Based on Click to view
Artist Vayentha [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
89 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

staff kiamara - happy-stabby - WINNER

Postby Vayentha » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:15 pm

What is a Kiamara?
      A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

yo
      for this one, it is required that you attach a personality no longer than 100 words to your form with a name.
      you are free to do whatever you like as extras, but i would like you to know i am not fond of reading large walls of text. (quality over quantity)

one condition to the future owner i have implemented is that items of any sort are not to be used on this kiamara at all. (specifically addressing PPS reversal potions or curling irons)

Code: Select all
      username:
      name:
      personality: (100 words max.)
      extras: (unlimited)

end date: decemeber 31st
Last edited by Vayentha on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
mostly inactive, 2010 player
Vayentha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: staff kiamara - happy-stabby

Postby GIGABITE » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:16 pm

aaaaaaah res ee

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazzingWolf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:17 pm

What a little darling =)
Dem ears!
BlazzingWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:30 pm

username:
name:
personality: (100 words max.)
extras: (unlimited)

major res
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pattiepawsitive » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:35 pm

ahh pretty.

i could try..

maybe?
pattiepawsitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:35 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ImageImage
The Small Bug Collector
#fdfdfd #00b7c4 #1fb381 #88ad22 #0e0e0e

B A S I C S wrote:Username;; BecNessMonster
a Current non owner
Name;; Shayla (Shay-lah)
Name origin;; Gaelic
Meaning;;"from the fairy palace"
Gender;;Female

Creep wrote:When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here

She's running out the door
She's running out
She run run run run...
Run...

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here
I don't belong here

by: lunar.

P E R S O N A L I T Y wrote:Shayla is a awkward duck who finds she dosnt fit in very well and is often alone. She is often counted as weired and nerdy due to her vast butterfly collection and other bug collections. She doesnt feel much pain when she stabs the tiny bugs and pin them to her canvases and is rather ok with it, she doesnt laugh much and she doesnt understand many jokes so its hard to make her laugh. She Generically scares others off due to a nervous tic that she gets when around other kias, its nothing big, mainly her head flicks.

R E L A T I O N SH I P S wrote:Krista
Krista is one of Shayla's few Friends, and their is a very good reason for that, Both of them share a love for butterfly's, Despite Shayla's Awkward manor and strange ideas Krista treats her like her she where her kid, for that Shayla is quite grateful even if she doesn't show it. Krista often helps Shayla with her homework in the only subject she doesn't under stand...Math.

Knight
Shayla hates the guy, she cant stand how he shows off his skills just because he happened to have them instead of using them for much more useful things like bug catching and she has a hard time to trust him even thought every one else seems to, she just doesn't like him in general, but that could also be because he is a male who is much older them her

Elita
Shayla Finds Elita pretty entertaining despite her not being a bug, She often enjoys confusing Elita for the sake of confusing her, and finds it strange that someone as smart as Krista could come from someone as confused as Elita. Shayla sometimes has little patience for Elita due to her talkative attitude which starts to drive Shayla crazy if she hangs out with her for too long.

Griever
Shayla doesnt mind Griever, him being to her as a hard working kia, She finds it slightly admirable but wouldn't bother to tell him that, she has seen that he often changes who he is depending on what he comes up against which slightly makes her angry at the fact he can change his whole persona so simply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-insects
-Being alone
-spicy food
-sweet food
-out doors
-her hair
Dislikes:
-Mammals
-Birds
-Vegetarians
-Computers
-large crowds
-bitter foods
-dull foods

By:~caramel~

M I S C wrote:Age:14
Date of Birth:2000/march/16
Current place of Dwelling: Her parents house
Sexuality: Asexual aromantic

S T O R Y wrote:Shayla Walked in to the Class room and sat down at her desk, Voices all around her where whispering, on her desk was her one of her half empty bug holders that she would hang on the wall. *CRACK* the first bug in her hand got stabbed on to the holder with a tiny needle in her right hand, *Crack crack crack* the Sound got softer as she stabbed the other parts of the bug to make sure it stayed in place. Shayla stood up once she was done and placed the glass front back on the wooden case, and put on her backpack and left school *slam* despite there being 3 more hours of it, She didn't care, She was smart enough to outsmart any of those in her grade and in her class. She walked down the sidewalk thinking on how she only used school to get in to the school yard to catch some of the insects that had made their nests in the trees. Shayla followed the sidewalk to a walking path that led behind the school yard where a creek led along the side of the path, she started down the path *Flip flop flip flop* her sandals where slipping off of her feet, *clank, draag, Clank* one of the clasps had come undone, she scowled and knelt down to fix it *verrp*, she stood up and continued down the path her foot steps alot lighter then before, she twisted her arm and reached in to her back pack and pulled out her Fold able net *riip* a small tear appeared along her net as she pulled it out, she growled angerly *GRAHHHRRR* she now had to buy a new net, but it would be a shame for her to go all the way to a local dollar store just to buy a net and come back here, she decided to shrug it off *Eh* and carry on. Shayla walked to the waters edge *Slosh* her foot went right in to mud, she didn't mind though, she knelt down getting mud all over her Tan shorts as she shifted threw the grass and soon found a nice sized grass hopper and she lunged *WHAM* she hit the ground, missing the grasshopper. Shayla sat up, now covered in mud, she wiped her face, getting more mud on her * squish* she stood up and decided that today was a bust and she would just head home.

