Based on Click to view
Artist Derelyct [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
93 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{ Lufeia #1 } - Adopted!

Postby Derelyct » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:59 am

Lufeia #1 is open for adoption!
Be sure to read the rules before applying.

This particular Luf must be persuaded to follow you home. They're a bit stubborn.
They'll choose someone to follow on 12/2, in 3 days!

Adopted by captaincaprag.hircus!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Luf's name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]A little personality:[/b]
[b]How do you persuade them?:[/b]

Your form can be as lengthy and detailed or as short and sweet as you like. :)
Last edited by Derelyct on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

------♦ [ My DeviantArt ]
----------♦ [ CS R/VRs & more for Goatlings! ]
Derelyct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Lufeia #1 } - Up for adoption!

Postby Lady Sif » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:04 am

Username:
Lady Sif

Luf's name:
TBD

A little personality:
Well as you may already know, this lovely boy is more than a little suborn, and rather picky. What you might not know is that they are also rather shy, not that he let's that show of course.

How do you persuade them?:
I think I'll write a story where Awiti offers them an adventure.
ImageImageImage

Always open to art trades
Lady Sif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .adventure. » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:59 pm

reserve <3

Heyo I'm adventure.
I'm a hobbyist.
Photography.
Art.
Writing.
Singing.
I'm apart of the LGBT Community.
Up for commissions or art trades.
Dm me for details or to talk.
Feel free to trade me as well.

Insta
.adventure.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnivelGriff » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Username: SniveGriff

Luf's name: still deciding
A little personality: Yes, we all know she is stubborn, but she is very loyal.
How do you persuade them?: WIP
Last edited by SnivelGriff on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

Mikey ⚢
Lesbian ❤ she/her

Playlist
x X x X

╚═════════════╝

ToltersCWHRPRWME
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
SnivelGriff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Username:

"I'm Mid-life, and you are?"
-Mid-life

Luf's name:

"I don't know why you would care, but I am Monarch"
-Monarch

"I'm a Female"
-Monarch

A little personality:

"I'd rather stay alone and cozy up by the fire and read my book. Though I am usually positive, I have those mood swings, such as now. Ugh, literally could you stop nosing into my life! Only Once have I talked to a human like you, but the other wasn't as curious. Anyways, why do you want to know these things?"
-Monarch

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME COOKIES?! I'm ALL in!"

-Monarch

[Theme Song]
Last edited by Mid-life on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Username: A Fighting Chance

Luf's name: Beaumont.
A little personality:

WIP
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose.bloom » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Username:
WarriorSpirit
Luf's name: Izzy
[b]A little personality: She is the kinda gal who goes to the mall just so she can hang out with her friends. She loved to hang out with friends, but of course, because she is a Luf she disengages go to the mall but you get my idea.

How do you persuade them?: Gently petting her fur and sharing a cookie with her.
rose.bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:47 pm

Username:
Kage the shadow
Luf's name:
W.i.p
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lufeia #1 - Mai Cookiez

Postby Cosmi » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Wip

Username:
Cosmi

Luf's name:

A little personality:

Cookies .3.

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lofiii » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:03 pm

[Ok before I start, if you don't want to read the entire form I understand ^^" You can just read the minimal-information guide on the side. And for personality just look at the trait and hearts - all I ask is you read the story. I mean, I'd love you to read the whole thing but if it'll bore you, do whatever!]

Simply Written wrote:
Username: honey badger
Use: to love, write about,
role play, make and order
art of, and develop!
Vow: I solemnly swear
that I will always use Rene and
love her to the best of my ability.

Full Name: Rene LaFleur
Preferred Names: Rene; Lady Rene
Nicknames: Lady Rene
Meaning: rebirth; born again
Pronunciation: ree-nee

Birthday: Dec. 1, 1990
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Element: fire
Sexuality: straight; female

xxxxxxxxxby the wonderful ♡ Nyra ♡

Username and Love:
    Hey there, I'm honey badger, and I am in love. The moment
    I laid eyes on this girl,my heart tore in two. I knew I'd give anything
    to have her - she's just so perfect, and I feel like she represents a
    side of me. Honestly, you can have my soul in exchange for this lady.
    I just can't say too many times how wonderful she is! Thank you for
    making her, and letting us have a chance at adopting, I'm sure whoever
    she goes to will give her a loving home [and for one, I would make her
    a main oc, giving her lots of art, writing, and love]. Well, before that
    I say how great she is for the billionth time, let me just end this introduction.
    P.S., She is the best. 'Nuff said.

