Based on Click to view
Artist Smoogiepie [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pseudodragon #276

Postby Smoogiepie » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:33 pm

so I hope people like bright/colorful schemes. I was going for like a baja look. ;v;

Code: Select all
Name ;;
Her favorite food ;;
Why she is always happy ;;

extras and prettying up would be totally awesome.

end date is the 18th. good luck all! C;
Last edited by Smoogiepie on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

she wants to dance like uma thurman!

Postby epimetheus » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:36 pm

I CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS, I CAN WORK A MIRACLE!

why would there be a reason to not be a figure of constant happiness? sadness can lead to quite horrid things, horrid things that no one needs nor wants. by constantly rejecting happiness, you are therefore rejecting the feeling of weightlessness, of having no cares and being confident in the success of both yourself and others. there is simply no reason for me to not be always smiling, for me to not always have a spring in my step and pleasant dreams at night. with a smile, a wave at a stranger, you can completely flip around a person's day and make them feel the great weightless sensation of optimism. we all are sad at times, but it is your own decision to pick yourself back up and to really find happiness again. there is always a light, something bright that can completely turn your life, your mood, around, and into a place we all want to be. it isn't a hard thing to obtain, yet it's easier to keep steady happiness if you act happy constantly. even if you're just faking it, you should, because eventually you won't have to fake it, since your happiness will be constant and stable. happiness is something we all say we want, yet often never evn attempt to get it. a stable and ever-existing happiness is the key. which is why you can always see me grinning.

WHO IS SHE?
      NAME: harley anastasia quinn
      NICKNAMES: harl, ley
      SEXUALITY: closeted lesbian
      BIRTHDAY: september 12
      NATIONALITY: spanish-american

FAVORITES
      FOOD: nachos
      BOOK: the help
      MOVIE: the maze runner
      SEASON: summer
      BEVERAGE: coffee
      BAND: fall out boy
      COLOR: cyan or purple
      SMELL: brownies bsking
      TEXTURE: soft, feathery

HER STYLE
      VOICE: sweet and soft, lower
      CLOTHES:
      ///❈ obsessed with beanies
      ///❈ must have rips in jeans
      ///❈ sweaters are an a+
      ///❈ loves snapbacks as well
      ///❈ baseball tees - go-to
      ///❈ fandom shirts
      ///❈ hipster style glasses, bad eyesight
      ///❈ short shorts are her life
      EATING HABITS:
      ///❈ doesn't eat much meat
      ///❈ allergic to carrots, oranges & pork
      ///❈ hates fast food
      ///❈ generally always cooks at home
      ///❈ eatsvfood from many cultures
      HABITS:
      ///❈ clacks teeth together
      ///❈ raps knuckles together when nervous
      ///❈ constantly flicks ears
      QUIRKS:
      ///❈ wears lots of bracelets
      ///❈ always carries chapstick
      ///❈ believes in ghosts/spirits
      ///❈ tends to only wear color
      ///❈ always chewing gum
      ///❈ collects guitar picks
      ///❈ collects bottle caps
      ///❈ drinks hot chocolate a lot, even in summer
      FEARS:
      ///❈ apiphobia - fear of bees
      ///❈ automatonophobia - fear of things that falsely represent sentient beings
      ///❈ dishabilophobia - faer of undressing in front of someone
      ///❈ molysmophobia - fear of dirt/being contaminated
      ///❈ spermatophobia - fear of germs
      ///❈ spheksophobia - fear of wasps
      HAIR STYLE: usually kept down and wavy, but often put into a messy bun
      TATTOOS:
      ///❈ intricate white swirls on left ear
      ///❈ nirvana face on back of left hand
      ///❈ 'too weird to live, too rare to die' on left ribcage
      ///❈ assorted music notes on fingers - both hands
      PIERCINGS:
      ///❈ snake bites
      ///❈ industrial on left ear
      ///❈ yellow skull earlobes, both ears
      ///❈ two studs in nose, one on each side
      ///❈ two studs on right eyebrow
      THEME SONG: uma thurman by fall out boy

