Dragon's Egg Adoption Center ~Open~

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

How many Dragon Eggs should I release for adoption at once?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:09 am

1 Dragon Egg
No votes
2 Dragon Eggs
No votes
3 Dragon Eggs
No votes
more than three
50%
Do as you think
50%

Total votes : 2

Dragon's Egg Adoption Center ~Open~

Postby LastDragonofoldtimes » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:32 am

Welcome to ~DEAC~

NEWS:

- Should I add backgrounds and/or shadows for the Horseer?

- Opening again after long Pause. I'm back and with me are some dragon eggs wich will be posted on here in the next days^^

- Finally! the first Dragon Egg has arrived. After weeks of breeding my Dragons are proud parents of a nest full of eggs. Adopt them and discover their character and story!

How this works:

- Tell me which one you want to adopt or send me your wishes for a new egg (color, markings,...look below)
- Send the payment over and I will write "Adopted by *your_name*" on the eggs picture
- I will update it with every growing stage and send you a note about it
- You are allowed to save the picture or download it from deviantArt (link above)
- You are allowed to use this picture as avatar

Rules :

* No spamming
* Be nice
* No ordering when adoptions are closed
* Follow payment

~

Adopt them on deviantArt too: http://sirithcam.deviantart.com

~

Payment:

(I dont want any rats, chickens or spiders, even if they are on my wishlist. You dont have to pay for each picture, you will get all three status pictures for the price you payed.)

* Adopting an egg which main colour is chosen by you:

- on Cs:
+ a rare will get you the egg
+ adding a pet from my wishlist to the rare will get you the Evolution picture (the Evolution picture is a picture of all three status pictures from the growing egg. The rarity of the added pet can be all, from omgsc to rare.)

- on deviantArt
+ two points for the egg and another two for the evolution picture at the moment.

~

* Adopting an egg which colour and markings will be random:

- on Cs:
+ an uncommon will get you the egg (preferably wl) but you can give me a rare, if you really like what you see. ;)
IMPORTANT: Dragon eggs will cost a rare and something from my wl (if you do have things from my wl xD), because I have much more work with them and their design, also they have more than three growing stages.
+ adding a pet from my wishlist to the uncommon/rare will get you the Evolution picture. (The rarity of the added pet can be all, from omgsc to rare.)

- on deviantArt:
+ two points for the egg and another two for the evolution picture at the moment

A special marking wish costs an additional rare/ point

For Example Stripes and Egyptian Eye:

Eggs in work:

Eggs + colour wish:

1. [open]
2. [open]
3. [open]
4. [open]
5. [open]

Eggs + random colour:

6. Green Dragon Egg

7. Blue Dragon Egg - Adopted by Gérard Fernandez

8. Red Dragon Egg

9. Yellow Dragon Egg

10. [open]

Christmas Special Eggs

* Candle Image
* Bauble Image

ITEMS

WINGS
Costs: one point on deviant Art or a pet with rarity common and higher (dont matters if on wl or not)

ANGELPACK
Items included: halo, Angelwings, winged hooves, Angeldust
Costs: 3 points on deviantArt or an uncommon (or a common from my wishlist but please no rats or spiders)

DEMONPACK
Items included: Demonwings, Thorns, Tatoo, Scar and glowing hooves
Costs: 3 points on deviantArt or an uncommon (or a common from my wishlist but please no rats or spiders)
Last edited by LastDragonofoldtimes on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 am, edited 107 times in total.
LastDragonofoldtimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragons Egg Adoption Center *Open*

Postby LastDragonofoldtimes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:11 am

Bump, nobody intrested in adoptiong a Horseer? You can use them as avatar if you like..
LastDragonofoldtimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me