Name:
    A name is a very important part of any character. It defines the
    character and gives you a sense of their entire personality, just by
    the sound of it. After careful consideration, I decided to name this
    beautiful Lufeia "Lady" Rene LaFleur. René is used chiefly in the French
    language, and it is derived from Germanic and Latin origins. From Latin
    roots, its meaning is born again; rebirth. I feel like this fits her because
    Rene is a curious gal and seems so full of life.

Age and Gender:
    Rene is currently 24 years old in human years. Sometimes though,
    she acts much younger! Her birthday is on December 1, 1990. Rene's
    zodiac is Sagittarius, the centaur, and her element based on her birthday
    is fire. Rene is also a female, if you haven't noticed. she's been unsure of her
    sexuality for a while, but tries to convince herself that she is straight.
    Maybe she'll find out what she truly is one day.

Personality and More:
    Rene has quite a personality, and I'd like to explain it as best as I
    can to give you a better sense of her! I mean, you wouldn't want such
    a magnificent character go to waste because of a terrible personality.
    In the following, I'll be putting 5 hearts, and each colored heart represents
    how much the trait is shown in Rene.

Sarcastic [❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️]
    Rene can be quite rude at times, mostly due to her being sarcastic. She usually makes smart remarks when people say something she considers dumb. For example, if Rene and a friend are hiking in the mountains and the friend comments on how big a tree is or something, Rene will say something back, usually in a sarcastic manner. This can hurt her friends' feelings, but they get used to it and Rene's other, better traits even her out. Her friends are fin with the way she is, and have learned to live with it.

Stubborn [❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️]
    Like a wild donkey, Rene is one stubborn girl. She will literally stop at nothing to get what she wants, except say, she is bribed with something. Rene also can be quite finicky when pressed to do something; she never wants to do something that she didn't do herself. When I think about her being stubborn, I think of cats. You can pick them up and put them on a bed to let them rest, yet they will jump off. And then they jump on again just because they wanted to do it themselves.

Vain [❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️]
    Lady Rene can love herself too much sometimes. More like often. She likes to 'preen' and groom herself, never content with how she already look. For Rene, she can never be too fabulous. As you've seen already, Rene isn't a ugly Lufeia, and she knows it. Sometimes Rene brags about her good looks, but for the most part she doesn't really know that she is bragging. When I see Rene, I often associate peacocks with her because they are just so magnificent yet so self-centered. That's also a reason she likes to wear those gold earrings; they just make her look all the prettier! Well, at least Lady Rene has a good heart through all that.

Amused [❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️]
    It is difficult to delight Lady Rene. She is very curious, yes, but getting entertained and finding something funny? This is when Rene's younger child is exposed; she will not settle down and laugh because she gets annoyed. It's usually very irritating to others because you never know which Rene they'll get - the one that is witty and funny, or the one that is annoyed and boring. So be warned! Don't get upset if Rene doesn't laugh at your jokes!

Loyal [❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️]
    Through thick and thin, Lady Rene will always be there, whether its to stand by a friend, stranger, or family member's side. If you ask friends and family about Rene's best qualities, one of the first answers will be 'loyal 'till the end'. The young Lufeia only chooses to befriend people who she completely trusts with her life, and then lets them trust her. Rene doesn't have what you'd call a little angel personality, but her complete loyalty helps overrun those bumps in her personality.

Clever [❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️]
    Rene LaFeur is one smart Lufeia. She loves learning [not by school, that's boring] on her own and especially loves word puzzles and tricks. Rene has quite an appetite for reading, making her clever and intelligent. She excels in many skills, but isn't always as smart as she makes out. She hated school, and is weak at math. Rene also is bad at science, only knowing the very basics. Not many know that though, and she'd like to keep it that way - letting others believe she is intelligent in all subjects.

Curious [❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️]
    Curiosity killed the cat, they said. Well Rene is still living, and she's going to explore until the end! Rene can not satisfy her curiosity, for the better or for the worse. She can get in a lot of trouble because of being so curious, but it really defines her because what is anything without curiosity? Either way, she loves to go adventuring and hopes to one day discover something unknown. With a curious mind like Rene, it is quite possible she will discover something new.

