Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by pep

RU for pep

Postby bonk » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Enjoy!!

If you and Henley decide you want to trade RUs, you are welcome to do so, just let me know. c:
hey i kinda quit cs hahahaha oops
bonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:01 pm

okay, this actually made me tear up a little, i'm in love with him and his colors and sorry to henley if you wanted to swap (which i'm assuming you didn't because your reaction to your ru too |D) but this babe has stole my heart and i've already developed him a BUNCH

sorry it took me so long to reply; i was totally freaking out to friends and trying to keep calm. (it failed)

his name will be livius ime, and he is biologically male, but predominately identifies as ambonec, a gender identity where he identifies as both female and male, but neither, at the same time. his gender is a huge blurry line and he fluctuates commonly but most often identifies with he/him or they/them pronouns. he only settled on ambonec because it makes him feel comfortable - his pronouns may shift according to his feeling for the day, even!!

little liv is a huge shy boy who is insecure about everything and has trouble focusing, often stroking his feathers to assure himself about something that may not even happen. he's actually an advanced swimmer, having been swimming since he was three - he's now almost twenty; he entered his college on a full-ride swimming scholarship! he works on the side as a starbucks barista, and is majoring in literature and minoring in fashion design. he has huge hopes in himself and breaks down when he cannot fulfill these hopes, and may overexert himself trying to reach his goals. he hates openly crying in front of others but has had to resort to it after a rough day in the pool or something. he's nearly constantly drinking chai tea and is trying to go vegetarian, but his dietician says lack of meat will slow him down in the pool!

like his gender, his sexuality is fluctuating, but he usually leans towards males. i feel like i've rambled enough - sorry about it, hehe q v q could i be added?
Last edited by pep on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RU for pep

Postby henley » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:34 pm

yas praise
    he's adorable pep, glad we both love our boys~!
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me