PAINT A PICTURE
      ///by antiquaries
      ///by sanivisu
      ///by antiquaries
      ///by antiquaries
      ///by lolitaa

I CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS, I CAN WORK A MIRACLE!
Last edited by epimetheus on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pseudodragon #276

Postby Smoogiepie » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:45 pm

I feel so self-conscious cause I feel like she stands out maybe a bit too much.. ahaha
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:45 pm

wipp

Name ;; Kematian. a name which was given her before she was hatched
they believed her dead inside her egg, to everyone's surprise she lived so
was named Kematian after the word "death" in Malay.
Her favorite food ;; you have to make eating simple so you can do more than eat,
but she does enjoy plenty of foods. The most, she has concluded is her home town "glazed prawns".
A mix of spices from everyday wilderness, and boiled water trickled on fresh prawns that are then left to simmer.
the prawns usually are boiled as well, and can be crispy or soft depending on what you prefer.
She believes these are extremely healthy and she is correct,
for nobody has ever been sick after eating them.
Why she is always happy ;; Exercise is key to Kematian,
and with a good 4+ hours of exercise she is probably one of the best jumpers, runners,
and has some of the best stamina. As scientists have found out,
dopamine, a chemical which makes you feel pleasure is given to you from the brain after exercise. Having so much exercise, Kematian gets much dopamine which keeps her head high and her feeling 10 years younger.

wipppp, I love this girl, I'm going to totally bust it for her <3
Last edited by claypigeon on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueKitty1221 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:58 pm

She's so pretty <33333
BlueKitty1221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanekikennn » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Name ;; Eris
    Her favorite food ;; Surpsingly enough, she prefers macaroons more than anything.
    Why she is always happy ;; She's always happy because of the colors on her body, of course! Whenever something happens to her that she doesn't quite like, she can roll over onto her back and glance down at the diverse colors on her belly. Sometimes, she even sits there and counts how many stripes of color there are. It's a way of calming her down, but more often than not she does this because she's bored and forgets how many stripes there are after counting them the first time. She's forgetful like that.
    Her greatest fear (extra one) ;; Eris cannot stand to be without color. It's everything to her. She sometimes wakes up after a nightmare about losing the colorful stripes along her underside and cries because there's the nagging possibility that as she grows older, the colors could become dull and grey. She can't fathom why someone as positive as her could be burdened with a dull body. It just doesn't seem right!
    Quirks (extra two): Counting her stripes is one of her several quirks. She also tends to lie in the open and try to count all of the stars, but she's too stubborn to acknowledge the fact that there's no way she could possibly count them all. Still, she tries. Eris also never eats green things. No matter what it is, if it's green, she won't touch it. She's also overly honest with others, and tends to scare them off by how truthful she is.
Last edited by kanekikennn on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
call me finn or nico
he/him/his

kanekikennn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 pm

Why do You Want This Pseudodragon?
I already own a few pseudos myself, but never have I found my dream pseudo. That is, until right now. XD If you ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you I ADORE bright colors and happy things. I don't really like the dark, morbid stuff unless I can balance it out with happy, cheery stuff. For instance, I love Edgar A. Poe's work, but he tends to write really dark stuff. So, after reading his poems or stories for awhile, I'll then read something more cheery, like anything written by Obert Skye. :) The same principle goes with my musical taste. I may listen to Art of Dying for awhile, but when it becomes too dark for me, I'll switch over to some peppy Japanese music. :)
I LOVE colors and rainbows, and just adore anything with bright and cheery vibes. This little gal caught my eye the moment she was posted. I knew I had to try my best to win her from the very beginning. I love everything about her, from her beautiful rainbow tummy to her gorgeous orange and indigo face. Her paws look so dainty being tipped in orange-yellow, and her wild, brightly-colored crest really gives the impression that she's energetic and joyful. If I had the option of making a pseudodragon my 'sona, I would choose this sweetie to represent me, truly. While we do differ in interests and sexuality, she is very much like myself, and if I would have to pick one pseudodragon that is most like me personally, I would definitely choose her. :)