Picky [❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️]
    It seems like Rene must be picky based on what you've learned so far from her personality. It's true. When a moment comes to make a big decision, it can take weeks for Rene to respond. This is good in one way: it means she only chooses the best options because she is so meticulous. On the other hand, Rene sometimes looses those opportunity's because she is so slow at making a choice.

Story:
    Ever since I had gotten a glimpse of her, I had been tracking her down. It was a late night party, probably midnight. I had been resting on the couch, too tired to keep dancing and fooling around. There were many creatures, all colors and sizes, when I saw the head of a feline-like creature. She was stunning, but the moment I blinked she had disappeared again, back into the enormous crowd. That was the night I vowed to find her again and take her under my roof or at least meet her owner. The need to know was like a disease, consuming me. And that's how I came to be sitting under a tropical leaf while it was raining with a handful of gold and jewels in my hands and pockets hoping to lure her in.

The giant leaf sheltered me somewhat from the rain, but it still ran down the back of my neck, soaking my shirt. I'd been following the medium sized Lufeia for about an hour. Where was she going? No creature in their right mind would ever want to live in such an awful, wet, bug-infested place. I scratched my leg, the red bug-bite lumps stinging. At least she didn't know I was there. I brushed my hazel hair out of my face and looked up. She had disappeared. Getting up from my cramped position under the leaf, I spectated the clearing. Where could she have gone? Suddenly I heard a rustling noise. The Lufeia strutted out from the foliage, her yellow eyes burning with anger and her thick tail swishing from side to side. And then I realized that I had finally accomplished my life goal of finding the mysterious Lufeia, but had nothing to say to her.

"U-uh, I can explain," I stammered, still a bit hunched over in my safari-brown clothing. So much for making a good impression.

"You'd better. Before I attack you."

If looks could kill, I'd be dead meat. "So, I'm B-badger. Remember me from that party?"

The Lufeia squinted her eyes, pondering. "That was years ago. You still remember me? And decided to stalk me?"

"Yeah. I mean no! I wasn't stalkin-"

"You were stalking me, idiot," She interrupted, obviously annoyed.

"I suppose you could call it stalking. But on a different note, I wanted to say that you looked amazing. At the party. I had to find out where you lived," I said, hopefully not igniting the Lufeia's short fuse.

"You could have asked me my house address!"

"You'd have given it to me?"

"No. But who cares?"

"I do."

She stopped for a moment, stunned. In my heart I felt a wave of happiness come over me; I had said something that made her think, made her at a loss of words. Finally she squeaked out, "I'm Rene," and it fueled my joy. I almost jumped in the air and clicked my heels, but Rene probably would have made a smart remark. Either way, I was ecstatic. But now I was as curious as she was. Thoughts rushed through my mind, wanting to release their tension by jumping onto my tongue. I kew I had to ask the questions quietly so that it wouldn't anger Rene. But really, why was she out in a rainy forest? And why did she seem to avoid answering normal questions like where she lived? Hopefully I would find out soon.

We talked for a while, and with Rene, I could spend all eternity in that dark rainy jungle if she would stay with me. It started getting darker, and Rene had made no suggestion of moving. So I decided to pop the big question.

"Rene, I was wondering this for a while, and wanted to ask where you lived." There was the question, up front and impossible to not answer. I glanced at her, so elegant in the fading light, water dripping off her gleaming gold earrings. She was alert, I could tell, but trying to hide it. With a sudden cry, she ran into the forest. I was taken by surprise, but ran after her. Man, she was fast. Eventually I caught up with her, panting and heart racing. She look like a disaster; mud clinging to long silky fur and haggard breathing.

I gently put a finger under her chin, raising her head to look at me. For whatever reason - maybe she knew it was right - she didn't resist. "Rene, do you have a home?" The question was whispered into her ear, silent and soft. Rene's eyes began to water and I hugged her and she hugged back. "Come with me, I can care for you forever. You'll never have to spend a night alone again." At that moment Rene looked small, helpless, sad. And she nodded the slightest nod.

"I'll join you."

Story explained/ Persuasion:
    If you wanted a straight up answer, what I offered to Rene to persuade her to come with me is my love and care-taking and soul. So all in all, I hope you enjoyed reading this form c:
Last edited by lofiii on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 18 times in total.
lofiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me