Her Fascination wrote:Shayla has many reasons for her Fascination with Bug Collecting Mainly for the reasoning of how every one is afraid of wasps and spiders. Her Fascination goes to the the point where she will bring a container of live wasps and spiders in to class, which often ends up being her watching them fight to the death with a simple board sigh. But Shaylas Fascination goes Farther then that, her fascination goes all the way to a tiny god complex, the power to control the life of a simple and small independent being makes her feel proud inside.

Q U E S T I O N S wrote:"yeah I guess I dont mind if you ask me a few questions just keep talking and I might answer if it seems likea question
that I might care to answer"

The Hair? wrote:"What you dont like it? thats a interesting statement, I love it, it prevents bugs from getting to my eyes but that was never my original intention, I have always cut my hair this way due to it being colder and now I find it often scares others off then again my twitch usually scares them off if the hair doesnt"

Does she mind being Forever young? wrote:"Why would that matter to me? its easier to crawl in the mud and get away with it if you are a kid rather then a adult who would easily get tired and sore alot quicker then a child of my size!"

Favourite Colour? wrote:"I have to find the colour brown quite nice at times, it is a good colour, like mudd, but just not any normal brown, as i do like the colour of mud I would have to say the shade of Brown like the colour of Mahogany wood is the best, as it is a warming colour"

If someone was to walk up to you and take your photo whats your reaction? wrote:"Ugg that would be a pain, I would probably stare at them, then use my net and steal the camera, delete the photo and give it back to them"

what did it feel like to watch every one else grow up? wrote:"kinda lonely, like every one else was leaving me even more then they already have, I guess I dont mind though, its not like it matters, I just wont live like those others and I will get to enjoy what i like instead of living up to social statistics"

*pokes* wrote:"dont do that..."

Whats your Favourite Tv show? wrote:"I dont watch tv, I find being outside much more interesting, so if i am sick and my parents wont let me go out I just spend my time on Discovery channel "

P A S T wrote:Shayla spent her life like most, Happy and energetic, friendly. It wasnt until her 8th birthday when her parents noticed she wasnt growing much compared to her classmates and friends and how she often twitched. That was the age she was Diagnosed with PPS, it crushed her at first, but she got better quickly, and accepted it, she felt that if she wasnt to grow she should be someone she wants to be, slowly her personality became oblivious to others emotions and found her self fascinated with bugs rather then her study s, her hair was always something she had done growing up, the shaved parts was a new addition to the knowledge of being a pps. She has a reason for looking for bugs, before she hated them and found them all the time on accident, and always thought they where gross, but knowing that she is never going to grow up she came to the fact she could get away with acting how ever childish she wanted and no one would think any thing of it as if she acted like a adult no one would take her serious.

Her Companion wrote:Yes you read right, her Companion, Shayla keeps around a companion which is her only friend that she doesn't stab with a pin and put on her wall. Her Companion is a Simple Red Eyed Tree Frog which she enjoys hanging out with, and feeds the odd bugs that she already had one of. She often brings it with her when she goes off hunting for bugs

F E A R wrote:Shayla fears little, or at least thats what she poses to others, She has a reoccurring nightmear that she try's her hardest not to let her bother her, The Dream is about the bugs that she has on her walls coming back to life, growing super sized and Devouring her whole.

Final Note wrote:Thanks for Reading my Form, it was fun to write and I hope you enjoyed you self while reading, I have some art I didnt stick in my form that are linked above, Good Luck to the other Competitors. One other note is I actually Got her whole idea from your username or atleast thats what i think, mainly from the stabby part and how she stabs the bugs and enjoys her self, and i found it suited her looks
Last edited by BecNessMonster on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Please bump things I have forgotten// My Dogons //
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 pm

possible reserve o u o
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manakete » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Sorry, withdrawing. I love this cute gal and would be ecstatic if she ended up as my first kia, but there are some others trying out for her who seem like they love her more than I do and I believe deserve her more than I do c: Good luck to everyone~
Last edited by Manakete on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Sing with me a song of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above..."

