Based on Click to view
Artist Vriska Homestuck [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Frankie Jr. and Jason bros for life

Postby Vriska Homestuck » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:19 pm

Frankie Jr. and Jason are Frankie and Jade's two sons
Oh and if they is too much blood just tell me so I can remove a little.

Frankie Jr. is the white wolf. He is silly, derpy, loves to pull pranks, and likes to freak others out because he is part zombie. His favorite thing in the world is his plushie bear named Ghost Don't tell anyone tho! He also likes to eat candy. He has never played a video game in his life and he never will. Frankie Jr. also goes by Frank and Junior. His favorite colours is grey and blue.

Jason is of course the blind one. He is serious (Well give rant over and over about something you did wrong he also doesn't like to fool around), keeps to himself, and a bit sarcastic, he is also smart. His favorite thing in the world is his eyepatch that he had since he was 4. He likes to read and learn, he was blind since birth and no one knows why, he is all the colours of his mum and dad. He has played a few video games but don't really like them so he ends up throwing them away (This includes Halo, The Walking Dead *For family reasons*, Alice In Wonderland: Maddess Returns, and Minecraft for the Xbox360) *P.S* I love these games His favorite colour is black (LIKE HIS SOUL HAHAH). His soul is actually pretty dark.

Jason Fun fact: He can speak Swedish and Japanese.
Frankie Jr. Fun Fact: He is actually unisex which means he is neither male nor female so his voice can change depending on what he is saying, like if he is talking about someone he has a crush on his voice will get higher, but if he is being dead serious his voice will get deeper. But he is referred to as a male.
Vriska Homestuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me