Name:
Agalia
(uh-GAY-lee-uh)

Nickname:
Chiku

Sexuality and Romantic Orientation:
Aliquaromantic Demiromantic Heteroromantic Grey-romantic Aliquasexual
Image Image Image Image Image

Explanation of Sexuality and Romantic Orientation:
Aliquaromantic means that you only experience romantic attraction occasionally or under specific circumstances.
Demiromantic means that you only experience romantic attraction to a person after being with them for a long time and having strong ties with that person.
Heteroromantic means that you only experience romantic attraction to a person if he/she is the opposite gender from yourself.
Grey-romantic means that while you DO experience romantic attraction, you DON'T experience these emotions a lot of the time.
Aliquasexual means that you only experience sexual attraction occasionally or under specific circumstances.
(Information taken from my own knowledge on this subject and from here.)

So, put into very simple terms, Agalia is rarely interested in romance, and won't be interested in sex unless a romantic foundation has already been established. If she WERE interested in someone romantically, it would have to be a male who she'd known for awhile.

What is Her Favorite Color?
She loves every color of the rainbow, so she really doesn't have just ONE favorite color. Instead of favorite colors, she just has colors she dislikes. She doesn't particularly like any shade of grey or black. She's okay with the color white, but not in large amounts - like, if her room was painted entirely white with no color anywhere, she'd probably go nuts from the blank slate. Likewise, she can handle small amounts of black and grey, but not large amounts - if her entire room was grey or black, she'd probably repaint everything in a heartbeat, as she wouldn't be able to stand the monochromatic color scheme they created.

What is Her Favorite Piece of Furniture?
She absolutely ADORES the Colorful Mexican Chair and matching Serape Pillow that she scrimped and saved for so that she could eventually purchase them.

What is Her Favorite Blanket?
Her Vintage Serape Mexican Wool and Silk Blanket which she snuggles under in cold whether to keep warm.

What Does the Interior of Her House Look Like?
Agalia's two-story house is CERTAINLY not for those who dislike loud, bright colors. Every room has a different color palette, each for different reasons which she specifically looked into before deciding upon. Her exercise room is orange, which is usually seen as an energetic color. Most of the equipment is either red, which tends to evoke strong feelings, or yellow, which tends to be seen as both cheery and anger-inducing. Her kitchen is green, as it is a calming color that also improves reading ability. Her den is blue, as blue is generally seen as a calming color and, as a color, it tends to increase productivity. Her half-bathroom has dark grey walls, but plenty of colorful items in the room to offset the bland paint. These rooms are all on the lower level. The top level has her bedroom, her office, and another bathroom. Her office is purple, as purple tends to represent wisdom. The office has an absolutely gorgeous butterfly picture hanging on the main wall. The full-bathroom has white walls with TONS of colors in the form of items, such as rainbow tiles by the bathtub and shower, rainbow shower tiles, rainbow shower head, and Dichroic Sink. Both the half-bathroom and the full-bathroom have glow-in-the-dark toilet locator strips (the one in her half-bathroom is green and matches the awesome toilet brush holder, and the one in her full-bathroom is red and matches her cherry toilet brush holder). Her bedroom has white walls with splatters of bright paint on them - Agalia designed them herself. She has a gorgeous bedspread, motivational posters on the walls, a neutral-colored desk with an EXTREMELY bright chair, and a beautiful bookcase (her books aren't organized by subject or author, however - they are organized according to color). A book-themed staircase connects the two levels. The previously mentioned Mexican chair, Serape pillow, and Vintage Serape blanket get moved from room to room depending upon her needs and wants for the day, but Agalia generally has them in either her room, office, or den.