5/17/15 - He told me he loves me. I love him, too.
He's the Ruby to my Sapphire and the only thing I want.
ImageImage
League of Legends - Exalt of Ylisse
Flight Rising - Manakete (#2599)
Tumblr - brute-tigrex

"Dawn breaks through the moon, white as a bone
Lost in thoughts, all alone."
Manakete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:52 pm

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor

╔═════════╗

name:
insert here
is:
tarot card reader
birthday:
insert here
star sign:
insert here

credit

╚═════════╝

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

[img]place%20images%20here%20c:[/img]
Last edited by scolipede. on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Youth smiles without any reason...

Postby carmineflyer » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:59 pm

listen while reading
╔════════════════════════♩═══♬════╗

username:
carmineflyer

name:
Jamnapari
often called "Jam" for short, though she much prefers the full name

No one quite knows the childs true name, for her family never seems to be around for the question to be asked, nor does the child herself give a straight answer, which can vary day to day, from pop culture references no one knows how she learned (including, but not limited to I'm Batman! and My name... Is... KHAN.), diverting the question to other topics, (Huh? What was that? Oh no! I think I'm missing a goat! Hold on one second, I'm gonna run back to the pasture to see if I can find it.) or repeating the persons own name. (Your name is Ker? Mine's Ker too!)
It is often assumed that either the child hated their given name so much they refuse to give it, or that the game started by chance and they are having too much fun to drop the pretense. Either way, the child was eventually simply referred to as Jamnapari, after the jamnapari goats she herded. She seems to like the name.

and heaven help you if you call her a boy...

personality:

The charming little girl who herds the goats of the farm behind the marsh, Jamnapari is well known throughout her village, filling silence with her lively chatter of many meaningless things. Clumsy, it is common for her to barrel out of the fields with her herd, late again, only to trip and fall, though only hindered for a moment; brushing off the dirt and continuing on her merry way. She flies between overly energetic and lethargic without a middle, and she can be running wildly, chasing a stray goat, only to fall asleep right in the middle of her pursuit.
[100/100 words]

╚═══♩═══♬════════════════════════╝
✺ ✺ ✺

It might seem odd for such a rough and tumble little goatherd, and one so young; Jamnapari is guessed to be around eight or ten years old, to have such a style and hairdo and many can remember when she had nothing but a scraggly little mop that covered all of her face. She likes having hair down in front of her eyes, so if she experiences a sudden nap-attack, no one will know for certain if she's actually sleeping or not.

Jamnapari does collect odd knick-knacks she finds outside, anything that catches her eye, and uses them like charms, stringing them on a piece of twine and wearing them whenever she pleases. Most of these things catch her fancy for a few days, maybe weeks, only to be forgotten once the newness has worn off. However, some are kept for sentimental value, particularly "lucky" items.

Jamnapari is rather defensive about her style, and claims she saw one of the visitors to the countryside that had her hair style and liked it so much she gave herself her own mini version. Unfortunately, further inquires as to the origin of her unique style will only bring childish fits of temper from Jamnapari, so no one has heard any more about it then this.

She sure is proud of it though.

✺ ✺ ✺

image credit: google

One of best known dairy goats in India, the Jamnapari goat usually has short white hair over most of it's body, with longer tufts on it's legs, particularly it's back legs. Its arched nose and long ears that often cover the eyes define the breed, and these characteristics are often looked at in the goat, when selecting one for purposes such as breeding or purchasing.

The grazing habits of the jamnapari vary from season to season, as they graze 94% of their time in the winter, and only 55% of the time in the summer. They generally feed on bushes, tree leaves and grass tops, but will feed off of other greenery if their preferred plants are not available. Herds of up to 16 goats usually graze around 7-12 hours each day, with grain provided before they go out to graze. Owners of these animals must be vigilant to keep their herd protected from predators as the herd grazes, or to keep strays from wandering off.
Read more on Jamnapari goats here.

✺ ✺ ✺

X By Crazy Hyena on CS
X By lone wolf2012 on CS
X By lone wolf2012 on CS
X By Thebandtrainlover45 on CS
X By BasicAtHeart on CS
X By bluekato on CS
X By Sαкυяα on CS
X By Cerene on CS
X By Arachin on CS
X By Utterly. on CS
X By rambun. on CS
X by OceanBlast on CS
X By PotatoeSaurus on CS
X By UnicornTamer on CS
X by Bearhusky51 on CS
X by Niluna on CS
X By AliceDaRabbit on FR
X By sapphireinferno on FR
X By MoogIe on FR
XX By Papercap Click on CS
XX by fairywaterfall on CS
XX By me, used this avatar maker

✺ ✺ ✺
By me
Sculpture of Jamnapari and one of her goats.
Last edited by carmineflyer on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 43 times in total.
My Links
My DA
My FR
Ask.fm

activity will be sporadic,
there's just a lot of things coming up in life right now
carmineflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes