Artist lesbian [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Terminaè Adopts - Terminus #34 - Ke

Postby lesbian » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:43 pm

ter·min·aè
        /tərmənae/

"Terminus" (singular). "Terminaè" (plural).

The name "Terminaè" is derived from the word "terminal".

ter·mi·nal
        /tərmənl/

adjective

1. of, forming, or situated at the end or extremity of something.
          2. (of a disease) predicted to lead to death, especially slowly; incurable.

noun

1. an end or extremity of something, in particular.
          2. a point of connection for closing an electric circuit.

Boop; my second term. It's based off of a Regal Ring-necked Snake.
This is an impress me because I quite like it; if no-one impresses me I shall keep this bab.

Pretty up forms, and as many extras as you want; art is a big boost and so are stories/similar.

Code: Select all
Name:

Congrats to hiperyon!

hiperyon wrote:
    but please don't look at me i'm so ashamed of what i have done i'm so scared at what i have become

n a m e [i would say hello but i'm so far away you wouldn't be able to hear me]
      ke
      i've started myself down this road and now i can't stop, i can't stop, i can't
    p e r s o n a l i t y [the ladder is high, yet i will not be defeated, it will not defeat me]
      blunt [cares less about other's feelings than making his point known and clear]
      self-righteous [excels at justifying his actions to himself]
      cold [the ends justify the means, no matter how dastardly the means may seem]
      ambitious [his goals lie at the top of the world and he won't stop until he achieves them]
      ashamed [he hides it oh so well but his compassion keeps him from truly fooling himself into believing that he has done good]
      lonely [he can't go on without a shoulder, a friend, somebody to assure him, somebody to stay by his side]
    d e e p e r [higher, climbing one rung at a time, don't stop can't stop won't stop]
      ---ke will not back down. he wants the world under his control and won't stop until he has it, no matter how lowly his methods must be. his mind is methodological and meticulous, and he always follows through with his plans and his promises. despite cries from others to the contrary, ke never truly believes himself to be in the wrong—once he has his hands on the world, he aspires to do great things with it and everybody will be happy again. [he thinks he hopes but god help him if he can't make everything right again, he may never be able to forgive himself he may never be able to live with himself oh please let what i'm doing not be my downfall oh please don't let me ruin everything
      ---towards those close to him, he is friendly and generous. he considers strong friendships one of the most important aspects of life and puts a good amount of his effort (Among his most valuable recources, according to him) into building and maintaining them. Those who have met him in person would describe him as having a fluent, yet refreshingly blunt and to-the-point way of expressing his opinion and as comfortable to be around. [yet i doubt myself. i have read all the books on making friends and influencing people yet i can never truly connect, i can never truly relax]
      ---
      lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

i need a rest, i need a break, i can't go on like this please somebody anybody

wip || will be adding art, possibly a short story

when does this contest end? ; v ;
Last edited by lesbian on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✕ ✕ ✕ highlight this post after reading through

Postby grafaiai » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:04 am

but please don't look at me i'm so ashamed of what i have done i'm so scared at what i have become

n a m e [i would say hello but i'm so far away you wouldn't be able to hear me]
      ke
      i've started myself down this road and now i can't stop, i can't stop, i can't
    p e r s o n a l i t y [the ladder is high, yet i will not be defeated, it will not defeat me]
      blunt [cares less about other's feelings than making his point known and clear]
      self-righteous [excels at justifying his actions to himself]
      cold [the ends justify the means, no matter how dastardly the means may seem]
      ambitious [his goals lie at the top of the world and he won't stop until he achieves them]
      ashamed [he hides it oh so well but his compassion keeps him from truly fooling himself into believing that he has done good]
      lonely [he can't go on without a shoulder, a friend, somebody to assure him, somebody to stay by his side]
    d e e p e r [higher, climbing one rung at a time, don't stop can't stop won't stop]
      ---ke will not back down. he wants the world under his control and won't stop until he has it, no matter how lowly his methods must be. his mind is methodological and meticulous, and he always follows through with his plans and his promises. despite cries from others to the contrary, ke never truly believes himself to be in the wrong—once he has his hands on the world, he aspires to do great things with it and everybody will be happy again. [he thinks he hopes but god help him if he can't make everything right again, he may never be able to forgive himself he may never be able to live with himself oh please let what i'm doing not be my downfall oh please don't let me ruin everything
      ---towards those close to him, he is friendly and generous. he considers strong friendships one of the most important aspects of life and puts a good amount of his effort (Among his most valuable recources, according to him) into building and maintaining them. Those who have met him in person would describe him as having a fluent, yet refreshingly blunt and to-the-point way of expressing his opinion and as comfortable to be around. [yet i doubt myself. i have read all the books on making friends and influencing people yet i can never truly connect, i can never truly relax]
      ---
      lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

i need a rest, i need a break, i can't go on like this please somebody anybody

wip || will be adding art, possibly a short story

when does this contest end? ; v ;
Last edited by grafaiai on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

adult 🐸 xe/he 🐵 trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
🐛
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
🦟
adopt & base usage TOS
art shop thread!
🪳
i have lots of free toyhou.se
codes, message me for one
🦗
C4C / AMA / art thread / <3
grafaiai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Terminaè Adopts - Terminus #34 - Impress me!

Postby lesbian » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:13 am

He's yours, congrats. 8)
        I really love your form, it's so well thought out and awesome. Thanks for entering.
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Terminaè Adopts - Terminus #34 - Ke

Postby grafaiai » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:06 am

oh, wow! ; o ;
    i didn't expect you to end it before there were a couple more forms, eeee xux
    super excited to develop this guy further, thank you! <3

edit question--
    because accessories are listed on the rarity guide, does that mean we're not allowed to add any to our terms? ; v ;

Last bumped by grafaiai on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:06 am.

adult 🐸 xe/he 🐵 trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
🐛
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
🦟
adopt & base usage TOS
art shop thread!