Based on Click to view
Artist SerenWish [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Christmas Wishes from Seren!

Postby SerenWish » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:38 am

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seren!

As some of you know, CWHR means a lot to me, and has helped me a lot over the years. And I've met such wonderful friends here, and to demonstrate my love for horses, CWHR, and to all of you, I'd like to help make a few Christmas Wishes come true. :3

Every Gift
- Unique-colored Horse
- Mane/Tail/Feather Edits
- Festive Halter
- Unique Ornament
- Ribbon (The Ribbon is yours to design- pattern, certain colors, or it can say something! :3)
- Something Special!

Staff Gifts
- Everything Above
- Christmas Tack
- A little Extra.... Something ;3
- Free Breeding w/ Christmas Horse

However, I want you all to put a little effort into these gift forms, and I'd like you to note that, as you request a gift, you make sure that you won't just ditch the gift, and take care of it. :3 All the gifts will remained wrapped until Christmas eve, and if I lack the time to finish them all, I'll post unwrapped ones after Christmas. I'll try to get them all done by January 1st.

Basic Form
Please delete everything in parentheses.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Favourite Breeds:[/b]
[b]Favourite Coat Colors:[/b]
[b]Favourite Horse Patterns:[/b] (types of appaloosa/paint/solid)
[b]Favourite Markings:[/b]
[b]What do you want your ribbon to say:[/b]
[b]Other Favourites:[/b]
[b]Any other notes? Images/Songs/Inspirations?[/b]
[b]Write a nice note to someone at CWHR, or someone/some animal you care about:[/b] (write as much as you want!)

Staff, add this to your form:
Code: Select all
[b]Preferred Discpline:[/b]

Note: Please list outwards rather than making bullet points, so that posts aren't too long. :3
Thank you, all of you, for being such wonderful friends to me. My life has been made all the more brighter and warmer by your presence! :3
Last edited by SerenWish on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Christmas Wishes from Seren!

Postby Baby bunnies! » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:24 am

Username: Baby bunnies!
Favourite Breeds: Friesian, Appaloosa, Andalusian, Arabian, Marwari, Gypsy Vanner, Lusitanos, Paint horse, Drum Horse, Mustang
Favourite Coat Colors: Grulla, Red Dun, Milky Buckskin, Palomino, any and all Roans, buckskin, seal bay, mahogany bay, Black
Favourite Horse Patterns: blanket and near leopard appaloosa - tobiano, sabiano paint solid)
Favourite Markings: Badger face, Coronet, Soot, Snip, strip, lacing, rabicano, bloodmark, Silvering of mane/tail, gustra plume, Grease Spots, Reverse markings
What do you want your ribbon to say: Merry Christmas! -or- Show Someone Love
Other Favourites: I love long and wavy flowing manes and tails. Icy blue eyes are amazing (in my opinion).
Any other notes? Images/Songs/Inspirations? Just have fun!
Write a nice note to someone at CWHR, or someone/some animal you care about: I would like to say something about teresa8oats. You are such a kind and wonderful person. You bring us all together. You have been such an amazing person and I am glad to have met you! I hope you get all that you wished for this Christmas.
Also a note to all the artists: You guys are amazing people. You make each horse different and beautiful. You are all very generous and friendly. Thank you for making CWHR a wonderful place!
And to the community: You don't know how hard it is to see a active, friendly, and inviting community! All of you brings something to CWHR. I am glad to know some of you, and I hope to know more of you. :)
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azteca. » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:31 am

Username: Azteca.
Favourite Breeds:
- Appaloosa
- Arabian
- Missouri Fo Trotter

Favourite Coat Colors:
- Flaxen Chestnut Roan
- Dapple Chocolate Palomino
- Classic Silver

Favourite Horse Patterns:
- Appaloosa Blanket with Peacock Spots
- Pintaloosa Markings
- Tovero

Favourite Markings:
- Combination of Star and Snip
- Coronets
- Striped Hooves with Ermine Spots

What do you want your ribbon to say:
- Merry Christmas!

