)

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Stamps

Banners made by sergio, one of our awesome artists!!!
 [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583845][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2hz32m8.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583845][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2lm6xk2.jpg[/img][/url]
[/size]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583845][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2553rc8.jpg[/img][/url]

Banners made by cupcake frosting, the owner!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583845#p82190083][img]http://i.imgur.com/ckcJU6t.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583845#p82190083][img]http://i.imgur.com/HbPVRPl.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583845#p82190083][img]http://i.imgur.com/vMBHuos.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates

Last edited by sheepsorrel on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:21 am, edited 25 times in total.
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me