Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

OWC #48: New Year's Resolution by Schneemaehne

Artist Schneemaehne [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OWC #48: New Year's Resolution

Postby Schneemaehne » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:31 am

Challenge #48: Make a 2015 New Year's Resolution for yourself, or just for fun for your OC/persona/fursona. Draw yourself or your character attempting to stick to the resolution
A "New Year's Resolution" is like a goal or promise you set for yourself to try and achieve this year. For example: "I'll draw a picture every week this year", "I'll learn how to draw paws/hands" or "I'll eat more fruit/veges"
Set a realistic goal and see how long you can keep to your promise!

So my New Year's Resolution is... to become a MLP-Pony? Oh no!
Honestly, this started out as my Alter Ego Snowy prancing around happily. But as my resolution is to finish all my due crafting projects and there will be a lot of sewing, crafting, leatherworks and so on coming up this year for my new LARP-character, I had "Art of the Dress" stuck in my head after only a few minutes. And then I remembered that dear Snowy had a pony-fied version of herself done by the amazing From the Stars and so she ended up being a pony. Still, rather scribbly as I needed to unpack my luggage, do some cleaning, hang up my washing... aaaah, the joys of coming home after the holidays-.-

Hope you had a nice winter season guys! I'm off to bed now ;)

Drawing and Snowy (equine alter ego) are mine, so is her design.
The pony-fied version was first done by the amazing From the Stars (go and give her a hug, she's wonderful!) and was altered by myself to fit Snowy's current design.
The "Art of the Dress"-song and the Pony design belong to Hasbro. Just playing in their sandbox.
Have a listen to the song if you want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahyYs8PFdE
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me