Based on Click to view
Artist Segie [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leto Thredson

Postby Segie » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:09 am

My custom, Leto, has been revamped! He is looking awesome quq

personality wrote:Leto is a really creepy plumerian. He is a bone collector, or an Osteologist. He has an enormous collection of bones, coming from all sorts of things, from gophers to elephants. He obtains this bones by selling and trading, but sometimes he hunts for them himself. It is rumored around the plumerian community that he collects the bones of plumies too, so stay out of his yard, kids! Leto is a very wealthy plumie, owning a large house, but from the outside its unkempt and eerie. Its very clean and orderly on the inside though, thanks to Leto's little assistant, Fritz. Fritz his is best friend, and his servant, in a way. He lives in Leto's house and helps him with the bone business and household chores. Leto absolutely hates the outdoors, and isn't very comfortable at large social gatherings. He would rather stick to small group of plumerians while socializing. He is also very obsessed with himself. He always has his hair a certain way, even when he is going to bed. His natural hair is surprisingly long, but he always has it slicked back tightly. Leto is a lot thinner than other plumies, he is so thin its almost disgusting. He rarely eats food, because he likes his frail and boney look. His claws are retractable and help him clean bones, or just be creepy. He is brutally honest, pointing out the flaws in others. When you meet Leto, he either likes you or he hates you, there is no in between. And if he likes you, well, you were one of the unlucky ones. Leto is obsessive and just down right creepy, and if you want to know what that means, you might want to get to know him a little better! He is bisexual, but doesn't take romance seriously. Its unlikely that he would commit to anything. "Why must I settle on one fish, when all of them want me?" - Leto
    "That pelvis though" - Leto
Segie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leto Thredson

Postby Adonis » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Leto is so gorgeous owo