What is Her Favorite Food?
Her favorite food is Rainbow Cake in a Jar. She will eat most anything, though she has a fondness for sweet treats, and can often be seen stuffing her mouth full of Skittles, M&Ms, or Cotton Candy.

What is Her Favorite Drink?
Agalia prefers water over any other drink. If she needs a drink that will wake her up, she'll drink chocolate-mint coffee or mocha coffee. She will drink V8 and orange juice occasionally, but she doesn't really make a habit of doing so. Tea isn't her least favorite drink, but she prefers coffee and water over it.

Other Favorites:
Media
Book - The Doll People
Book Author - Ann M. Martin
Movie - Toy Story 2
Movie Actors - Tom Hanks and Tim Allen
Movie Actress - Joan Cusack
TV Show - Doctor Who
TV Show Actor - Matt Smith
TV Show Actress - Karen Gillan

Dates, Weather, Seasons, etc.
Month - September
Season - Autumn
Weather - Chilly
Holiday - Christmas

Foods
Fruit - Mango
Vegetable - Pumpkin

Other
Fish - Boeseman's Rainbowfish, Flapjack Octopus, Ocellaris Clownfish, Orange Clownfish, Yellow Longnose Butterflyfish, Siamese Fighting Fish, Regal Tang, and Moorish Idol
Insects - Glasswing Butterfly, Easter Tiger Swallowtail, Spicebush Swallowtail, and Julia Butterfly
Mammals - Flying Squirrels, Holland Lop Rabbits, Golden Retrievers, and Blue Birman Cats
Marine Mammal - Harp Seal
Birds - Rainbow Lorikeet, Golden Pheasant, Scarlet Tanager, Mountain Bluebird, American Goldfinch, Peacock, Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher, and Common Kingfisher
Plant - Japanese Cherry Tree (in bloom)
Online Picture - Starry Orange Whale by miaouler on tumblr

Why is She Always Happy?
After going through a couple years of depression, Agalia counts herself blest to be in such a great place in her life now. She had to go through much as a poor child, being picked upon and teased for not having the latest things when she hung out with other pseudodragons. She was never culturally savvy, and was never up in fashion, so she was alienated and ostracized. When she finally got old enough to go out and work, no one would hire her. They hated not only her colorful personality but her bright design as well. Her potential bosses all said the same thing - "She's too cheery. She'll scare off our customers." This caused her to spiral down into dark, dreary thoughts. With her parents unable to support her and no job of her own, she was homeless. She was stuck in the rut of depression for a long time, but not unhappily - Agalia embraced and loved the storm-clouds that consumed her mind. The darkness was so alluring - living with the pain that gripped her heart. But she didn't see it as pain, of course - she thought she was perfectly fine. She lived in the depression because it didn't just get her attention - it got her loving beings who truly cared for her. It was during this time that she lost the vast majority of her "friends," though she knows the ones that stuck by her are her true friends, and the ones that will never leave her, no matter what she goes through next. It took her a long time to realize it, but she finally came to her senses and realized that the depression wasn't helping her - it was hurting her. She realizes now that her choice to live in depression for as long as she did was a selfish one and a self-centered one, as Agalia only wanted friends that she'd never had. And while she got them, she has apologized time and time again for the harm she's sure she caused them by being in that state of mind upon meeting them. At times, she feels as if she cheated them into being her friends out of pity for her - but they always tell her differently, saying that they love her for who she is, not who she once was. She doesn't like what happened to her in her past, but she knows that it just made her stronger. Because of this tragic past, she never wants to go back, and has sworn to keep herself as happy as she possibly can to stave off the dark thoughts that threaten to overwhelm her tired mind. She hangs around the friends she made in her years of depression, and they keep her upbeat and happy. Agalia always has a smile on her face, and tries her hardest to keep her spirits up. She never wants to go back to that horrible place she was once in, and is determined not to do so. She knows her friends will bail her out if she's in trouble, but she doesn't plan on being in trouble anytime soon. Agalia is a happy soul now, since she has a new lease on life - she looks at the world in a different way, having come out of the darkness that she once held so dear.
After all, doesn't one notice the rainbows more after being in stormy whether for a long time?

