Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Plushuls -LOCK by serl

Artist serl [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Plushuls -LOCK

Postby serl » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:44 am

THESE ARE CLOSED NOW, SORRY.

I've decided to create an editable for Eevie-Chu's Plushuls! TONS of choices!
Page
Eevie-Chu wrote:General Information
Plushuls (singular: Plushul) are handmade stuffed creatures that are brought to life by the power of aspirations, goals, and wishes in the form of a promise. A Plushul exists to protect and support individuals and reflect the unique promise which gave them life. Each Plushul has a special unique look, ability, and purpose based on that Promise- all meant to have them be helpful companions to their owners. These Promises fall under seven special categories, and a Plushul with a particular type of Promise is often referred to by its Promise category. The seven categories for these promises are: Health, Prosperity, Luck, Creativity, Leisure, Companionship, and Love.

Using their special skills granted by their Promise, Plushuls can assist and help their human companions, as well as each other. No two Plushul will ever be completely alike in their looks and personality!

History
The first Plushuls were created and sewn by a young girl to be her companions, however, in a twist of fate they somehow became truly alive. Using her newfound abilities, the girl then created many more living Plushuls to share with the world in hopes that they could make lives easier.

World
Plushuls live in the human world with their owners for the most part, and serve as companions and helpers. However, there is a special place between the fabric of time and space that the Plushul can go to live amongst themselves for awhile. Plushuls get along with each other quite well, and tend to form strong bonds of kinship with one another. Some specially-chosen humans may also be permitted to enter their world as well though!

Buttons
All Plushul's have button joints- this is what aids them in mobility! There are several different kinds of shapes. More shapes may exist, but it would be super rare. Same goes for Plushul's with mismatched buttons, either of different colors or different shapes.
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