Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopts by Ravendarus

Based on Click to view
Artist Ravendarus [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
167 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopts

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:55 pm

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::
What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it; it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

------- Also See
Sproutlings
Equinox Rex Adopts

Hello there my name is Lillith and I kindly welcome you to Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopts, here you will find the most important links, I hope they help you find what you are looking for;;
Nursery
Archive
Fanclub
Events
Mail Service
Custom Thread
Aging Thread
The Pound
Info
Revamp Thread
Fanforum

Lineart credit goes to Neroro <3

Last edited by Ravendarus on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:13 am, edited 47 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r u l e s // n e w s

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:57 pm

News Box wrote:Announcement;;

First off I'd like to remind you guys that
Gifting -any giftings aside from nursery batches after they are born- should be approved by an admin, that doesn't mean myself, you could ask Kyuubi or Wolphee just as long as someone knows qwq <3

ALSO

If you do decide to gift OR put a RPW in the pound please pm the archivist Sheori so she knows that there has been an ownership change <3

Wolphee and I have been informed and we are a bit concerned about people making main line RPWs into blood related children of Couples who have already had children or are able to have children, it does seem like a way to get around the amount of breedings and the number of pups a couple is able to have, they could just infinitely say all these main line RPWs are the children of these two RPWs and have like 20 kids. It's not fair, nor is it allowed. So please keep that in mind. Any pups made on the mainlines that resemble a RPW could be considered family otherwise; cousin, nephew, niece, even aunt or uncle. No direct blood though; any pups may be adopted by a couple however this is alright. It kind of seems like a custom pup and doesn't count towards nursery slots, as well if it did happen like that the RPW couple would automatically lose a breeding slot to keep it fair.

Example - Gehren and Violet adopted Borealis, Aili and Adorabelle. Their pups look nothing like them and Violet is PPS.

Another thing I did myself adopt a RPW whom I named Elora and had her be the mother of my other RPW Analynn (Anaximander) of whom I won as a fully grown adult. Explaining this further in my story Elora died and was brought back to life by a powerful unnamed Wolf who does appear in a lot of the stories I have written. Elora is now pretty much the same age as Analynn and then cut off all ties with her family line, leaving behind her ex-mate and Analynn. Elora also will not be having pups of her own but instead will likely adopt pups in the future should she decide to settle down. - Thus keeping it fair -

--------- Artists
☪ Artists can make as many RPW's for Adoption as they want.
☪ Contests can run by their rules.
☪ Follow the guide for Paint and their looks! Make sure you list what kind of Tail it is and what kind of Colour it is.
☪ We do not Pick Genders! Ever! We allow the one competing for it to pick what gender they want it to be, just because you see it one way doesn't mean it can't be seen another way.
☪ Have Fun when making them.
☪ For all the Artists, just so you know Custom's don't get numbers because they aren't adoptable, so please remember this when making your custom! Ru's get a .1 after it. For example say RPW 500 got 2 ru's they would labeled 500.1 and 500.2.
☪ RUs cannot be given for guessing contests unless the contest has more than one answer
☪ When making RPW's we need to have a limit on the types you make, you must make 4-5 Common RPW, before you can make an Uncommon one! You need to make at least 8-9 Common's and 1-2 Uncommon's before you can make a Rare.
☪ You are allowed to make edits to a RPW but make sure you get it approved by staff and that it isn't every single RPW, once in a while is fine!

--------- General Rules
☪ Be a good sport about it. If you're going to say anything after a competition is over, it may be a congrats or something else on the positive side.
☪ Do not attack, bribe, or put down anybody, staff or fellow competitors
☪ Do not offer to put up CS pets to try and win. Like in the last rule, bribing is a dirty way to win, and we are clean people.
☪ You are but one person with equal chances of getting a Wolf. No one is higher or lower than you.
☪ All of Tess' rules apply.
☪ It doesn't matter if you can do art or if you can only write, as said, EVERYBODY is equal.
☪ Feel free to pretty your forms. Unless specifically stated ((which will be rare for us)), no bonus' will be given, no matter the length, amount of art/story, or how much your name tag sparkles in the pale moonlight.
☪ Listen to Staff Members as well!
☪ If you wish to give away/put up for adoption any of your RPWs that have not bred yet, you may, with permission from the original artist . You have to speak with the artist before you give away an RPW. They might not want you to give it away and may instead want to hold a new contest for its adoption. Artists put effort into the RPWs they make and most of us want to make sure its going off to a good home.
☪ Name Rule;; We do not allow names to be shared with permission from the first owner. This rule has been the same since we started though never listed. The Archive is being worked on now so please check for names before using them or even post on the fan club asking if the name has been used.
☪ Quitting Rule! If you quit CS permanently we will readopt your wolves out to keep them active! We may give exceptions, however if we find out have quit without informing the admins we will still adopt them out.