What are Some of Her Pet Peeves?
Agalia cannot STAND beings who are insulting, rude, or bullying in nature. She hates seeing others in pain, so this is the one thing that, if you asked her what she hated most, she'd probably answer with.
Agalia absolutely HATES clothing. She doesn't mind looking at the articles on other pseudodragons or humans, but she won't wear them herself. The article of clothing she hates the most is a pair of pants. She can't stand how constricting they feel on her. In fact, she really thinks all pieces of clothing are constricting - be they shirts, tank tops, socks, or pants. She hates shoes, as well, and will NEVER be seen wearing them. The only piece of "clothing" that she's open to wearing would be hats or other hair accessories. She doesn't mind these small things, as they don't impede her every day living.
Agalia makes a point to not hang around people who bring her down. While she'll help out a friend if that friend isn't feeling well, she won't go out of her way to be around depressing beings. She doesn't despise these beings, but she doesn't really like them, either.

A Few Interesting Things About Agalia:
She absolutely adores birds because of their beautiful songs and gorgeous plumage.
She loves to read.
She has a bookshelf in almost every room in her house, except for the bathrooms and kitchen.
She will ONLY listen to music that makes her feel happy, as she can't stand darker-sounding music because of the negative memories that generally surface in her mind upon hearing such depressing tunes.
She loves to dance, especially to upbeat music.
She is very energetic and likes to exercise, particularly hiking, jogging on a treadmill, or lifting small weights.
She has mastered the art of reading a book and walking at the same time so well that she can be on the treadmill running and working up a sweat and still be able to read her book at the same time.
She will eat literally ANY food that even semi-resembles a rainbow.
She is very open to trying new things, and will try almost anything you suggest to her.
She is an early-riser and is generally late-to-bed, as she can function on little sleep.
Doctors tried to label her an "insomniac," but because that term has a negative connotation, she refused to say it and decided to instead state that she "just doesn't get tired easily."
Her favorite suit in a typical card deck is diamonds because of their bold color and pointed design.
She loves to talk and can be quite gregarious.
She enjoys company, and will often have her friends over for sleep-overs.
She doesn't mind being alone, and sometimes needs the peace and quiet to unwind.
She makes a point to smile as frequently as she can.
If you're having a bad day, she'll try her best to be uplifting and help you feel better.
She is intensely loyal and cannot fathom why beings would want to back-stab those that they pretend to like, as she cannot understand that sort of mindset.
She definitely marches to the beat of her own drum, and doesn't care much if someone disagrees with how she's living her life or making her decisions; she figures that she's fine as long as she's not doing any harm by her actions.

What are Her Favorite Quotes, Sayings, and Phrases?
"When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars."
"Dream Big. Sparkle More. Shine Bright."
"It's okay to be a glowstick - sometimes we need to break before we shine."
"Boldy dare to be a pop of color in a black and white world."
"Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions."
"She colored her thoughts with only the brightest hues..."
"Every day may not be good...but there is something good in every day."
"We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy."

Questionnaire
What has had the greatest impact in your life?
My going through depression. Now I feel stronger than ever, and I can promise you I'm not going back to that awful place.

Who has had the greatest impact in your life?
The friends that stuck by me through my depression. They helped me in ways they will never fully understand, and I am just so grateful to them.

If you could meet one person - dead or alive - who would you meet?
I would love to meet Shigeru Miyamoto or Takashi Tezuka.

Do you thank people enough?
I thank people all the time!

Do you annoy others?
I don't think I do, but I really wouldn't know, since I'm not in their shoes.

Are you aware that someone always is worse off than you?
Of course! There are plenty of beings out there that are in worse shape than I am.

Is there an afterlife?
Yes, I do think that there is an afterlife.

Do you smile more than you frown?
Yes, and I make a point to do so.

Do you have any quirks?
Yeah, I do! Instead of using real curse words or words that are sometimes used in substitution for those words (heck, darn, fudge, etc.), I'll just spout off random words that I like. They're usually words like Cheerios, Cheetos, Pringles, or other snack-food items.

Who is your ideal partner?
I'm not looking right now, so, yeah.

Are you afraid of letting others get close to you?
Of course not! I'm just not looking for a guy right now, that's all.

Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes, I definitely would. Saving those you love is more important than any law.

How many times have you fallen in love?
Never have.

How many times has your heart been broken?
None.

Who are the most important beings in the world to you?
My family and my friends.

If you had the opportunity to get a message out to a large group of people, what would your message be?
If you're feeling depressed, get help. Don't wallow in it, and don't enjoy it, because it's a really bad place to be, and you deserve to be happier than that.

Are you cheap?
Not at all.

Are you satisfied with how you look?
Sure. Why wouldn't I be?

Do you hold grudges?
Sometimes, but not frequently.

Do you like to read?
Yes, I love to read!

Do you think about the past a lot?
No, not really. I mainly think about the present and the future.

Do you ask questions as frequently as you should?
I suppose so. How frequently should I be asking them?

If you had one trillion dollars, what would you do with it?
I'd help out those less fortunate than myself.

What is your greatest fear?
Achluophobia - the fear of the dark. I have a nightlight in every room of my house and have several spare bulbs stored away, as well. Several flashlights are in each room, too, just in case of a power outage. I cannot fall asleep in a room if it's completely dark - I literally just can't. My mind just goes nuts imagining what could come for me from the depths of the darkness...I generally have a panic attack if I'm in such a situation for too long, which is generally why I have a flashlight nearby me at all times.

Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Both. If you're crying for something stupid, it's a weakness. But if you're crying because you're sad - like, say a family member died - then I don't think it's a weakness.

Time or money?
Can I choose both?

If you could collect one thing, what would you collect?
I all ready collect books, so...I wouldn't change. I'd still choose to collect books.

What is your favorite physical exercise?
Hiking is definitely my favorite, though I also like jogging and lifting small weights.

Do you still sleep with stuffed animals?
Occasionally, but not very often.

What’s your deepest secret?
Why would I tell you?

How important is social approval for you?
Not hugely important. It was more important to me in my younger years, but now I've kind of gotten over it.

Do you know how it feels to wake up with a smile?
Yes, I do! It feels great.

When was the last time you cried?
Um...I'd rather not tell you.

Is your signature sloppy or easy to read?
I write in a sort of cursive, but it's an odd cursive, so some beings have told me it's difficult to read, but I don't personally think it is unless I rush writing it down, and then it will DEFINITELY be sloppy.

What are your sleep patterns?
I function perfectly fine on little sleep. I get up early and go to bed late, so I generally get around four hours of sleep each night. If I'm lucky then I get six hours.

What is the best dream you've ever had?
I dreamed that I dived into a waterfall and on the other side was a land where every single item was rainbow-colored, and everything was happy and cheery. It really helped me realize that not everything is as it seems, and sometimes you have to take a chance to get good things.

Last edited by booklover789 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 18 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pachoopi » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Omg this girl is so pretty :'O Those colors blend so well together aahh
Pachoopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:32 pm

Pachoopi wrote:
    Omg this girl is so pretty :'O Those colors blend so well together aahh

heh..thank you!<3 ;u;
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcticGold » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:33 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name ;;
Her favorite food ;;
Why she is always happy ;;

Wip! :3

Flight Rising

Hello there!
I love Doctor Who, Drag Race, Supernatural, Free! ISC, Legend of Korra, Hetalia, and Attack on Titan! Feel free to pm me about any of these! I like to draw, play piano, and swim!
NOTICE: PM me if I don't respond to a trade within 2 days
ArcticGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me