Wisteria by CodeOtter

Based on Click to view
Artist CodeOtter [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wisteria

Postby CodeOtter » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Wisteria is a blind, sickly, earth pony albino who resides in the canterlot hospital. She is a permanent patient, and can often be seen roaming around it's gardens, being led by a bird/cat hybrid (Light brown body, light brown tipped wings, yellow beak, feline back paws but bird front paws. Reaches to Wisteria's middle.) who is her seeing-eye pet. She is sick so often that her parents felt it would be best keep her at the hospital until she grows stronger. Unlike normal earth pony, she lacks the strength and is rather weak, but compensates for it with how small she is, being able to get into places others cannot.

She is soft spoken and respectful, often not speaking unless spoken to first. She was not raised like this however, but she wishes to not feel like a bother and will often attempt to do many things herself. Which, however, will end in her harming herself accidentally or knocking things over. She often keeps her eyes closed, seeing no reason to keep them open if she cannot see out of them. She will open them if requested to.

She discovered her talent when one night there was a bad storm, and some of the admitted foals had started crying, and she started singing a lullaby from when she was younger to calm them down. She never found out she received the cutie mark however, until morning and one of the nurses pointed it out. Now she stays near the room where many of the young are kept, and is there to help calm them down, or sing them to sleep.

Due to being albino, what would have been a soft blue coat, came out white, and her mane appearing to be faded, as though someone left her outside for far too long. She is often covered in little scratches or bruises, received by accidentally walking into things. She is getting better however, and her seeing-eye pet is helping immensely. Her parent's friends had stumbled upon a black market and found the animal, and decided to surprise the young filly with a friend. Once Willow (the name given by Wisteria's parents) was accustomed to the home, Wisteria and Willow bonded almost instantly.
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wisteria

Postby friendshapedbox » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:05 pm

i feel bad for her
beebo | he/they | canadian | single