Other Favourites:
I absolutely love Blue and Green Eyes!

Any other notes?
Boop and.... Boop

Write a nice note to someone at CWHR:

Teresa8Oats
Teresa, even though we don't really know each other as much as you know many other people I'd just like to say something. Thank you for Designing sooooo many of my Horsed ect, you make such lovely art. Well all of the artists here at Cottonwood do! And I really appreciate what you've done for me ^-^ you're really kind and never cease to make me laugh ;3 I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas my fellow Swiftie xD

SerenWish
Seren, I dont really know a lot about you but I do know that you're a lovely person and you're very committed to CWHR. I just love your art and youre cheeryness and how you love what you do, you're always willing to take the extra mile just like all the other wonderful artists here at Cottonwood. Keep doin' what you're doin' and you'll go far ;3

ty_tay
Okay so I dont know a lot about you but here I go xD, ty you're such an amazing artist! I love your line edits, tack and just overall designs. You're roaning is perfection ;3 I don't think I've won any of your adopts yet! Darn I must get one xD you're always here working your butt off to make adopts for this lovely community ! Well done ;3

Preppy paws
Hmm there's a lot I want to say about you preppy but I don't know how to put it into words so hey, you're amazing. You gave me my first Fursonas so thank you for that ;3 and you bring so much joy and happiness to CWHR, I know recently something dreadful happened but yet you came over it and came back trying your best to make this lovely (rather big) community x) you're an artist at MANY of my favorite adopts such as this one and you're lovely to have around ^-^

ImmyWimmy1
Immmyyy! You were one of my favourite artists when I first joined Chickensmoothie and youve designed many of my OCS and adopts, you're super kind and everyone ( I hope ) adores you! >:3 you're lovely to have at cottonwood and I love being around you and your kind heart xD

all patched up
sapphirespirit
baby bunnies!
o s h u n
Forever Insane
flight;;
Penultima
Chronometer

Okay I'm doing all of you guys so bare with me <3 and I swear I'm not stalking you all! You all probably think I'm some freak that knows a lot about you all yet you dont know me but yeah ^-^ that's pretty much who I am xD
Azteca.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:22 am

oh my goodness, seren, this is so sweet. marking <3

Username: The One & Only Vapor
Favourite Breeds: Mangalarga Marchador, Florida Cracker, Salerno and Spotted Draft are my top four- I also adore Anglo-Arabs, Morabs, Connemaras and Dutch Warmbloods. <33 And crossbreeds are fine! As long as it's no four than 4 breeds x.x
Favourite Coat Colors: Oh goodness,, so many! Let's limit it to 10:
- Blue Roan
- Cherry Bay
- Mahogany Bay
- Liver Chestnut/Black Chestnut
- Raven Black
- Honey Roan
- Amber Champagne
- Perlino {not cremello}
- Silver Dapple Black
- Silver Buckskin

Favourite Horse Patterns: Top 5 ;D
- minimal sabino
- leopard appaloosa
- extended spotted blanket pintaloosa
- minimal tovero
- solid lol
Favourite Markings:
- irregular blaze
- badger face
- ermine spots
- bend or spots
- birdcatcher spots
- lacing/cobwebbing
- brindle
What do you want your ribbon to say: Um, actually, I'd prefer no words! Just a dark green background with pretty emerald swirls and mini holly berries if possible. <333
Other Favourites: Not really anything! I prefer one or three white feet, not an even number, but that's a bit random xD I also LOVE different coloured eyes! {either heterochromia, two different eye colours or just a unique colour- your pick!}
Any other notes? Images/Songs/Inspirations? puns um probably this song, or this one or this one ah. <3
Write a nice note to someone at CWHR, or someone/some animal you care about: like many others, i'm fully intending to do every staff members and a few friends as well. forgive the length, i'm trying for a paragraph for everyone xD

teresa8oats
Oh goodness, our loyal leader here in the army of CWHR. xD So many good things to say about you! Starting with how you gave me a breeding from your precious Prominence is only the beginning. Besides creating Frag Bomb, my first official CWHR horse, you've helped me so much. You do everything for this community- doing this christmas raffle event, managing us so well, everything. While I may not be as close to you as a lot of people probably are, I know you're an incredibly kind person and you do love this community with all of your heart. We love you too, teresa! If I could give you 100 gifts for Christmas, I would- I would for everyone here! But since I'm still human, I can only wish you a very merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful holiday. You've earned it.

SerenWish
Oh, Seren. Where do I even start? Where can I possibly start? You're quite possibly my earliest friend on this website, we've been chatting ever since my account was two months old. Right away you took me under your wing, acting as my newbie mentor without ever being asked to do such. When I really got into Whip-Tailed Equines, you were right there with me, helping me with my forms and cheering me up when I was down about losing. You listened- and still listen- to my ranting when I'm upset or just needing to vent, and I'm honored to say that I was the same for you. I still remember once when you had a bad day, but you were still there trying to cheer me up. I celebrated your birthday despite being hundreds of miles away from you and that wasn't even this year, but the one before. Though we did grow apart once I kind of left WTEs, I still thought of you as one of my best friends. Yet you've remained here, and this year's Mustang Makeover, I really got into CWHR and once again you've welcomed me with open arms. Now I hope you consider me again one of your friens as I do you, and words can't describe how happy I am that we've reconnected. I honestly have no idea how to possibly give you a gift that can express how grateful I am for everything, but here you are, gifting me instead again.

Thank you so much, Seren. Again, I can't possibly thank you enough, but I hope this sums up enough. <3333

preppy paws
Hey, preppy! I only began to consider us friends {or even really acquaintances} a short while ago, but I've admired your art skills for a long, loooong time. I do know that you're super active around the Tolter fanclub and totally in love with your WMEs! While I might know you better from these places, you're a great person here at CWHR too. Your edits are always fantastic and your dedication unwavering. I probably admire you more than you think we're friends and this might seem awkward {jesus i'm an awkward person anyway} but I do think you're a lovely person and I wish I knew you better!

ty_tay
Again, don't know you quite as well- but hey that's no reason not to be grateful! Just as with preppy, I'm completely in love with your art style and you are INCREDIBLE with edits and tack here at CWHR! Your WMEs are as beautiful as the designs you make, hnn, and I know you love them. In fact I probably also know you better from WMEs, since I've been there longer, but you're a great person around here as well! I just really wish I knew you better, I need more nice things to say. D: Have a very merry Christmas!

Penultima
ImmyWimmy1
all patched up
sapphirespirit
baby bunnies!
o s h u n
Forever Insane
flight;;
Chronometer
Last edited by The One & Only Vapor on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuzzyhamster » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:25 am

Username: Sanskimini
[b]Favourite Breeds: Warrior Cats
Favourite Coat Colors: striped any color
Favourite Horse Patterns: colorful
Favourite Markings: any
What do you want your ribbon to say: Merry Christmas!
Other Favourites: anything
Any other notes? Images/Songs/Inspirations?
Write a nice note to someone at CWHR, or someone/some animal you care about:

I love everyone who has gifted me over the time i HAVE BEEN ON CS!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 4 people.
I have received 3 gifts.
I have nuked 1 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.

I have lost __ gift wars.

fuzzyhamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PollyPoos » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:56 am

Username:
PollyPoos

Favourite Breeds:
Andalusian,
Appaloosa,
Arabian,
Gypsy Vanner,
Noriker,
Shire,
and Spanish Mustang.

Favourite Coat Colors:
Buckskin,
Chestnut,
Dunalino,
Golden Palomino,
Grullo,
Perlino,
Purple Roan,
Red Dun,
and Zebra Dun.

Blanket, Leopard, and Semi-Leopard Appaloosas.
Minimal Tobaino, Tovero, and Frame Overo.
and Pintaloosa.

Favourite Markings:
Barred Legs,
Birdcatcher Spots,
Dorsal Stripes,
Irregular Stripe/Blaze,
Lacing,
and Soot.

"Happy Holidays!"

Other Favourites:
I love electric green eyes
medium length mane & tail edits
but on drafts I'd prefer super short or super long
I also love abundance of feathering on my drafts along with their little chin scruff

I really hope you have fun with this gift and I really can't wait to see how it turns out! A song to inspire you would be Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix. Enjoy!

I will be doing one of each, someone at CWHR, someone I care about, and also an animal I care about.

SerenWish:
Seren, you are such a kind person and I'm pretty sure most of my horses have actually been created by you. You do such an amazing job here at CWHR and I've talked to you a little while back. I am glad you are an artist here and I couldn't thank you enough for all the effort and heart you put into your designs. I have loved every horse you have designed for me and one of these days I'll have to repay you for your generosity!

Mom:
Mom, you have been my biggest role model and I couldn't have a better mother to raise me to the woman I am today. I know throughout the years we have our disagreements and I have been a pain in the butt but I still love you in the end. You are kind and love animals so much and that's probably where I get my love for animals as well. You never have made me feel unloved and you are also my best friend, I know I'm getting older but I will always be there to talk with you about anything. I love you so much mom! Thank you for being there.

My First Horse:
Linka, I know it's been awhile since you have passed away but thank you for being my friend when no one else was there for me. You taught me how to love horses and not be afraid to hop back in the saddle once again. You taught be how to be brave and ride you bareback while you were running full speed. I am so thankful to have had you in my life when I did because you were an amazing horse that made me so happy when I was younger and still do when I think about all the time we shared. Thank you for all the wonderful memories my beautiful white Arabian horse I'll never forget you or our friendship.
PollyPoos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:09 am

Username: sjmaef5
    Favourite Breeds:
    -Knabstrupper
    -Colorado Ranger
    -Arabian
    -Appy
    Favourite Coat Colors:
    -Silver Grulla
    -Dunskin
    -Blue roan
    -Smoky Cream
    -Pintaloosa
    -Knabstrupper
    -Colorado Ranger
    -Snowflake appy
    Favourite Markings:
    -Striped Hooves
    -Ermine Spots
    -Combinations of a star, interrupted stripe, and a snip
    -Only a few bird catcher or bend-or-spots
    Merry Christmas!
    Other Favourites:
    I love beautiful brown eyes along with emerald green eyes. I also like braided, long and flowing, or manes and tails with accessories in them. A horse with a long flowing tail with it held in a holly bow at the start would look absolutely beautiful.
    Before I get to the adorable a funny stuff... I'd just like to say the favorites are in order with the first one being my absolute favorite. Now on to the other stuff! boop boop boop boop boop boop and boop lots of adorable-ness!

Dear Teresa and Seren,

Thank you for always being so patient and understanding. You guys are always so nice. Teresa, you are amazing kind. I remember when you gifted my Quincy. I was so overjoyed and excited. No one had ever gifted me before. You really made my day. You have done so many other kind things. Seren, thank you for being so kind and patient with me. You know I'm a coppa member and have always been understanding of that. You you such a nice person. I hope I can become as talented as you guys one day. You have really inspired me not only to take my art to the next level and help me practice my writing skills, you have inspired me to start riding. I thank you so much for all you've done along with all the other wonderful artists of CWHR. Merry Christmas!