--------- Breeding Rules
☪ RPWs must have been mates for 2 weeks before they will be allowed to breed.
☪ RPWs can have up to 5 litters.
☪ RPWs must wait 2 weeks before they can breed again.
☪ You are allowed to put mated wolves into the pound with permission of the mates owner and the original artist.
☪ If a user has quit RPW's and their rpw's mate is still active and would like to breed them, they have permission to do so however they solely have the right to decide the pups fate.
☪ The one who quit is inactive and therefore is unable to decide. If they owner has quit and the RPW's mate would like a divorce they are also allowed to have it.
☪ A new rule is being put in place. From this point on, Nursery Artists cannot do their own breedings to prevent 'abuse' or bias toward twins and special traits. They will have to request another Nursery Artist do their breedings just like everyone else. (This may change)
☪ Divorced Wolves may only breed as many times as they have left; for example if you have one wolf that has bred once and one wolf that has bred twice, they only have 3 breedings left.
☪ Divorced Wolves that have already bred the full limit before divorcing and have found a new mate may breed once with said mate!
☪ For other nursery rules see here

--------- Strike System
☪ We have a Strike System! To get rid of unnecessary Drama and other things like that, the Four Owners have decided upon this system and it will take place IMMEDIATELY!!
☪ Strikes are for any form of bullying, guilt-tripping, harassment, spamming, etc
☪ 1 strike is a warning - plus you can't adopt for a week
☪ 2 strikes is a temp ban for a month
☪ 3 strikes your out! Permanently
☪ When banned from RPW's we reserve the rights to take your wolves and find them better homes depending on the situation and severity behind your banning.

Warnings

Bans
doggeh.
gunpowdercat.

--------- PPS
☪ PPS – Rules and Regulations
☪ “PPS” What is it?
☪ Permanent Puppy Syndrome!
☪ PPS is a rare syndrome among RPW’s that happens when a pup can’t grow into an adult. No one knows why, but it happens every now and then. The pup will stay a pup forever, it will not be able to breed, but it can take a mate if any wolf will accept them.
☪ PPS pups will not stay young in mind and some will actually be smarter than fully grown adults!
☪ PPS pups are extremely special and will only be made for events! They will be very hard to win, because they are so rare, they will require longish contests that require effort, if you want it, and you will take care of it… Prove it, that kind of thing! PPS’ pups will never be allowed to be custom’s unless you are staff or it is won in a special event. PPS Pups will never have the same lines, or normal lines; they will always have custom special lines for each one.

--------- Slot Rules
☪ Regular users can only adopt 10 Paint Wolves and 8 pups.
☪ Staff and Artists can adopt only 12 RPW's and 8 pups.
☪ Artists can make up to 3 Custom’s for right now (they count towards slots).
☪ Staff can have 3 Custom's as well, they may request the artist they want (they count towards slots).
☪ Everyone that isn’t staff will be given 3 PPS slots in which you can use if you win a PPS pup, these slots are separate from your normal slots and pup slots. Staff Members will be allowed 4 slots, 1 of which can be used for a custom PPS pup if you should chose.
☪ Locked slots work like this, you will be allowed 2-4 locked slots; you could adopt some main line wolves, or keep some pups, or even adopt 1-2 of each per month.
☪ Locked slots are only for getting wolves after you'd reached full slots. If you gift/readopt a wolf they become locked and unusable until after you've fulled the normal slot back up. Normal slots can be used any time for any adopt but a locked slot only is after and can only be used in that month then once it's filled it can't be used again till the next month. If you decide to gift away a locked slot you lose that slot for that month and cannot use it again! Not till next month.

--------- More
☪ Yes I will more rules when I feel it is needed

Last edited by Ravendarus on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 39 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s t a f f

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Staff

Admins

Ravendarus
Wolphee
KyuubiHiro
Sheori

Admin Assistants
Nodell
Snowspeh

Artists
River Song
viixen
dave.
rockpelt.
☁Lady Raincloud☁
Dep
wolf ;;

Nursery Artists
viixen
rockpelt.
☁Lady Raincloud☁
wolf ;;

Revamp Artists
Glomp

Moderators
Dep
Pokechu12

Archivists
Sheori [main archive ; event archive]
Dep [RPW fandom archive]

Growth Artists
☁Lady Raincloud☁
wolf ;;
Pokechu12

Last edited by Ravendarus on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:03 am, edited 23 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

g a // s e a r c h

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:59 pm

--------- Guest Artists
☪ Guest Artists – Can make up to 4 Paint Wolves and 1 Custom for themselves and will be a Guest Artist for two weeks.
☪ Guest Artist Customs may not have major edits! Slight ear edits and hair edits are fine!
☪ Follow the guide for Paint and their looks! Make sure you list what kind of Tail it is and what kind of Colour it is.
☪ Must make 3 adopts before making their custom.

O P E N // C L O S E D

Slots:

Code: Select all
Form:
Username:
Why you want to be a GA?:
Examples of your work:
Do you promise to work hard?:
List off one rule or fact about RPW's:

--------- Hiring

None Right Now

Last edited by Ravendarus on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:52 am, edited 16 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

e x t r a

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:59 pm

hehe
Last edited by Ravendarus on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

e x t r a 2

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:00 pm

*places mark*
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

o p e n // c l o s e d

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:01 pm

You are welcome to mark it now <3 but it's not fully opened!
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopt v3 (New Lines)

Postby Chimericect » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Maaarrrkkkk eve
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopt v3 (New Lines)

Postby Pokechu12 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Mark<

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me