Volcara #7 - Won by babe.groot by Mythic

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythic [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volcara #7 - Won by babe.groot

Postby Mythic » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:52 am

{ A Volcara is a large wild cat that lives in forests and near active volcanoes. These large cats are impervious to heat, so they can sometimes even swim around in the molten lava. They eat deer, smaller mammals and birds. Some are incredibly intelligent and have formed the beginnings of civilization, deep in the forests where they will never be found.

Volcaras have a large lifespan and sometimes live to be hundreds of years old, but the average lifespan is 200.

They have large fissures of gas and "aura" emanating from the center of their back, right between the shoulder blades. They can increase and decrease the amount of smoke they let out. Sometimes wise Volcaras send out a large plume of smoke and confuse their prey.

Volcaras are very social animals and stay with their group, with few exceptions. When they do leave, it normally is because they want to start a new tribe, or they are becoming overcrowded. }

To win this beauty post the form below. I want you to fill out all of the non-optional parts of the form before you post. No marking!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art? (Optional)
Last edited by Mythic on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volcara #7 - Up For Adoption

Postby Antipathy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:10 am

Username: Epic_Ducky
Name: Livewire
Backstory (optional)
Art? (Optional) Um... art I've created? if so, here's some: viewtopic.php?t=2410963

iiiinothing's gonna hurt you, baby
she/her | asd/adhd | mostly inactive
Antipathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:00 am

Username:
The name's kall485_killjoy, but you can call me KJ.

Name:
Tinuai.

Backstory:
It is said that many are born into their destiny.
Some choose to accept it, living life with what they have been given. While, there are others, who deny the path set before them by fate, and seek their own way.

Strength, beauty, prowess. The clan agreed that their leaders had it all. Though not a large clan of Volcara, they were close-knit. Each worked for the betterment of the other. They dwelled within the deep recesses of a thick forest. It had a name, but that name had been lost to the claws of time.

The leader's mate gave birth to a litter of kits in late summer. Sadly, due to complications, most of the kits, and their mother, passed on to the Haven. One kit, though small in size, survived. He was named Tinuai, which meant "one who survives".

As the years passed, Tinuai grew and matured into the Volcara all thought him to be. "He was his father's kit," they would say. This would, in turn, make him flatten his ears in disgust.

((Backstory is a WIP!

Art?: In a little while.
{ About one word accurately describes my life right now:

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
Music speaks where words cannot
♫ One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.
Music is all the things that words will never say alone

Music may be my life, but the lyrics are my story

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby val. » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:10 pm

username: babe.groot, or groot.
    name: trinidad.

personality: trinidad is quite the layback fellow. he chooses things
    carefully and with real, deep thoughts. you can find the large feline
    almost always not focusing. he get distracted easily, and, if you haven't
    already found out, is very intelligent. trinidad is a gentlemen to most,
    speaking in only the highest way of english.
    art: -
    backstory: trinidad was born first out of his brother and sister, who died shortly after two days.
    trinidad and his brother, sawyer, never got the attention they needed from their mother and father.
    their mother only stayed by them to feed them and clean them, but after that, they were on their own. trinidad
    and sawyer were inseparable. they were forced to stay together, or risk being hunted by larger predators.
    two years after, their mother and father died in a hunting accident, and the two young brothers went out
    to thrive on their own. they learned things together, taught each other valuable lessons and kept each other company.
    not long after trinidad turning four, sawyer decided he wanted to be alone. trinidad tried to get him to stay, but his sibling
    refused to listen. that night, sawyer was ambushed by a pack of wolves, and trinidad was too far to save him. trindad still
    believes it is his fault, that his stubborn brother left him.

siblings: trinidad once had a brother, but he ceased to exist, killed by a large pack of wolves. he also
    had a sister but she died after two days of birth. trinidad has not known of any other siblings.
    other: first volcara hopefully! <3
val.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crashkeys » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:17 pm

Username: .Sonia Nevermind.
Name: Aphrodite
Backstory: WIP
Art?: WIP
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
EMENTO

╒══════════════════════╕
IZZY | HE/THEY | 21
i don't really check this website
much if at all anymore, but i use
toyhouse! i <3 zero escape
━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
TOYHOU.SE ©
╘══════════════════════╛
REMEMBER ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
crashkeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Mythic » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:58 am

babe.groot wrote:
    username: babe.groot, or groot.
    name: trinidad.

personality: trinidad is quite the layback fellow. he chooses things
    carefully and with real, deep thoughts. you can find the large feline
    almost always not focusing. he get distracted easily, and, if you haven't
    already found out, is very intelligent. trinidad is a gentlemen to most,
    speaking in only the highest way of english.
    art: -
    backstory: trinidad was born first out of his brother and sister, who died shortly after two days.
    trinidad and his brother, sawyer, never got the attention they needed from their mother and father.
    their mother only stayed by them to feed them and clean them, but after that, they were on their own. trinidad
    and sawyer were inseparable. they were forced to stay together, or risk being hunted by larger predators.
    two years after, their mother and father died in a hunting accident, and the two young brothers went out
    to thrive on their own. they learned things together, taught each other valuable lessons and kept each other company.
    not long after trinidad turning four, sawyer decided he wanted to be alone. trinidad tried to get him to stay, but his sibling
    refused to listen. that night, sawyer was ambushed by a pack of wolves, and trinidad was too far to save him. trindad still
    believes it is his fault, that his stubborn brother left him.

siblings: trinidad once had a brother, but he ceased to exist, killed by a large pack of wolves. he also
    had a sister but she died after two days of birth. trinidad has not known of any other siblings.
    other: first volcara hopefully! <3

Congrats you won~
Mythic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me