..........................................................................................................Sincerely,
    ..........................................................................................................Sjmaef5
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwilady » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:36 am

Username:
kiwilady

Favourite Breeds:
Conimara, fjord, mostly fjord x appalosa

Favourite Coat Colors:
greys flaxen liver chestnut, steel grey, palamino, anything with a flaxen mane and tail

(types of appaloosa/paint/solid) mostly appalosa and any appy

Favourite Markings:
I like off center blazes and unique face markings that are not bald faces

Soemthing from a mid summer nights dream

Other Favourites:
I love special markings and intresting coats

can it be based around mid summer nights drem? Perhaps puck? you are amazing!

To resa
You have been there for me for a while, you are one of my best friends even though I haven't met you. You are just the light of my time on cs. I come on line and immediately brighten when I see your username. You are insanely kind and nothing I could ever do will repay you!
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:06 am

Username: K~Dog
Favourite Breeds:
Dülmen PONY!! <3
Salerino, appaloosa, and any mustang.
Favourite Coat Colors:
All duns, dun with cream gene, champagne, any silver dapple, roans... Dark dapple greys.. Grey dun if possible... <3
Hmm... Lacing, I love medicine hats, varnish roan appies, semi-leopard/full leopards. Any appy actually. Sabino & splash <3
Favourite Markings:
Star w/ snip, apron face, interrupted, irregular/crooked. I love molting on duns, and vental stripes. Lightning marks are cool, also ermie, and any other "spot" look great.
Far Off
Other Favourites:
Hmm... I love wolves, cats, falcons, German strudels.
I like jazz music, classical, and any type of electronic/piano stuff.
Winter war horse
This pic though... <3
Two things in the world are infinite... ;) If you know that quote, I luffles you. <3
Songs, I love Mad World, The Lonely, Take me to Church, and music box stuff. (Elfen Lied)
CWHR Community
All of you people are so talented and perfect in your own ways! <3 Thank you for making my little world on the CS filled with happiness and amazing ponies... :P Gotta have 'em all.
Best Guy-Friend I Got
Thanks for sticking with me and always being there when I'm in trouble. Your a role model, but also that shoulder to cry on, the (perverted) friend I can joke with. You've shown me happiness even after my true friend left, and it saved me, thank you. <3
Last edited by noreptiles_ on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:37 am

Username: FrostDragon636 FrostytheFluffedFluffDragonofFluff
Favourite Breeds: Gypsy Vanner, Shire, Percheron, Drum Horse, Marwari, Oldenburg, Kathiawari, Friesian, Andalusian, Fjord, Arabian, Kladruber, Criollo, Appaloosa
Favourite Coat Colors: Grullo, Seal brown roan, palomino roan, red/cherry chestnut, chocolate palomino, rose dapple gray, perlino, smoky black, brown dunskin, wild bay
Favourite Horse Patterns: Varnish roan appaloosa, few spot appaloosa, extensive tobiano, overo, splashed white, minimal sabino, lacing, reverse dappling
Favourite Markings: Snips, interrupted/irregular blaze, badger face, lip, coronet, heel, stocking
What do you want your ribbon to say: "Happy Holidays!"
Other Favourites: Different colored eyes, unusual- shaped markings, color mutations
Any other notes? Images/Songs/Inspirations? Hm...I'll let you use your Seren sense on this one
SerenWish

I know you can't stand gifts or compliments but you have brought this upon yourself! <3
When I came to Cottonwood, I was very new to Chicken Smoothie itself and my only friend was the person who had introduced me to the website itself. I was pretty shy and a very nervous of messing anything up and looking like a fool; of course I did anyway. I was terrible at horse colors, markings, and especially heights, so when I received a message about the custom I had submitted I freaked out. Although, after reading it, I felt better and knew I had someone to help me learn. As time went by, I had grown to know just about everything relating to horse heights and markings from you. You even became my go to person when it came to just needing someone to talk to, plus, you've made many of my Cottonwood horses, and have just been the most amazing friend! I have been left in the dust by so many people in my life that having you by my side makes all that pain and sadness just disappear. I love everyone here at Cottonwood but I wouldn't be the person I am now if it hadn't been for you lending me a hand in the very beginning.
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me